What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

1535588_10152911139882663_3074608298543005089_n.jpg

That's called an Elephant walk, aircraft taxiing before mass take off...... PAF done that back in the 60s with about 90 F-86 Sabres.

it will be awesome if we do this with Jf-17's ..

I told you bro nothing special in it.
Aaj ho ker aaya tha thorhi deir phir odher se office move ho gia.
wohi purane f-16, wohi purane uniforms, wohi purane missiles.
a least shaheen 3 to disply kerte na.:(

Phr bhi yaar , itne special event pe , itne sare logo ke bech hona hi , ek alag hi experience hota hai ...

han , yaar ek tarah se yeh acha hai ... waise bhi Pakistani people rule torne ke mahir hai , acha hai army strictness kerti hai
isi waja se mein full dress rehersal prefer kerta hoon thorhi thand hoti hei ismein,
wese aaj pedestrians or local passengers saei tape hue the :(

isi waja se mein full dress rehersal prefer kerta hoon thorhi thand hoti hei ismein,
wese aaj pedestrians or local passengers saei tape hue the :(

well i have a general question, suppose someone got the pass , so can he bring Camera with him ?

But kachnar park is open right?
Its under guard. Not sure if they will allow people to gather near highway. Though people in I-8 are enjoying air practice demos. You can feel the noise of jets all over you when thunder/f-16 make a vertical climb :-)

Its under guard. Not sure if they will allow people to gather near highway. Though people in I-8 are enjoying air practice demos. You can feel the noise of jets all over you when thunder/f-16 make a vertical climb :-)

PIMS and the area around Centaurus is also good, since the jets and helis turn from there.

Back
Top Bottom