What's new

23 Nations to participate in World’s Largest Maritime Exercise, China 052C and 054A join

It's bad host if your guests come, and you cancel the party

and poor host, if you cannot make sure your guests come or not

IMG_0372.jpg

08037d29c444.jpg

INS Sahyadri (F 49)
Yr why are we sending only two things?

A truly handsome ship!
Thank You. Show some of your stuff too. Which JN is taking with her for the exercise.

2014 RIMPAC, 06.09 China 4x warships left military port in ShanYa city of China HaiNan province.

Next PLAN pics will be in U.S Hawaii ! :cheers:

20140610065318797.jpg

20140610065318928.jpg

20140610065319209.jpg

20140610065319972.jpg

20140610065320773.jpg

20140609084204772.jpg

20140609084204505.jpg

20140609084204965.jpg

20140609084204648.jpg

20140609084204876.jpg
No offence, but does China do this kind of Photoshoot eveytime they do something?

No offence, but does China do this kind of Photoshoot eveytime they do something?
Did not Indian Navy hold any ceremony to send ships out or welcome ships back to military port ?

Did not Indian Navy hold any ceremony to send ships out or welcome ships back to military port ?
Don't know, I think IN should also publicize pics of warships at the time of ceremonies and special events, sometimes we don't even get to see any new pic of some warships, just see taken decades ago :(

Don't know, I think IN should also publicize pics of warships at the time of ceremonies and special events, sometimes we don't even get to see any new pic of some warships, just see taken decades ago :(
Let Navy officers to take some good photos and public pics on the media, it's a good & cheap way to encourage ur ppl.
I see many Navy always like to hold naval ceremony to welcome their Navy ships and officer take many pics.

It's normal. In China high school and university, each newbie student will join 1-week or 3-month military Training, the coach come from local armed police or PLA NCO.

Many years ago, when i entered the college i also joint it and shoot type56 rifile at the end of training.
The most unforgettable thing for me, it's a summer afternoon the PLA NCO ordered our students to stand in the rain 2 hours and i saw my classmate fall in a faint next to me, at last rest students including me made it after 2 hours in the rain. In my life i never forget the college military training.

It's normal. In China high school and university, each newbie student will join 1-week or 3-month military Training, the coach come from local armed police or PLA NCO.

Many years ago, when i entered the college i also joint it and shoot type56 rifile at the end of training.
The most unforgettable thing for me, it's a summer afternoon the PLA NCO ordered our students to stand in the rain 2 hours and i saw my classmate fall in a faint next to me, at last rest students including me made it after 2 hours in the rain. In my life i never forget the college military training.
How was it torturous or fun? I couldn't comprehend from your language, how you felt about it.

Bro, ur classmate really faint in the rain? He really need to toughen up. Tell him to join the PLA it will do him good. :tup:

Bro, ur classmate really faint in the rain? He really need to toughen up. Tell him to join the PLA it will do him good. :tup:
Yes, he faint on the ground after half of hour stand in the rain. LOL it's 8years ago story, i think right now he is fine.

How was it torturous or fun? I couldn't comprehend from your language, how you felt about it.
It's a hard time for our student, specially stand like a wood in the rain for 2x hours. When i suffered 2 hours difficult time, i feel there's nothing i can't solve, im so strong. The happiest thing, is to shoot type56 rifle in local PLA's shooting range, 5x 7.62mm bullets for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom