What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

what about the situation on 2017, is there going to be an immediate relief to the common man. ki sirf bakchodi hogi.

Common man has already got a relief. Earlier in congress regime, RPI happened to be in 2 digit which is 1/3 rd right now. You guys may say whatever you want but people do not think that. You must see how people are responding in election. You show it in UP and you will see that in Gujarat and in HP.

This is actually a great gesture by UP gvt. Eliminate corrupt babus and let this work be done by someone whose credibility is proven. I believe that government and corporations should hand their schools over to Baba ramdev so that quality education may be imparted to students in cost effective manner. Let hidden Zihadis like you cry. It does not matter what few radicals people think.

Liberals are the only people who "PRETEND" to be the victims of the crimes they themselves have committed.

Gauri Lankesh was killed by Left Liberals in connivance with Siddiramayya. All the killed rationalists were killed by Leftists in league with Congress govt.

Brutal truth

DK6O1zLV4AAsX2i.jpg

Why BJP will trounce the secular parties in elections.

yes these liars are misleading the people. I bought potato at Rs 10 a KG, Tomato and onions at Rs 20 a kg. Earlier, onion happened to rs 40 to 60 a kg in off season. Moong happened to be Rs 90 to 100 in the time of manmohan which is just Rs 60 a kg. The only pulse which is costlier is Chana and chana dal. Rest all are available at much lower cost than earlier.

And other Indians:

slums-png.428498

Modi has no plan?????

This government has a plan to give pakka houses to all by 2022 and liars say that government has no plan for sum dweller. First of all give the answer that why people live in slums even after 70 years of independence. Why people has not got electricity, drinking water and roads to the every corner of the country? In 2019, the looters , Radicals and Zihadis shall re removed from every corner of the country.

Bluffers protest every development project. They do not want country to make progress rapidly because their political opponent Modi does that.

Mahengai- Form 9% in UPA rule to 2.5% now-- VIkas
Unemployment- 2 Crore new PF accounts opened, 5.5 Crore employment generation in unorganized sector--Vikas
Communal VIkas-- No Major communal violence in 3 Years--- VIkas
Fake new Vikas--- Applicable to Modi opponent like you who post morphed images of Indian Prime minister.
Farmer suicide--- Reduced substentially--- VIkas
Female Insecurity- Lots of improvenment-- VIkas
COw protection-- Ofcourse VIkas
GDP Decremented- No 1 major economy in growth rate --- Big VIkas.

VIkas VIkas VIkas.

Modi is all in one, all-rounder:

And a Selfie-sufficient narcissist!!

DLN9ivIUMAA8mod.jpg

Media and Bollywood in Modi's pocket:

DLeGUsaVoAIO1EL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom