What's new

2015 Q2 GDP growth (dollar) rate of top 20 economies

Yes, internationalization comes via capital market depth. What will a country do with Yuan if it has no financial mobility or assets to put it into?

Bond market, and Capital markets are very important here. They make the currency markets large and fluid. Also, it is not only about trade.

A reserve currency is one where people store their wealth. For that it is necessary that there are places to store the wealth, and it is liquid.

This is your claim. I for now, seem to know more about economy than you do. You don't even recognize the most obvious facts in China's economy of today ie of huge overcapacities in sectors like cement, steel, and glass.
When did I ever neglect the overcapacity of cement?
But lack of infras is truth!

Why entertain the Indians?

They will slowly disappear if ignored.
Hehe, I have ignored most Indians.
But PDF's APP has no ignore function.

By ignore, I mean do not entertain them by engaging in conversations with them.

Report if you see trolling or insult.

That's all.

You are replying in the wrong thread. And anyways, I agree that I don't have too big a case for infra, that is why I left it.

I moved on to over capacity issue. Weren't we talking about problems of China? So I moved to the next issue, which is overcapacity, and the role of markets. It was the economic stimulus after 2008 that created all this excessive over capacities.

Also, the hall mark of a great nation is to be self critical, and find one's flaws.

Ok, I will. :enjoy:
Discussing with a bunch of losers is so waste of time.
I won't again, reading papers now!

Exactly. Especially directly engaging them is a waste of time.

Share and move on. Otherwise, the debate with an Indian will be just like the Indian governance or system: Inconclusive, ineffective, cyclic and worthless.

Exactly. Especially directly engaging them is a waste of time.

Share and move on. Otherwise, the debate with an Indian will be just like the Indian governance or system: Inconclusive, ineffective, cyclic and worthless.
They never recognise, their failure comes from themselves, always referring to some lame excuses like quota and Italian.

When will 3rd Quarter results be released?

India's GDP growth just 4.7%? Where did you get that from?

Here's The IMF's stats for 2015 which is the true indicator of GDP growth rates...

Columns are respectively for years 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016

Overview of the World Economic Outlook

GDP.jpg

IMF World Economic Outlook (WEO) Update, July 2015: Slower Growth in Emerging Markets, a Gradual Pickup in Advanced Economies

My view is ... 2016 will be a world economic crises incoming worse than 2008 crises, China government should take the chance to boost RMB as the international currency.

This will be the reason why FOREX is important. Good luck to all.

:hitwall:What will happen when I graduate from college/get Master degree?

Back
Top Bottom