What's new

22 killed in blast near mosque in northwest Pakistan

TTP will claim responsibility for that too but the authenticity of those claims are always hard to verify like Al-qaida took the responsibility of almost all the bad things that happened since 9/11 and interestingly it always came from american channels.
But whoz actually using these TTP guys as their front men those are the one's you should go after..

My bet is LEJ or TTP-I'd wager 80% on TTP. Those mass murderers have been left free in the country. I am not surprised this is happening. If they are front men-no reason to leave them alive then and have their bastions. I mean there is no escape from this war albatross.

Bomber going to hell? I would like to think so, but I don't know -- You want to gaze away from the problem and put the responsibility on the bomber alone and not the ideas, the religiosity that propels the bomber, you want to overlook where these ideas come from, who propagates these ideas (religious "scholars"??) and of course why these ideas have currency in society.

About the fatwas, are you trying to convince me or yourself? If me, then save yourself the effort I know majorities in Pakistan don't care either way -- if you are interested sometime read Mancur Olson (Logic of collective Action)

I get you but lets take the example of hitler and holocaust...We now know Bush grandfather supported hitler and was even caught in 1943 and there was a headline on newyork times mean certain people in US supported hitler infact induced that idea in him that hez the best thing for the people of europe and for a larger good he will have to cleanse some jews whose killings were later exaggertaed but all that game resulted in destruction for humanity but a homeland for jews...Had there been no holocaust there would have been no israel...Do you agree with me on that? And yeah the same people americans who still make movies against nazi's secretly supported them.

Now we never saw any suicide bombing in Pakistan before 9/11...Well that was staged and Mush was forced to let americans give all support and then that act was used to recruit people to fight against the state of pakistan by US herself.Those people were told that as Pak is siding america so she is equally evil and should be punished now you may hold responsible musharraf for that or the weak reasoning of those illiterate people along the border but its beyond that even those people wont kill pakistani's that easy we always see uzbeks and tajiks behind such things whoz recruiting them..islam???? If you think some scholars does that well I dont agree with you unless there are some hidden fake muslim scholars which were given fake id's decade ago and they spent their lives that way and yeah considering our enemy its not quite an impossible thing but again religion cant be held responsible...As is said in Quran "humans are weak and can easily be manipulated" so may we have guys being brainwashed but agian the biggest culprit is the one whoz doing all that on purpose....
And we all know whoz dreaming for one world and whoz giving new world order.

My bet is LEJ or TTP-I'd wager 80% on TTP. Those mass murderers have been left free in the country. I am not surprised this is happening. If they are front men-no reason to leave them alive then and have their bastions. I mean there is no escape from this war albatross.

There isnt but nip the evil in the bud I mean get hold of the recruiters because nomatter how much pawns you kill if the king is alive he will recruit more...Whoz doing all this we never saw such things in history before9/11??

Always co-relate world events ...why is this unrest in egypt ??? just because israel dont like islamists govt there..

Wish I could make a few of those posts... The terrorists must be eliminated... this much is clear.

But that can only happens if we first de-legitimize the ideas, the kind of religiosity that they forward -- can that happen without coming out against Wahabi ideology?? You know the answer - Do Pakistani leaders, politicians, military and religious scholars have the nuts to do that?? Again you know the answer.

That is why I have written before that the Pakistanis have already surrendered and now seek to milk the US a little bit more or really a lot more - get used to it, and don't make any mistakes in public

Why are a few people wasting their time here? Please move to ''To be a Muslim in India'' thread. Thats where all the pakistani nationalists are working on their nation's welfare and sharing personal anecdotes.

The religion of the Hindus did not teach them good things -- Hindus did not respect women.

Hindus have always been enemies of Islam; they worship idols in temples which are very narrow and dark places; they declared the Congress rule as Hindu rule, and started to unleash terror on Muslims. The Hindus always desired to crush the Muslims as a nation and Gandhi was as an extremist.

“Hindus live in small, dark houses” and Partition happened because the Congress “demanded that the Muslims should either embrace Hinduism or leave the country

Do these statements look like hating pan india or particular type of indians ?:lol:

Here are Few more glorious examples:hitwall:

Teaching hate: Punjab textbooks spreading bigotry, hate says NCJP – The Express Tribune

Anyone could tell you anything as a form of propaganda...BUT OF COURSE the newspaper spreading crap from Pakistan is a better source than the person who has seen the books and read them?

