What's new

23rd March Rehearsal

Matbal...? u can take snaps from road side or ground...
I can but quality will not be good

How about instead of bit*ching about your national day parade, you pay your taxes and your family's stolen taxes back date to 60 years......and help the SAME poor people out that got there because the rich stole from all governments and didn't pay taxes. And the governments were never able to help the poor.....remember, the responsibility starts from YOU. Enough bullshiit, go take a step or two if you really want to be a responsible citizen!! Pay your taxes!!!!!
How can you be so sure that he is financially well off and is a tax evader?

How can you be so sure that he is financially well off and is a tax evader?

99% of the Pakistani nation evaded taxes at one point or another. So that statistically calculated number tells me that I am 1% wrong to say so. I don't know whether he's rich or not. But I do know that he or someone from his family has done so.

By the way, do you live in Islamabad? Will you record this event and post it on here?

99% of the Pakistani nation evaded taxes at one point or another. So that statistically calculated number tells me that I am 1% wrong to say so. I don't know whether he's rich or not. But I do know that he or someone from his family has done so.

By the way, do you live in Islamabad? Will you record this event and post it on here?
60% of Pakistan lives on less than 2$ a day so i dont know where you got your 99% bs from you cant make people below poverty line to pay more taxes they are already under immense burden

Oh so you have a magic crystal ball
Where do you get it from btw i need it to see my uni Quiz can i borrow it?

Not the event its off limits to folks without passes but i can post pics of air show rehearsels.The main venue is 15 minutes drive from my home :D

60% of Pakistan lives on less than 2$ a day so i dont know where you got your 99% bs from you cant make people below poverty line to pay more taxes they are already under immense burden

Oh so you have a magic crystal ball
Where do you get it from btw i need it to see my uni Quiz can i borrow it?

Not the event its off limits to folks without passes but i can post pics of air show rehearsels.The main venue is 15 minutes drive from my home :D

:sniper::offtopic: :welcome::pdf: please follow forum rules. You'd like to get into my Crystal ball, open up a new thread and let's debate. And no, its not about people living under $ 2 a day. In fact, even the Government has authorized no taxes for people making 400,000 rupees or lesser. So let's not lie and make up stuff. Both you and I know that there is 1% tax payers. Both you and I know that there is a LOT more money that the Pakistanis have, vs. the government of Pakistan. Primarily, because people would rather pay bribe than pay taxes and its ok if the bribe to avoid and steal taxes costs more. How sad? But again, its off topic,open up a thread and let's debate if you want.

all the great armies of islam( M bin qasim, salah ud din ayubi, tariq bin ziyad, hazrat khalid, hazrat umar and many others) never needed any parades for power projection.why? because their actions spoke louder then words. their performance in the wars displayed their professionalism and morale. raheel sharif greatly improved the tarnished image of the PA. how? by arranging the parades? No. by actions. i dont think such a parade is done by the US military. they are no doubt the most advanced military in the world. the whole world knows what they are capable of. pak on the other hand where govt has allowed the killing of the poor endangered houbara bustard by arab princes as part of the foreign policy shouldn't do such kind of "frauds" like power projection. so first learn some manners of how to talk on a forum and then talk with logic and facts. if you don't have logic to defend your argument then it's better to stay quiet.. good bye. putting you on my ignore list because i am sure you wont be able to digest the truth.
Assalam o Alaikum

Brother i do appreciate and understand your concern but also try to understand other side of the coin.

To other members, we should respect his opinion and not be harsh about it since it is understandable.
The only reason someone post is to show his point of view and to understand others. By just harassing and bullying others we would not find any solutions or understand each others.
Thanks

Who ever live close by is very lucky.
I really hope instead of using cellphones people really get their video cameras out with like 30 60x optical zoom and shoot a steady video with steady hands.

waste of resources. we simply can't afford to waste energy and resources on useless parades just for fun. with thousands of people starving and dying of hunger in thar and of poverty all over the country this money could be spent on feeding thousands of mouths. at least we can reduce the frequency of this parade to once every 3-4 years.
Most countries have such parades, to keep the morale of society high.

If PTV use the same old ancient cameras this time around to capture the parade, i would say stick the same cameras up their arses. The power projection of Pakistan needs to be done and marketed properly.
And that commentator as well ... who try to spoil each and every moment

1545927_585353938285056_7313973067007190350_n.jpg
12823344_585353981618385_8281332398978249802_o.jpg
980729_585353978285052_1606831688562930448_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom