What's new

2012 Doomsday

\As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway. [/B]

:victory:
Some migratory birds may not like it.

shame on you guys everyone i need marriage i need marriage before 2012 .you have some thing better to do before end of world and that is pray to your GODs for mercy and be good human do some good works . :angel:

Aray yaar Imran bhai come on yaar ... Nikah kerna sawab ka kaam hai na ... Main yehi tau ker raha hoon :smokin: aur mairay jitnay bhi shadi shuda dost hain sub kehtay hain keh yaar 6 - 8 mahinay tau pata hi nahin chalta keh hum hain kahan phir hosh ata hai ... tau main nay soocha keh May main ker loon ga 8 mahinay pata hi nahinchaly ga aur jub hosh ka time aaiyaya ga tau fishooon .... baqi saray acchay kam jari hain ... Waisay aaj kal mairay liyaya 1 kan-ya ki talash jari hai :bounce:

Dooms day :) My father told me this story about dooms day!!

There was a village where a Fox used to hunt down goats of villagers. Villagers decided to catch that fox. They prepare a trap and place it on the way of fox. When fox arrived for the hunt He got captured inside.

Villagers were too angry on the fox, so they decided to kill the fox. when Fox found himself trap he started to shout that "If you kill me then dooms day will come". Villagers got scared, but they again went for killing the fox. Fox again shouted same. That was pretty disturbing for the villagers, since if they leave fox then it will come back and kill their goats, and if they kill the fox then dooms will be on. They all call up the meeting. and decision was made to release the fox. since dooms day is bigger then some goats. fox rain away from there, but during his run, he shouted "oo stupids, if you had killed me, my dooms day would have came".

So it's useless to think about dooms day. since it will come any way, when we will die.

Edit: well no body said anything about 'poller shift'? which will effect soon.

Well about polar shift you are right it occurs once in half a million years or at max 700,000 years as far as I read about it and now its been estimated more then 700,000 years has been passed away that polar shift has not been happen so its due but still its a hypothesis :D but again I must remind being a Muslim I believe that one day sun will rise from west and before their will be a long night I read it some where but unfortunately I couldn't remember ... In the end still I don't wana die virgin :D

Aray yaar Imran bhai come on yaar ... Nikah kerna sawab ka kaam hai na ... Main yehi tau ker raha hoon :smokin: aur mairay jitnay bhi shadi shuda dost hain sub kehtay hain keh yaar 6 - 8 mahinay tau pata hi nahin chalta keh hum hain kahan phir hosh ata hai ... tau main nay soocha keh May main ker loon ga 8 mahinay pata hi nahinchaly ga aur jub hosh ka time aaiyaya ga tau fishooon .... baqi saray acchay kam jari hain ... Waisay aaj kal mairay liyaya 1 kan-ya ki talash jari hai :bounce:

may i ask why is the given range(6-8) is this the standard measuring unit?
:lol:

magnetic shifts are not sudden events it takes centuries to complete the reversal,the only problem is weak electromagnetic field and bad for compass(so practically bye bye to nukes and airplanes)

god the worlds coming to an end , i have dream to at least insult my Saasoo ma in front of my wife , god give me courage to do so before it ends ?

magnetic shifts are not sudden events it takes centuries to complete the reversal,the only problem is weak electromagnetic field and bad for compass(so practically bye bye to nukes and airplanes)

The good news is that modern navigation no longer needs a compass or even a magnetic field. GPS, for example, couldn't care less where magnetic north is.

Magnetic north moves around anyhow, and is not constant. Every few years, a runway has to be renamed because magnetic north has shifted a few degrees.

I'd guess the greatest danger would be a weak magnetic field causing deadly cosmic radiation to hammer the earth.

The good news is that modern navigation no longer needs a compass or even a magnetic field. GPS, for example, couldn't care less where magnetic north is.

Magnetic north moves around anyhow, and is not constant. Every few years, a runway has to be renamed because magnetic north has shifted a few degrees.

I'd guess the greatest danger would be a weak magnetic field causing deadly cosmic radiation to hammer the earth.

satellites are first thing to be affected by galactic storms and even by a polar shift.

satellites are first thing to be affected by galactic storms and even by a polar shift.

Some satellites, perhaps, only those in very low earth orbit. How are GPS satellites, orbiting at 3X the earth's radius, going to be affected by a magnetic swapping of the Earth, considering they don't use the earth's magnetic field in any way? And satellites are reasonably hardened against solar flares and the like.

There's nothing that could happen on earth that would influence geosynchronous or medium altitude satellites.

Thats new to me!

god the worlds coming to an end , i have dream to at least insult my Saasoo ma in front of my wife , god give me courage to do so before it ends ?

lol..is she so cruel to you??? :-))

well...it should not be dat difficult..first u need to bring ur wife under ur full control...(not jst on bed..;-))...then one beautiful day u can vent out all ur anger at ur in-law but make sure u make some logical case to support ur anger....cheers...;)

Back
Top Bottom