What's new

22 Indian security personnel killed in Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh

48 Naxalite casualties confirmed?
let the number game begin!
These naxals are equipped with state-of-the-art rocket launcher, AK47s , mortars and many other advance gears....

In comparison our soldiers are very poorly equipped.... Need to address this urgently..... Rest in peace my brave soldiers.... You did your best with whatever equipments available with you....
give them rapheeelllllsss!! or better tejjasssss!!

Last edited:
Interesting .
Going by the scale : Orange line for security forces, red line for Maoists.
So in the year 2000 about 25 security forces lost their lives killing 150 Maoists, In 2021, 25 security forces have lost their lives killing 25 Maoists.
So are the Maoists getting better ?
Funny after 21 years they are still around.

@PanzerKiel @Reichmarshal
Any comments on the arsenal of the Naxalites ? See my posts above.
Is 0.303 ammunition even manufactured anymore ?

1617562808943.jpeg

( Link )

1617562926007.jpeg

Interesting .
Going by the scale : Orange line for security forces, red line for Maoists.
So in the year 2000 about 25 security forces lost their lives killing 150 Maoists, In 2021, 25 security forces have lost their lives killing 25 Maoists.
So are the Maoists getting better ?
Funny after 21 years they are still around.
It is funny for people who have limited knowledge of insurgencies at home
Baloch insurgency has been around for more than half-century
1617563022359.png

By looks of it full century is an eventuality

Baloch insurgency has been around for more than half-century
View attachment 730971

By looks of it full century is an eventuality

We are referring to Independent India and Pakistan, not old British India. The Manipuris first revolted in 1890 and thats a century too.
( Link )
The Naga and Mizo insurgencies have been around for,
67 years to be precise .
( Link )

The first armed left wing uprising in India was in Telengana was from 1946 to 1951
( Link )

A superpower like India should have crushed the insurgency .
Any target when superpower India will be insurgency free?

air rifle probably firing .22 LR rounds.
that is in fact an air gun...
same communist thing... The soviets/Tsars fuelled it, against British .. Then Afg+Indians.. all three times.. 50s, 70s, and after 2001.
07:15

Last edited:
We are referring to Independent India and Pakistan, not old British India. The Manipuris first revolted in 1890 and thats a century too.
( Link )
The Naga and Mizo insurgencies have been around for,
67 years to be precise .
( Link )

Modi g after 27th feb "Raphaeell hotay toh"

Modi g tmrw " agar "neech" jaat wallay desh bakht hotay toh naxal jinda na hotay"

We are referring to Independent India and Pakistan, not old British India.
So during 1960s Pakistan was part of British India? :D

Same reason why Land of Pure has not been able to quell Baloch insurgency

If Muthki Bahini insurgency can tear apart the natural leader of Islamic world like ragged piece of cloth, what chance does India have?

Probably the day Pakistan become a CPEC powa

Last edited:
that is in fact an air gun...

Goenitz,
The Naxalites are very innovative. Here is a possible background to the presence of that airgun in the picture.

Except for training purposes ( modified SMLEs) India does not manufacture .22 LR rifles .
India used to import a limited number of Czech Bruno rifles in the 1950s until India stopped importing civilian arms completely in the late 1950s. However the Indian Ordinance Factories ( IOF ) continue to manufacture .22 LR ammunition for training purposes and extremely limited civilian use.
At one time India did manufacture fairly powerful air rifles copied from the popular German Diana models. The picture shows a Model 35 Diana clone. These .22 bore barrels were robust enough to take a few hundred shots of .22 LR rounds before wearing out.

Not exactly sure how they modify the air-rifle but here is a wild guess. They probably ream out a chamber in the breech, and mill a seat for the rim fire round. An offset pin brazed to the spring piston poking through a separate hole to hit the, rim should fire the round. I can't understand how they would eject the shell to reload, or how they would break open the barrel with the pin sticking through the hole embedded into the rim of the shell. But I am told such modifications are done in India.
The picture shows an air gun ( known as air rifles in the subcontinent).
I think this has been modified by the Naxalites, though at long range unless the shooter is a great marksman a .22 LR round is a poor choice.

The Naxalites are very innovative
sure.. those arrow grenades are some thing more than innovative...
I can't understand how they would eject the shell to reload
May be an external tool... or some one way cog wheel type thing which capture cartage during reload... and I am no expert in Guns... but I realised the air gun through piston-connector as I hv one.

So during 1960s Pakistan was part of British India? :D
For your education the insurgencies have been going on since before independence. Educate yourself on the Fakir of Ipi, and Peer Pagaro,
Concentrate on the topic instead of derailing . We are discussing Maoist insurgency in India. If you have to do "what aboutery" we will discuss Veerappan and the Chambal valley dacoits also. :enjoy:

Same reason why Land of Pure has not been able to quell Baloch insurgency
Is it the same reason the punya bhumi has not been able to quell the Naga, Mizo, Manipuri, Tripura, Bodo, and Assamese insurgencies ?
How about asura and mlech strikes inside your atoot ang of Kashmir?

If Muthki Bahini insurgency can tear apart the natural leader of Islamic world like ragged piece of cloth, what chance does India have?

If the Naga, Mizo insurgencies could weaken the mighty punya bhumi Akhand Bharat, the natural abode of the Hindus, and leader of the Hindu world, such that it would be dealt a humiliating defeat by patrons of these Maoists , who ripped off 38,000 sq.km from the bhumi, what chance do we have ? :enjoy:

After all, as asuras our achievements were a little modest. After centuries of rule we asuras ripped the punya bhumi into three pieces.
We took 1/3 of the atoot ang and gifted 4100 sq. km to the godfathers of these Maoists ?

Probably the day Pakistan become a CPEC powa

Amazing isn't it, that a Chinese communist leader has a cult following in India where a militant movement is defined as Maoist .
Wonder why a "Gandhist" movement has not developed in China.
Any ideas ? :crazy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom