What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this is just a game being played by this Government. They will shot about national security and will try to introduce laws to control the media and the internet.

Instead of trying to ban facebook or these media channels, they should strengthen law and order and provide effective policing to deter people from creating trouble.

Why Indian government feel threatened and insecure with these channels ?

I think some Indians said here that no one in India watch Pakistani channels then why banned?

Or your government just want you to believe in their propaganda against other nations and you are only knowing what the government wants you to hear :no: Free media not only be tolerant of diverse viewpoints but encourage their public airing

Pakistani media is more free than Indians when it come to criticizing/bashing leadership/army or any others institution or even some channels like geo/Ary make fun and cartoons of prime minister and president

Why Indian government feel threatened and insecure with these channels ?

I think some Indians said here that no one in India watch Pakistani channels then why banned?

Or your government just want you to believe in their propaganda against other nations and you are only knowing what the government wants you to hear :no: Free media not only be tolerant of diverse viewpoints but encourage their public airing

Pakistani media is more free than Indians when it come to criticizing/bashing leadership/army or any others institution or even some channels like geo/Ary make fun and cartoons of prime minister and president

These channels don't even pay their taxes here.So why should we allow them.And yes our media is comparatively freer than yours.

Press Freedom Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not true, Pakistani media is racist towards Hindus.

based on that logic --- Dawn news is more anti-national to Pakistan than it is to hindustan.....even they allow indians to flood the comments section with typical garbage.

what kind of joke is this? I know some indians who read Dawn more than they read ToI(let)

yea they think hindus are devil :D

Its what your media feed in your brain

Nope. We have also read excerpts of reports on Pakistani school books and video showing of people on prime tele talking about Hindu zehniyat and baniya and whatnot. Quite an accepted fact that mango Pakistanis are generally close to bigotry on religion.

Its Indian govt. decision. Constant information flow especially if there are anti-India content is present in foreign channels, it has right to ban them. In India, we already have enough anti-India media channels and people. Why would we worsen the condition. Its just simple logic. We are not controlling our media. They are free. Watch India Tv, a garbage channel. Still it has freedom to air. But same freedom is not applicable to foreign channels as they are not protected by Indian law. So why the fuss ?

If it seems idiotic, then so be it. Like a good poster on this forum said, Prevention is better than cure. Why take chances. We already have very large number of people against state and Indian unity. Why feed them more information from a "biased" source. Should I paste YT links of few Pakistan programs where Hindus are generalized, wrong information about so called bad condition of Muslims is presented, conspiracy theories are presented and people talk about breaking of India etc.

Its all about national interest. I wonder why posters who are arguing over Indian govt. decision over Foreign channels keep silence when their deeper than ocean friend control their own media. Hypocrisy much ?

Nope. We have also read excerpts of reports on Pakistani school books and video showing of people on prime tele talking about Hindu zehniyat and baniya and whatnot. Quite an accepted fact that mango Pakistanis are generally close to bigotry on religion.

yea yea you know about our textbooks more than us because these books are being taught in indian school :lol:

I remember i read in Pakistan study that hindu are vampire who suck the blood of innocent Muslims :P

well on serious note they were talking about ideology/Zehniyat of arya samaj and others such extremist hindu organisation :)

yea they think hindus are devil :D

Its what your media feed in your brain

Racist slur are banned in Indian media, but such things are very visible in Pakistan. I am not talking out Zaid Hamid but mainstream Pakistani media using racial slur against Hindus.

Constant information flow especially if there are anti-India content is present in foreign channels, it has right to ban them
What you considered anti-india? Indian government is not frishta or angel that its policies cannot be criticise and people
should be free to watch whatever they like and why governemnt shoudl dicate them what they can/
In India, we already have enough anti-India media channels and people. Why would we worsen the condition. Its just simple logic. We are not controlling our media. They are free. Watch India Tv, a garbage channel. Still it has freedom to air. But same freedom is not applicable to foreign channels as they are not protected by Indian law. So why the fuss ?

If it seems idiotic, then so be it. Like a good poster on this forum said, Prevention is better than cure. Why take chances. We already have very large number of people against state and Indian unity. Why feed them more information from a "biased" source. Should I paste YT links of few Pakistan programs where Hindus are generalized, wrong information about so called bad condition of Muslims is presented, conspiracy theories are presented and people talk about breaking of India etc.

Its all about national interest. I wonder why posters who are arguing over Indian govt. decision over Foreign channels keep silence when their deeper than ocean friend control their own media. Hypocrisy much ?

What you considered anti-india? Indian government is not frishta or angel that its policies cannot be criticize and people should be free to watch whatever they like and why government should dictate them what they can/cannot watch. You cannot hide things under carpet and sing song all is well in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom