What's new

23rd March Rehearsal

APP16-14Islamabad~1.jpg

APP17-14Islamabad~0.jpg

APP15-14Islamabad~2.jpg

Maan gaye ustaad

But i can take pics from a building in Markaz :D
Subah Uni jatai huai Soldiers Kachnar park kai samnai walai gharoun (I-8/4,3) ki bells baja rhai thai. I think they were asking access to Rooftops. This time they are keeping it extra tight.
Wont it be too Far!
It will Most Probably Screw Quality :(

Most countries have such parades, to keep the morale of society high.
you are right but we are not rich as most of the countries. we simply don't have the funds for the luxuries but unfortunately who cares.

Subah Uni jatai huai Soldiers Kachnar park kai samnai walai gharoun (I-8/4,3) ki bells baja rhai thai. I think they were asking access to Rooftops. This time they are keeping it extra tight.
Wont it be too Far!
It will Most Probably Screw Quality :(
Wahan mera aik purana student rehta hay usnay to kuch nahe bataya

Bhai ham jugar laga lain gay tension not :D

How about instead of bit*ching about your national day parade, you pay your taxes and your family's stolen taxes back date to 60 years......and help the SAME poor people out that got there because the rich stole from all governments and didn't pay taxes. And the governments were never able to help the poor.....remember, the responsibility starts from YOU. Enough bullshiit, go take a step or two if you really want to be a responsible citizen!! Pay your taxes!!!!!
i am paying my taxes and i want to see my money being spent on the needy in pakistan with full honesty and not on luxuries like foreign trips, parties and parades. better not to talk about the other person's family. only a fool who has no logic to defend his comment indulges into cheap personal shots. overall your comment was nothing but utter non sense.

i am paying my taxes and i want to see my money being spent on the needy in pakistan with full honesty and not on luxuries like foreign trips, parties and parades. better not to talk about the other person's family. only a fool who has no logic to defend his comment indulges into cheap personal shots. overall your comment was nothing but utter non sense.

All nations hold celebrations on their republic day. Military parade is part of that and serves to show military preparedness of a nation. Which in turn deters agression and helps keep peace in the region. Which in turn provides atmosphere for growth and prosperity for people like you. If you can't understand how world works, it doesn't mean it is working wrong. May be you don't know something that others do.

What tells you there were no show of military strength in Prophet's (SAW) time? All military expeditions were assembled in view of Medina city with full military might visible. Fathe Mecca and Tabook expedition are just a few examples of what show of military power can achieve. Muslim armies would always parade with their possessions in streets of Medina upon return from a battle. Just as ceremoniously as they departed. It helps boost morale of own people and deters enemies from considering you weak.

Somethings may be beyond your comprehension but the great Prophet (SAW) fully understood importance of projecting military power.

Eir eye 10025 is flying...
The one that was damaged in kamra attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom