What's new

22 killed in blast near mosque in northwest Pakistan

inna lilahe wa inna ilaihe rajiun

this fazlullah guy should be hunted down in afghanistan pak army has to do it, US wont do it, US is protecting this terrorist

So according to the report we all should be experts in Hinduism? So how many of you want to recite baghwat geeta for me?

For instance the textbooks
written till 1961 the textbooks contained detailed accounts of the ancient Hindu mythology
and the Hindu and Buddhist dynasties that ruled the part which is now Pakistan. However
later textbooks omit these ancient periods (e.g. Mauriya dynasty, Ashoka, etc.) entirely, while
some make a brief reference to the Buddhist period (See e.g. Social Studies, Class- VI ).

Sadly, its not even the headlines anymore. These guys should fight someone their size. Attacking a peaceful minority repeatedly doesn't make sense even by their barbaric standards. It should be a fair fight.

Sadly, its not even the headlines anymore. These guys should fight someone their size. Attacking a peaceful minority repeatedly doesn't make sense even by their barbaric standards. It should be a fair fight.

If you happen to notice both shia and sunni were attacked!

Which side is it? No one knows who the silly bomber is and whose side he was on!

BTW, it should NEVER be a fight to start with!

Why are a few people wasting their time here? Please move to ''To be a Muslim in India'' thread. Thats where all the pakistani nationalists are working on their nation's welfare and sharing personal anecdotes.

Don't be a kid Fateh. Your inability to hear anything negative about India automatically destroys your ability to do any welfare work. I sit with drivers and eat out of the same plate sometimes. I have supported my people through thick and thin. We have a link there with ancestral places and as I said I have made many trips unlike other migrants... u might wish there wasn't a link but it is there.

Okay sorry yesterday maybe I think I misunderstood a few statements because I made a few mistakes in writing myself. For example what I say sometimes is incomplete because I have ADD and go off tangent (Don't worry it makes me hyper-focus on things but I am extra creative and smarter in a lot of things-I excel at creative stuff.)... for example yesterday I said by mistake that shias have a right to take justice instead of get justice-which was an incorrect statement.

The thing is I have a lot of extra information other people do not have and know the geography and demography of the areas where the war is being fought.

I also said AI is a proxy but it is actually a group that has never attacked Americans. It is a banned group but not really a militant group. The army in order to contain the Taliban has supported these groups in order to pitch them against the TTP on behalf of the Pakistan army.

The proof of this came when the fight between these 2 occur and army moved in to protect AI all or their positions would be over-run by the TTP. Fighting is ongoing even right now. Ansar Ul Islam has never used bomb attacks and suicide blasts either. Instead they have suffered such attacks from LI and TTP over their support to government. It is completely supported by the government and its leader resides in Peshawar. His father was killed in a blast in Peshawar claimed by Mangal Bagh's LI. My point was the sacrifice of lashkaris and people who raise up arms because the army told them to may never be known. This proxy for example is called a militant group.

Anyway at the topic... this is all related. There are reports of Shias in AI. The attack took place on Shias. LEJ and TTP are increasingly working together and they need to be stopped. Their evil nexus must be shattered.

**** the Taliban

Go Pakistan army

Show these cave monkey terrorists their right "path" to hell!!

Don't be a kid Fateh. Your inability to hear anything negative about India automatically destroys your ability to do any welfare work. I sit with drivers and eat out of the same plate sometimes. I have supported my people through thick and thin. We have a link there with ancestral places and as I said I have made many trips unlike other migrants... u might wish there wasn't a link but it is there.

Blogs and personal anecdotes have their place. Your inablity to look beyond them destroys your ability to contribute constructively.

Thats all you keep posting, while behaving as if you - a pakistani mohajir wanting to be a pashtun - represents 150000000 indian muslims. Its you who is being an immature kid here.

If you happen to notice both shia and sunni were attacked!

Which side is it? No one knows who the silly bomber is and whose side he was on!

BTW, it should NEVER be a fight to start with!

It was targeted at Shias two sunnis happened to die because a sunni mosque was close by.

Anyone could tell you anything as a form of propaganda...BUT OF COURSE the newspaper spreading crap from Pakistan is a better source than the person who has seen the books and read them?

LOL everything is a propaganda if it doesn't suits you :rofl:

Here are some more sources , though i know you will call all of them propaganda (suits your psyche )

Hate content in Punjab, Sindh school curricula | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

http://dawn.com/2011/11/09/pakistan-schools-teach-hindu-hatred/

This rented terrorist attack shows that they are not Muslims.

Looking at whats gong on in Pakistan today & the amount of rented terrorist attacks taking place on the borders & inside Pakistan the only solution left is for the Military to take over for at least 15-20 years. The reason for this is because of complete failure of Democrazy in Pakistan, corrupt politicians involved in criminal & as well are terrorist activity, also their bowing to the the Western power shows how much disloyal & dishonest they are with Pakistan.

As long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM are in Pakistan, Pakistan will always suffer badly. So the only solution is for the Army to take over & save Pakistan, the take over by Army is imminent.

Most of the people think PTI can save Pakistan but in the recent events & how IK have changed plus his bowing towards India shows his incompetency as well & he will also be a complete failure. Please refer to the corrupt interview with a** hole Najam Sethi.

In very simple words Pakistan cannot offered to have another corrupt Govt.

Blogs and personal anecdotes have their place. Your inablity to look beyond them destroys your ability to contribute constructively.

Thats all you keep posting, while behaving as if you - a pakistani mohajir wanting to be a pashtun - represents 150000000 indian muslims. Its you who is being an immature kid here.

You want me to qoute my figures from the Indian Muslim Congress report or the Sachar report them? This is very immature of you. You can't take a single debate about India while your purpose is to bash Pakistan on Pakistani ones. My identity crisis as people call it or my views on ethnicity are none of your business. Your business is to debate.

I have never said I represent Muslims of India. I tried to in the past but who can when they don't want to themselves? That was part of the reason I was forced to look within at how relatives who moved behaved. I now speak on behalf of Ansaris and my fathers side rather than other Indian muslims. That is my link and 3/5 or 1/2 of my family/relatives are in what is now India.

Rubbish, Islam has everything to do with it --- this excuse making stuff, "no muslim could do this", and the endless questions of real Islam, real shariah, real....and the ever green "foreign hand" - It's all about Islam.

These should serve as examples to Indian Muslims - don't even try to hide from the meaning of these acts, learn from this because this is really headed towards you, don't you want real Islam as well?

Muse, I only come here sporadically so may have misunderstood what I perceive as sarcasm in your post; if so, ignore my question.

However, if my interpretation is correct, why do you believe that a 'real Islam' is headed the way of Indian Muslims?

Muse, I only come here sporadically so may have misunderstood what I perceive as sarcasm in your post; if so, ignore my question.

However, if my interpretation is correct, why do you believe that a 'real Islam' is headed the way of Indian Muslims?

The introduction and entry of Real Islam in Pakistan was not just Zia, but the facilitation of hundreds and thousands of workers who were subsequently exposed to Real Islam in the Arabian Peninsula -- where a good number of Indian Muslims are exposed to the same malignancy

Back
Top Bottom