Why are a few people wasting their time here? Please move to ''To be a Muslim in India'' thread. Thats where all the pakistani nationalists are working on their nation's welfare and sharing personal anecdotes.

Been there, done that, have moved along

it is good if these bombs blasts when they are making...

That has happened before. :)
They have died making bombs. The taliban have died as they made bombs in their basements. Most recent incident was one on a motorcycle-the motorcycle passed over a bump and the bomb went off. Both bombers died.

I am happy for that. TTP has killed a lot of my people. I don't know if I should take pride but... they killed too many of my people. 40,000+

But that can only happens if we first de-legitimize the ideas, the kind of religiosity that they forward -- can that happen without coming out against Wahabi ideology?? You know the answer - Do Pakistani leaders, politicians, military and religious scholars have the nuts to do that?? Again you know the answer.

That is why I have written before that the Pakistanis have already surrendered and now seek to milk the US a little bit more or really a lot more - get used to it, and don't make any mistakes in public

The entire education system needs a rehaul, everything needs to be changed, what we are taught about the superiority of Islam, concepts on religion, equating secularism to anti-Islam. The concept that needs to be promoted is utter freedom for all and no rest for the wicked. Chase the TTP down wherever they go and salvage some reputation so that guys like me don't end up in trouble for the bullshit promoted by terrorists and their sympathizers.

As far as I am concerned my soul is politics and national interest. I cannot afford not to talk about it. In this regard... guess its my weakness. I have my entire life thought about solutions and for the betterment of Pakistan. People tell me to loosen up and disengage.... but I cannot do it. Got death threats too for it all. But that is me.

There is a fun side too but that has been dormant since I fell sick.

Anyone could tell you anything as a form of propaganda...BUT OF COURSE the newspaper spreading crap from Pakistan is a better source than the person who has seen the books and read them?

It doesnt agree with my "sense of reality". Hence its propaganda, no matter it has appeared in a reputed newspaper through a study conducted by another reputed organization which has published with the exact text book code, chapter name and page number in which the bigoted, anti-Hindu lines are present and which the kids are forced to learn in Punjab.

Never mind anything.

I agree with you as long as it meant to educate people about Islam in the right way and especially about the jihad topic as I feel thats the one which is most easily and largely exploited because most of the people dont even know the biggest jihad is against one's own self not against kafirs. Wahabi's are on one extreme saying its all about Allah ,sunni's are in middle saying its both quran and hadees and shia's are on the other extreme saying its allah,rasool and Ali noone else...but they all do have one thing in common that Allah is one and run the show so if this thing is highlighted and made the basestone we can see some improvement as long as the hatred among sects is concerned.
Regarding Pakistani's surrender well this is a nation of saints and you will find dozens of economits and security analyts wondering how did this state manage to survive all these decades and the answer its the will of Allah. And let me quote something very universal only if you can understand jews were waiting for thousand of years to get their promised land and when they got it we got our "land of pure " at the same time too...We are here to balance them and neutralize them when required but ofcourse before that there is a lot we have to learn as a nation as quran states "Allah doesnt change the state of a nation unless that nation wants to do so"...I can see more bloodshed in this country in near future but I am also seeing more and more people now asking for and looking for reasons and solutions which indeed is a good sign so dont say pakistani's have surrendered as despair is haram in islam be hopeful n Inshallah Allah is gonan help us all..

May be we can leave religion to those individuals who seek it out - Pakistan need to get out of this religion business, teach Islam the "right way"? Again, real Islam?? Yes, Allah helps those who help themselves, who take responsibility for their experience

Pathans and their petty problems..
Let them fight among each other for various reasons..
Fed up..

I can only hope we get a separate Province and live peacefully as we always have..

So far all the media is doing is spreading hate and you seem all jolly about it while we have been trying to point it out...But of course who can aid your understanding when you are a firm believer of what you wanna believe! :)

There are many studies out there with references. One by nayyar comes to mind. Your denial is quite incredible.

Back
Top Bottom