What's new

23rd March Rehearsal

all the great armies of islam( M bin qasim, salah ud din ayubi, tariq bin ziyad, hazrat khalid, hazrat umar and many others) never needed any parades for power projection.why? because their actions spoke louder then words. their performance in the wars displayed their professionalism and morale. raheel sharif greatly improved the tarnished image of the PA. how? by arranging the parades? No. by actions. i dont think such a parade is done by the US military. they are no doubt the most advanced military in the world. the whole world knows what they are capable of. pak on the other hand where govt has allowed the killing of the poor endangered houbara bustard by arab princes as part of the foreign policy shouldn't do such kind of "frauds" like power projection. so first learn some manners of how to talk on a forum and then talk with logic and facts. if you don't have logic to defend your argument then it's better to stay quiet.. good bye. putting you on my ignore list because i am sure you wont be able to digest the truth.

If you don't like it please logout.... Thanks

I will be going to 23 march parade :yahoo:
bring the camera with you................ and share every pic here you capture..........
all the great armies of islam( M bin qasim, salah ud din ayubi, tariq bin ziyad, hazrat khalid, hazrat umar and many others) never needed any parades for power projection.why? because their actions spoke louder then words. their performance in the wars displayed their professionalism and morale. raheel sharif greatly improved the tarnished image of the PA. how? by arranging the parades? No. by actions. i dont think such a parade is done by the US military. they are no doubt the most advanced military in the world. the whole world knows what they are capable of. pak on the other hand where govt has allowed the killing of the poor endangered houbara bustard by arab princes as part of the foreign policy shouldn't do such kind of "frauds" like power projection. so first learn some manners of how to talk on a forum and then talk with logic and facts. if you don't have logic to defend your argument then it's better to stay quiet.. good bye. putting you on my ignore list because i am sure you wont be able to digest the truth.
you don't understand a $*** why Military parades are conducted................. don't you?
or are you still a young boy in dypers who think parades are just to show shiny toys nothing else?

Same arguments each years on same occasion.

Sometime we need as a nation to show something that could give us a sense of belonging to a nation. A mean a Nation.
It could boost morale when people show their support to our forces fighting in arsh conditions and with limited resources while we enjoying life...

Not interested at all this time. nothing new same OLD stuffs, i hoped for atleast Mi35 but no news about them either? does any one knew anything about Mi35?

Just get lost from here if you don't like it you Indian:blah:

There were no tanks, jets, missiles in days of Bin Qasim, Ayubi, Tariq Bin Ziyad etc. So should we sell all these and buy 100000 horses to fight our wars? Things have changed. World has changed. So you and others like you should also get changed. Parades are needed today. You don't like them? Just log off and let people who are interested in them to contribute here.

I would love to be the camera man and take awesome snaps from top of a building in Markaz but kaka time e naye o labda diyari laon wi jaona tey parhan wi jaona

I was near 6 Road at that time i too heard it

@Zibago shkh shb camera parh lao te ho jao shuru :D
Sunday ko karain gay abhi uni lay Quiz,s chal rahay hain opar say assingments ki last date kareb hay

@Zibago
u r living too close...why not some pics and recordings we see ever from u...this time Zibago woo need something from u other then movie stuff....

@Zibago
u r living too close...why not some pics and recordings we see ever from u...this time Zibago woo need something from u other then movie stuff....
Sunday ko karein gay kuch kiyon kay day time mein week days ghar say dor hota hoan

Akheer dp hay waisey :D

waste of resources. we simply can't afford to waste energy and resources on useless parades just for fun. with thousands of people starving and dying of hunger in thar and of poverty all over the country this money could be spent on feeding thousands of mouths. at least we can reduce the frequency of this parade to once every 3-4 years.

How about instead of bit*ching about your national day parade, you pay your taxes and your family's stolen taxes back date to 60 years......and help the SAME poor people out that got there because the rich stole from all governments and didn't pay taxes. And the governments were never able to help the poor.....remember, the responsibility starts from YOU. Enough bullshiit, go take a step or two if you really want to be a responsible citizen!! Pay your taxes!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom