• Piyush Goyal

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Papa Dragon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, who would you think would be a worthy candidate for the PM post if Modi isn't in picture. Please vote and also state the reason for your vote. Feel free to add anyone who isn't in the list. Also consider state CM's and other central and state ministers who are worthy candidates and have the potential to lead the nation

Isn't Modi mostly popular in India?

Who else but the war criminal called Modi will be elected again.

India follows parliamentary democracy not presidential form. The guy or party with most seats in the parliament gets to form govt or choose the Prime Minister.

As such parties can cobble together a slim majority and give a different PM in case of a fractured mandate. Modi's party does well in the northern part of the country but southern part is still dominated by regional parties.

If its BJP its good for Pakistan
we are a democracy who ever wins pakistan always loses. Our democratic ways will outlast & outclass your establishment.

If its BJP its good for Pakistan

I am not sure, if you would really believe it or not. But here is my observation.

- First and foremost, Indian media and PDF always do not represent true picture of Indian public sentiment...India is too diverse and most of the people are struggling with their survival and progress in day to day life.
- Most of the Indian are not really hell bent on just figting with war against Pakistan...For example, today, i was talking with one of my friend who share the same right wing allignment like me....In the course of discussion, you will be surprised to know, some people in India( Talking about hardcore Hindu people) support Pakistan and their contribution in fighting terrorist in your border areas) clearly support Pakistan and does not even like the way, US threaten Pakistan with respect to Afganistan...
- There are many fault lines in our society...Within Hindus itself, we have difference based on caste, state and class and many more...We are still an evolving society...In the same fault line, Hindu Muslim fault line in just one of them..Pakistan thinks, bad elements in India are not in alignment with Muslims...But you are not understanding the big fault line in our society, where many fault-line exists in our country where Hindu Muslim is just one of them

- Indian people and their support for BJP is purely a stance of Anti Congress Agenda...Simply we do not like the way Congress Gov after Indira Gandhi rules our nation...Still now, Indira Gandhi is regarded as tallest leader after Neheru...Modi is a strong leader and charismatic leader..He will be considered a successful leader after Indira Gandhi...
- Modi is the best bet to eventually any development in relation with Pakistan....Because, people will trust him whatever he does....I would like to see him taking a bold stance, and allow Kashmir valley to implement UN resolution...Let us finish this shitty Kashmir issue for ever...I do not want to see normal people of India and Pakistan are just trying to fighting for generation...Modi has the capacity and courage to take bold decison which is lacking with Congress...Trust me, Congress was 10 year in power...They could not muster any courage to visit Pakistan where as Modi at least initiated a communication with your Gov.

- BJP and Modi may create noise, but they will not go for a war..Reason is simple, BJP is backed by corporates...Coroprate support will vanish next day when any war like situation is initiated...So BJP will just make noise to appease public sentiment( Wronlgly so) of war but in reality, they will not initiate it.

Guys, who would you think would be a worthy candidate for the PM post if Modi isn't in picture. Please vote and also state the reason for your vote. Feel free to add anyone who isn't in the list. Also consider state CM's and other central and state ministers who are worthy candidates and have the potential to lead the nation

Sushma Swaraj should be contested for next PM...Modi is loosing popularity due to non issues of Hindu Muslim tension in different areas...

we are a democracy who ever wins pakistan always loses. Our democratic ways will outlast & outclass your establishment.
Darlin its same here with BJP there is no mystery which helps us formulate our policies better

Darlin its same here with BJP there is no mystery which helps us formulate our policies better
policy? its called hatred. What runs in pakistan is not democracy but a charade.
Its not policies but stupid thinking & belief that under BJP govt India will have more divisions and we will falter. Its like waiting for your enemy to die of old age. :D

I just wanted to know the pulse of my fellow Indians, to assume that Modi isn't in the picture, who would be the most viable candidate and the potential to become a PM

I see Modi coming back into power. If polls are to be believed, he is enjoying some 70+% of popular vote.

Back
Top Bottom