What's new

22 killed in blast near mosque in northwest Pakistan

Shia - Sunni ? No - Muslim and Kafir, yes - Real Islam has obligations, it's not this stuff about culture, it is the totality of culture, the totality of experience - get used to it Indians, coming soon to you

What now????

please elaborate what would islam get by killing worshippers in a mosque?

Albatross:

Islam is being cleansed of Kafir, obviously - Real Islam cannot be polluted. Some say that both the people doing the cleansing and those being cleansed are Muslims, but this is obviously rubbish, after all they both can't be real Islam, can they?

Sandy: What now? More, a lot more of real Islam

Albatross:

Islam is being cleansed of Kafir, obviously - Real Islam cannot be polluted. Some say that both the people doing the cleansing and those being cleansed are Muslims, but this is obviously rubbish, after all they both can't be real Islam, can they?

I am with you till " both the cleansers and cleansed one's cant be muslim" one of them has to be kafir or the one going to hell but how to decide which one? As you r previous post made it look like as if the one's killed in mosques were the cleansed one and thus the kafirs but how did you conclude that...To me the one who blew himself up is the kafir as islam in no way allows you to kill any human unless hez a threat to your life directly..

RIP.. Where is that moron Rehman Malik now? And he had the gall to talk about security of Muslims in India..

Also, its surprising that people here are so much more interested in discussing cockroaches in Indian hotels rather than the death of 27 of their Shia citizens that the 1st thread about this news of early afternoon has been opened only at 11 PM :disagree:

I am with you till " both the cleansers and cleansed one's cant be muslim" one of them has to be kafir or the one going to hell but how to decide which one? As you r previous post made it look like as if the one's killed in mosques were the cleansed one and thus the kafirs but how did you conclude that...To me the one who blew himself up is the kafir as islam in no way allows you to kill any human unless hez a threat to your life directly..

They are both the same coin - each proclaiming real Islam - so problem must be Islam itself - don't think so - look at reactions of religious leaders - most will be silent - what does this say? well since they are silent, it does not say anything, right? because they don't know which is they real Islam or if they do they think discretion is the better part of valor.

what about textbooks and madrassa litrature ? have they shifted from galeez yindoo baniya to concept of takfir?

Ok...let me get 1 thing straight...Do your text book spread HATRED? If no why do you INDIANS keep ASSUMING ours do?

Our textbook only mentions Indians about the wars not about your religion...We couldnt care any less about it! Why do you guys like to be under the limelight? :pop:

Ok...let me get 1 thing straight...Do your text book spread HATRED? If no why do you INDIANS keep ASSUMING ours do?

Our textbook only mentions Indians about the wars not about your religion...We couldnt care any less about it! Why do you guys like to be under the limelight? :pop:

Now you've opened the door to Indians Googling quotes from Pakistani textbooks - may be it will be helpful to understand where the roots of "real Islam" come from

Hangu, DIK and Tank are not safe. They will not be until Waziristan is almost fully under control of the taliban. May I remind you of the attack in DIK on Ashura. These are the locations where the big blasts now take place regularly.

Oops I forgot to say condolences to the dead. We must take revenge for this action. Lets see who claims responsibility for it.

They are both the same coin - each proclaiming real Islam - so problem must be Islam itself - don't think so - look at reactions of religious leaders - most will be silent - what does this say? well since they are silent, it does not say anything, right? because they don't know which is they real Islam or if they do they think discretion is the better part of valor.
I can copy here fatwa's from religious scholars condemning suicide attacks of any origin.As such incidents have become such a routine thing may be they dont come out as regularly and speak against it or you may say when one sect is attacked its scholars speak more as compare to others but that just shows internal divide so if you mean from two sides of a coin as shia and sunny then you may be right as they despite the difference in beliefs do act in same manner regarding many issues.But if you meant two sides of a coin by one side as the bomber and other the victims of both sunni and shia sects then I dont agree with you as the bomber is nodoubt the sinister one whoz being no doubt brainwashed may be on the name of religion or someother issue as we have heard a variety of stories about suicide bombers ranging from boys waking up with bombs tied to them to people forced to do things by kidnapping their blood relation and all plus the most repeated one on the name of religion but whateva the motivation was he indeed is going to go to hell, are we on the same page on this or not?

Now you've opened the door to Indians Googling quotes from Pakistani textbooks - may be it will be helpful to understand where the roots of "real Islam" come from
Define what YOU mean "real Islam"?

Hangu, DIK and Tank are not safe. They will not be until Waziristan is almost fully under control of the taliban. May I remind you of the attack in DIK on Ashura. These are the locations where the big blasts now take place regularly.

Oops I forgot to say condolences to the dead. We must take revenge for this action. Lets see who claims responsibility for it.

TTP will claim responsibility for that too but the authenticity of those claims are always hard to verify like Al-qaida took the responsibility of almost all the bad things that happened since 9/11 and interestingly it always came from american channels.
But whoz actually using these TTP guys as their front men those are the one's you should go after..

Bomber going to hell? I would like to think so, but I don't know -- You want to gaze away from the problem and put the responsibility on the bomber alone and not the ideas, the religiosity that propels the bomber, you want to overlook where these ideas come from, who propagates these ideas (religious "scholars"??) and of course why these ideas have currency in society.

About the fatwas, are you trying to convince me or yourself? If me, then save yourself the effort I know majorities in Pakistan don't care either way -- if you are interested sometime read Mancur Olson (Logic of collective Action)

The religion of the Hindus did not teach them good things -- Hindus did not respect women.

Hindus have always been enemies of Islam; they worship idols in temples which are very narrow and dark places; they declared the Congress rule as Hindu rule, and started to unleash terror on Muslims. The Hindus always desired to crush the Muslims as a nation and Gandhi was as an extremist.

“Hindus live in small, dark houses” and Partition happened because the Congress “demanded that the Muslims should either embrace Hinduism or leave the country

Do these statements look like hating pan india or particular type of indians ?:lol:

Here are Few more glorious examples:hitwall:

Teaching hate: Punjab textbooks spreading bigotry, hate says NCJP – The Express Tribune

****** terrorists are so sick, killing humans will give nothing but hell....

Back
Top Bottom