What's new

2022 was safest year for IAF's fighter fleet in history. Only one fighter crash recorded.

Well if you aren't flying your planes much, you won't have crashes too.
Yup, that's when trailers come in handy.

2854e2a99e9003f2ab1b7d931b8b6003.png

lol what the hell did you just send? This is the biggest crap I've ever read. Pakistan lost 0 mirages in the war. The mirages went 5-0. Copium running strong.

We all know the Indians and their claims
Pakistan failed to return F-6s, Mirage IIIs, or the six Jordanian F-104s to their donors
After the war ended, in order to dent India's claims, the Pakistanis said they had received 24 Mirages from France and that that all of them were intact. PAF conducted a major PR exercise, lining up 22 Mirage-III jets to show that none had been lost in combat. Plus, the PAF claimed that one Mirage was written off in a training sortie prior to the war and another was undergoing repairs

Yup, that's when trailers come in handy.

View attachment 916204

Last edited:
Pakistan failed to return F-6s, Mirage IIIs, or the six Jordanian F-104s to their donors
After the war ended, in order to dent India's claims, the Pakistanis said they had received 24 Mirages from France and that that all of them were intact. PAF conducted a major PR exercise, lining up 22 Mirage-III jets to show that none had been lost in combat. Plus, the PAF claimed that one Mirage was written off in a training sortie prior to the war and another was undergoing repairs

The Pakistanis know their claims will get traction in the West. Because most of Pakistan's war fighting equipment is of Western origin, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ has plenty of supporters in the West, especially in the Pentagon - the US Defence Department - and the virulently anti-Indian left liberal media.
Screenshot_20230212_125151_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You should join a comedy club this was hilarious to read.

Cope harder.

let's not derail the topic with 1971 air warfare, shall we?

Let's stick to topic. 2022 has been well for IAF. IN also lost just 1 Mig-29 in the year.

But 2023 already made IAF lose 2 fighter jets flown by the elites. And Mig 21 is still hovering in the skies. Gotta manage it soon else we might hear more news.

I just hope the users here don't open too many chest-thumping threads for IAF else with threads like:

You guys will have a hard time with false bravado.

Indians proving how genuinely pathetic and delusional they are.

Reminds me of transgender women who are desperately trying to prove they are just as much of a woman as biological females.

Indians are clowns. 4 years later still trying to prove their magical claims throughout history lmao. Not an ounce of humiliation or shame in a Pajeet.

Must be sad knowing you are one of the largest countries with the most resources but by default you'll always be pathetic and the only real glory you have is through far-fetched tales and lies.

I'm fully convinced you learnt Graphic design from all kinds of courses just to make these memes.
Oh no, it's the Americans impressed with India's indigenous flip flops that they decided to use the idea. I mean after all we are talking about keeping products Errr road worthy.

299574910_496555058946359_1499051411614524070_n.jpg

Oh no, it's the Americans impressed with India's indigenous flip flops that they decided to use the idea. I mean after all we are talking about keeping products Errr road worthy.

View attachment 916222

Yes. The americans saw Tejas on a trailer and decided to call their trucker and trailer company 'Tejas'. I'm not going to ask you if this sounds like dumb $hit because you know it does.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom