What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Px23-091~0.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman Flying in The F-16 Block 52+ On Pakistan Day Parade.

The soldiers were not in straight lines during parade and that was disappointing to see.
They did not have enough rehearsals.

I can say below average march performance,can see in 0.23-0.25 sec,0.32-0.36 sec,0.37-0.40 sec if see carefully.No offence please

I can say below average march performance,can see in 0.23-0.25 sec,0.32-0.36 sec,0.37-0.40 sec if see carefully.No offence please

They did not have enough time for rehearsals. But we Pakistanis were happy to see the celebrations back in full glory after so many years.

Really.. this is what you have to say... on a thread about Pakistan and Pakistan Day...all yuo could contribute is how a random guy was shot by a nutjob ..just because he was jealous.

Keep up the good work.

And i still hold my opinion... the parade and commentary needs some serious production revamp.

1. it was not a random Guy it was a low cast Hindu who was killed by a high cast Hindu for hoisting Indian flag on Indian I-Day and oh you being an Indian was talking about Pakistani day parade and people?

:lol: you should see that and apply the same on Indian I-Day parade and your lack of less attention towards your own people who are shot dead for celebrating the Independence day because they are low cast.\

2. your opinion holds no weight since we feel your opinion need a serious production revamp.

Even US President Obama found this Indian parade a bit boring and he enjoyed chewing gum, it was just bad weather and heavy fogs.

Obama came to India for business reason, not parade show. Nothing special. Just ignore trolls.

Well I was not trolling. But your post makes me say that at least he came for business reasons here and in your country your higher than mountain deeper than ocean friend dont even come to say hi :lol:

Well I was not trolling. But your post makes me say that at least he came for business reasons here and in your country your higher than mountain deeper than ocean friend dont even come to say hi :lol:

Yes, that's great happy ending. Now Obama explained to the world that India has to respect women rights, gender equity, religious intolerances and more violences. Any foreigners delegates visit to Pakistan is optional, not mandatory.

Barack Obama challenges India on religious tolerance and women's rights | US news | The Guardian

Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit | Fox News

:rofl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About China visit to Pakistan

"But western diplomats in Islamabad say Pakistan’s loss of face is an example of the country’s failure to understand the way Chinese leaders think.

“China prefers to work quietly behind the scenes,” says one. “I don’t believe the Chinese were willing to rush to Islamabad just because President Obama went to Delhi . . . That’s not the Chinese way of doing things.”

Chinese officials in Islamabad refuse to be drawn into speculation over Mr Xi’s plans for a future visit. “Pakistan has its own considerations and we have our own,” one says.

Ahead of Monday’s parade, a report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) has highlighted the military ties between the countries. Pakistan’s armed forces are dependent on China, with just over half of Pakistan’s weapons imports from 2010 to 2014 coming from the country, against 30 per cent from the US. Pakistan was easily China’s top customer, accounting for 41 per cent of the country’s military exports.

“Pakistan is China’s closest partner and the relationship is built upon solid trust, in contrast to tensions surrounding Beijing’s relations with other states,” says Ikram Sehgal, a commentator on military and security affairs.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d7a2f668-cea3-11e4-86fc-00144feab7de.html#axzz3VKSUTJHR

:china::pakistan:

Guys...what was the annoying part about commentators ?

We also have commentators in our national parade....they say some nationalistic stuff with an enthusiastic tone to hype the people. :)
some people are annoyed... coz one of the commentators (the girl) spoke in english (as a translator of sort) for the foriegn dignitaries..

Kashmiris raise the Green and White/ Quami Parcham in indian Occupied Kashmir and sing the National Anthem:

You nitty-gritty ! thats the most thrilling part of the PARADE...atleast 1 day out of 365 we must throw Veil of Rationality away and let yourself release on the currents of Emotions :happy:
Guys...what was the annoying part about commentators ?

We also have commentators in our national parade....they say some nationalistic stuff with an enthusiastic tone to hype the people. :)

Back
Top Bottom