jinnah-with-cigar.jpg

Allama+Iqbal+ra.jpg

417531_10151288992681573_247208115_n.jpg

541648_495995910457473_1902065759_n.jpg

PakFlag.jpg

2z8ch3b.jpg

!!!! پاکستان زندہ باد

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have democratic election every few years, then why don't you wait a little more until Zardai's term ends to elect the one who suits you? In my openion, it's better since the revolution would undermine the economy and cause even more social problems. Afterall, you can accomplish the same goal through election rather than revolution.

Its actually our national day :P

Lahore Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Resolution of democratic Pakistan.. loot, plunder, killing, violent protests, activism, blackmailing, open violation of constitution and in the end get loans right off and go home with life long pension, hefty perks and protocol and the next guy in line will not complain for obvious reasons... muk muka and tomorrow at minare- Pakistan... oath ceremony will be held for the new muk muka resolution.

Mr. Jinnah, used to be a successful man, earning lot of money and joined the movement for a self less cause.. not to get rich and authority.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Anyone know the initial date in the Hijri Calender?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Today is a great day.

Freedom is not 'given' by the oppressor, you have snatch it for yourself and your people...

On this day, Muslims of North-Western India declared that they will not accept Hindu domination and they WILL get their freedom!

Despite all odds, on 14th August, 1947, Muslims of North-Western India did get their freedom and carved Hindustan into two!

Creation of Islamic State of Pakistan proved critical for Muslims of Central Asia too, as it inspired them too and with our help, they also got freedom from Soviet Union.

I hope, today, on this blessed day, Imran Khan and PTI also lay the foundation of "NayaPakistan" and take Pakistan to new heights, Inshallah...

Pakistan is to Muslims of Western-India what Israel is to Jewish community of the world.

Thanks for the above. Just curious.

What Hijri year does it correlate to?

What do you mean? What does 23rd March, 1940 relate to in terms of Hijri year? I don't know..

Today is 11 Rabi Al-Thani, 1434 A.H ....

You can go here and find out..

What do you mean? What does 23rd March, 1940 relate to in terms of Hijri year? I don't know..

Today is 11 Rabi Al-Thani, 1434 A.H ....

You can go here and find out..

Nothing and thank you.

Inshallah this will be turning point for pakistan. People will going to decide what kind of democracy they want.

out of the population of about 6-7 lac, about 60,000 people participated in the Jalsa of 23rd march 1940.

and thats quite a number !

Back
Top Bottom