What's new

23-year-old girl becomes first Kashmiri to develop Android app

It's not about a single function. It's a comprises of multiple functions. You can use the app do to a number of things. It'll give you all the important infos you need on Kashmir. It's not a piece of cake as well. If you write it then it's good, why don't you share it. Then using that you can get a job on a top organisation. If someone has a caliber, he/she should use it. Right ? :D

Bdw this is the base. If she stops now and join this forum she's done for:D But I said she has the potential, she should continue with that.

Son, you don't know anything about Android development.. Google for company INMOBI, I have been doing all these permutation and combination for one year. I was pissed-off with Android development (As it is dammn easy)...

Nothing can Beat 'C' in complication. We 'C' Programmers don't like Androide developmet. Writing Android is like this for us.. and yes it doesn't provide job in "TOP Firms"...

blocks.jpg

Son, you don't know anything about Android development.. Google for company INMOBI, I have been doing all these permutation and combination for one year. I was pissed-off with Android development (As it is dammn easy)...

Nothing can Beat 'C' in complication. We 'C' Programmers don't like Androide developmet. Writing Android is like this for us.. and yes it doesn't provide job in "TOP Firms"...

blocks.jpg

Kid I work on Mainframes. Probably I won't be able to go deep into specific rules and methods of android programming, but I am also in this field. Ok I don't want to boast my mainframe skills and request you not to do the same. And if you have the skills rather than beating your chest here in front of me go and do some job. You'll gain nothing by impressing me. :enjoy:

Congratulations to her she should come to Pakistan and help her fellow Pakistanis develop applications for Android.
Why do u want every girl to share the same fate like Malala Yousafzai !!?? :omghaha:

Great laughter provided some BIG members @ first page.

A Kashmiri makes an Android application named 'Dial Kashmir' containing over 500 contacts of Indian government and private departments which she herself says that it would be of immense help to the Indian locals and tourists.

And suddenly the looney toon brigade comes and claim her nationality and even invite her to help her fellows.

May god help these fellaws.

dial_kashmir_main_article_1_1366107743_540x540.jpg

^^^Yeah remember Shahrukh being invited to Pakistan to work in their FILAMS??And the brutal rebuttal from King Khan the next day!!:rofl:

I am glad this 23 year old has found success and has developed an APP that has made Kashmiris proud.

kashmiries will never call themselves Indian, no matter how hard you try to make them Indian

Give it 15 years when all old geezers have died the young ones will vote, and stand for elections in India, article 370 will be scrapped soon.It has already begun.:)

So proud of her! Goes to show that best diamonds do come from harshest conditions!

I hope some good university like NUST or GIK announces scholarship for further education of geniuses like her :tup:

Back
Top Bottom