What's new

23 New Dams across Teesta in India will Ruin Bangladesh

@Roybot will these HEPs be plugged into the Indian national grid or will they simply serve the local areas/NE alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, I'm thinking about the business of exporting mineral water bottles to Bangladesh if there is any water crisis in the future.

Sorry dude we have idea to exporting mineral water bottles to India first :lol: a market of 1.2 billions Indians is not bad at all

April_xx_TibetSpring.jpg

Its our land and we can do whatever we want if you have problem then cry in front of UN still we won't give a flying rat's @ss

Very interest, that what we have been telling India every time Indian diplomacy corp came to begging china for water treaty

It is just a chain reaction....China is stopping our water or may be your water...India is just taking its own share go and fight with China if you can....

When China let one liter of water flow to BD, where India got it own share? you just steal half liter from BD, they're rightfully to claim it back...do your math..china water is not meant for India anyway

Why will only Indian dam on tiny Teesta ruin Bangladesh but massive Chinese dams on mighty Brahmaputra won't ruin Bangladesh. :lol::lol:

Because you block the water and divert to your own use but we didn't divert the water yet...BD will be delighted when they see we settle some water score with India. :smokin:

When China let one liter of water flow to BD, where India got it own share? you just steal half liter from BD, they're rightfully to claim it back...do your math..china water is not meant for India anyway

India only sends enough to keep the rivers from dying. Beyond that, most of the water released by China into India never makes it to Bangladesh.

I strongly condemn any project which will hurt the livelihood of our neighboring countries since I am a Tamil I know the pain when the neighboring states don't provide the promised water and the farmers have to commit suicide to escape the debts. If these projects affect Bangladeshi's livelihood they should move to international courts demanding justice.

Tn farmers commit suicide because Govt allows sand mining in river beds and builds real estate upon catchment area,not to forget not getting fair prices for their produce which the traders misuse.

Because you block the water and divert to your own use but we didn't divert the water yet...BD will be delighted when they see we settle some water score with India. :smokin:

Are you claiming your dams won't store water and won't reduce the amount of water. :cheesy:

India only sends enough to keep the rivers from dying. Beyond that, most of the water released by China into India never makes it to Bangladesh.

Teesta don't carry massive amount of water like mighty Brahmaputra, till now there is no Indian dam on Brahmaputra. Still I want to know why you crying only for tiny Teesta and not for mighty Brahmaputra. :cheesy:

Teesta don't carry massive amount of water like mighty Brahmaputra, till now there is no Indian dam on Brahmaputra. Still I want to know why you crying only for tiny Teesta and not for mighty Brahmaputra. :cheesy:

Take your pick:

Reason 1: India is on her way to become the undisputed leader of the World in awarding highest number of highly favorable river treaties to her neighbors. BD people know if they cry, rant, scream, beg, India will give them 80% of the water like she gave to Pakistan. For China, they don't even talk to BD....just shooooo them, so whats the point in crying to them, they simply don't listen.

Reason 2 (Highly Secret): Brahmaputra dams won't affect BD as those were only meant to block India's water. China has developed some space age technology that will shoot the river from China to the space and bring it down like a ballistic missile in BD land crossing India. :yay: China has shown the technology demonstrator to BD and they are fully convinced about the new technology. :partay: I still don't have the permission to attach photos, hence, here is the link of the technology demonstrator :nana:

Google Image Result for http://www.landscapesupply.com/catalog/attachments/bronze-ornaments.jpg

Take your pick:

Reason 1: India is on her way to become the undisputed leader of the World in awarding highest number of highly favorable river treaties to her neighbors. BD people know if they cry, rant, scream, beg, India will give them 80% of the water like she gave to Pakistan. For China, they don't even talk to BD....just shooooo them, so whats the point in crying to them, they simply don't listen.

Reason 2 (Highly Secret): Brahmaputra dams won't affect BD as those were only meant to block India's water. China has developed some space age technology that will shoot the river from China to the space and bring it down like a ballistic missile in BD land crossing India. :yay: China has shown the technology demonstrator to BD and they are fully convinced about the new technology. :partay: I still don't have the permission to attach photos, hence, here is the link of the technology demonstrator :nana:

Google Image Result for http://www.landscapesupply.com/catalog/attachments/bronze-ornaments.jpg

1- we keep an eye on India on water issue ;)

2-We don't need space technology to transport water to BD, they know who go after for the water :azn:

Back
Top Bottom