What's new

22 killed in blast near mosque in northwest Pakistan

There are many studies out there with references. One by nayyar comes to mind. Your denial is quite incredible.
Ad your persistence without SOLID evidence relying on SOMEONES saying is INCREDIBLE!

Pathans and their petty problems..
Let them fight among each other for various reasons..
Fed up..

I can only hope we get a separate Province and live peacefully as we always have..

Incredible gibberish! PAKISTAN IS MADE of ALL of us Pathan ho ya sindhi ho ya Punjabi ho ya Kashmiri!

If you want a separate piece of whatnot then you are a shame! It is because of people full of racism that we are having SOOOOO many useless problems in Pakistan!

We wanted Muslims in 1 land and hence the fight for independence...NO WHERE was it written ethnicity!
Very dissapointing!

What use is hatred? And what are you going to do with a small piece of land when your neighbor (the rest of Pakistan from which you broke off) is also a Muslim...Islam asks you to unite and you are interested in breaking it into as many pieces as you want based on where you were born and to whom? :blink:

PURELY DISGUSTING!

You can live next door to an Indian, Philippine, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, German in UK but not a Pathan in Pakistan??

There are many studies out there with references. One by nayyar comes to mind. Your denial is quite incredible.

Ok then continue living in your fantasy...Media was to entertain hate lovers like you anyway! Who prefer living with information provided be it in the shape of hatred as long as it fits your bill, right?

Anything anyone says is wrong even if they have lived there, seen the books which are used in the syllabus and have actually read them!

So have you read that 130 page bible you hold dear to you?

Ofcourse this is all a figment of imagination of some Hindu who is spreading hatred against Pakistan through fictions and only Talon knows better. The rest are all spreading lies.

Lame lame comeback. Obviously those who wrote this must have seen this to write those sentences along with the exact textbook codes, the grades for which they were being used along with the exact page numbers in which those hate verses appear. But continue denying madam.

I go on proof not on SOMEONE's saying! Especially when that someone COULD be a corrupt or god knows what! So have you read that 130 page bible you hold dear to you?

Lame lame comeback. Obviously those who wrote this must have seen this to write those sentences along with the exact textbook codes, the grades for which they were being used along with the exact page numbers in which those hate verses appear. But continue denying madam.

Are you just plain blind or were you born yesterday?

IF I could give you any number of page of anything and tell you anything because I know you will fall for it! Then why not?

Poison minded people are needed everywhere! Some become extremists in religion while others become extremist in hate ALL are extremists!

BECAUSE I would also know YOU have no way of finding the truth because YOU love to be brainwashed! And will enver discover the truth!

And did I forget to mention...our curriculum do change maybe your fav author studied a different curriculum or wanted to show you how lovely his imagination is!

Back to my question....have you read that 130 page report? or just read what you wanted?

@ks AND OTHER WARRIORS well if we go and find literature against Pakistan in indian circles I guess there would be volumes and volumes so its the common problem on the both side owing to mistrust which can only be solved unless kashmir dispute is resolved we have nothing else against any body..

The way you are telling me this is AS IF YOU HAVE SEEN these textbooks...When were you in Pakistan again? Which class did you attend there? Kindly refresh my memory :what:

Ahhh of course! The wall is better than the truth! Because the truth failed you!

These were people coming out of mosque after offering Fridays prayers and were blown to pieces by a Wahhabi. I am not sure which part of this you are denying .

Guys Like salaman AL-Bhatti ,batman will not condemn this act and you are sitting here denying it .i am not sure how many dead bodies it will take for some Pakistanis to wake up.

One here on this forum accused shias of only reading and accepting 40 suparah only a brain washed Certifiable idiot will believe that and lives in England but probably was educated in pakistan and you are telling me their is no brain washing please.

@Cheetah786 Please read what I said....
@fateh71 wrote about hate speech in Pakistani textbooks...

As for the denying part of the bomb....All I said is BOTH sides suffered....If a sunni had done it its wrong timing or wrong place and same goes to shia because BOTH suffered obviously it was neither but an outside body wanting more hatred to erupt!

PLEASE read before you post or at least have the decency to ask!

These were people coming out of mosque after offering Fridays prayers and were blown to pieces by a Wahhabi. I am not sure which part of this you are denying .

Guys Like salaman AL-Bhatti ,batman will not condemn this act and you are sitting here denying it .i am not sure how many dead bodies it will take for some Pakistanis to wake up.

One here on this forum accused shias of only reading and accepting 40 suparah only a brain washed Certifiable idiot will believe that and lives in England but probably was educated in pakistan and you are telling me their is no brain washing please.

How many dead bodies will it require for Pakistanis to wake up and realize their anger and hatred is only causing more damage?!

Islam asked for unity not for barbarism or hatred!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ks AND OTHER WARRIORS well if we go and find literature against Pakistan in indian circles I guess there would be volumes and volumes so its the common problem on the both side owing to mistrust which can only be solved unless kashmir dispute is resolved we have nothing else against any body..

I do agree with the last part, but honestly i havent come across any institutional animosity injection done against either muslims or pakistanis... Yeas sure the books did take a dump on aurangazeb but then again who wouldn't.

I did not come across any anti pakistani stuff in the school I went to..Interesting part is we did not have a single chapter our curriculum on 1962, 1965, 1971 etc... More over there wasn't even any bad stuff written on AIML in the text.

Breif history of our texts would be:

the progression was Bronze age, Muaryas, chalukyas,etc, then skipped to medieval european stuff... Maratha and mughals, east india company and british, indian national congress, gandhi and gandhi and gandhi... almost half a book in 10th grade to remember every date he fasted or walked nons-sense... Two chapters that only focussed on dates and events of ww1 and ww2... Every year their was exposure to the time lines of subcontinent and the events of Europe.

This is the brief history of the text on history presented to us from say 6th grade to 10th grade... 11th-12 no history for science students, only PCMB + english + hindi+ regional langauge/sanskrit...

I was just browsing through the report....1st thing Meri kitab has nothing to do with Social Studies...

2ndly I have read that

Subject: URDU (Mery Kitab)
Code: XLVII/AV – CLASS: 04
Lesson: Minar e Pakistan ki Kahani (A story of Minar e Pakistan)
(Page 23/line 13 – 15) “Hindus will not allow Islamic rule after Englishmen leaves. They will not allow such God’s rule but instead of Hindus laws and where Muslims would be socially discriminated”

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...osque-northwest-pakistan-5.html#ixzz2JgmiE6JJ

Do not remember seeing the word Hindu! Heck I still do not know how to read Hindu in Urdu! :blink:

@ All Pakistani members...How many of you were taught what Mr. India wants us to learn?

Just browsing through...everyone should read it...sounds like some Indian Bollywood movie! let me quote some of the hillarious stuff ALSO present in this 130 page report:

At the behest of the government [during the Congress rule], Hindu “goondas”
started killing Muslims and burning their property

The Hindus who have always been opportunists cooperated with the English
I wonder if grade 6 people understood what opportunists are! :blink:

He remembered that the
Hindus tried to please their Devi Kali by slaughtering innocent people of other
faiths at her feet; that they regarded everybody else as untouchables
Again class 6 kids are taught some theater drama from Bollywood!

I wonder how our doctors and engineers who went abroad reached to the international levels so much as to Pakistan and India are said to EXPORT THEIR DOCTORs and ENGINEERS!

Back
Top Bottom