What's new

2012 BBC Global Opinion Poll released: China rises, EU declines

33% Chinese are positive on Pakistan and 40% are negative on Pakistan.

77% Pakistanis are positive on China and 7% are negative.

35% Chinese are positive on India and 40% are negative on India.

30% Indians are positive on China and 31% negative.

LOL!!!

^I attribute that to the proliferation of Western media in China, and the fact that Chinese media (because it's not as developed) will simply parrot what Western media says. Even CCTV will on occasion unwittingly broadcast a propaganda piece about how Pakistan is some kind of terrorist haven, copied straight from BBC or something. Most politically-informed Chinese people like Pakistan though - they know it's a valuable ally.

77% Pakistanis are positive on China and 7% are negative.

30% Indians are positive on China and 31% negative.

LOL!!!

That's because some older Chinese take their information straight from DC and VoA. They believe anything white Americans tell them to believe. That is because they have no confidence in themselves or in their race. If you did a survey of 15-30 year olds, it'd be highly positive towards Pakistan.

it shows that what are the current position of india and pakistan...

33% positive by china for its one of the best friend (Pakistan)..
35% positive by china for its one of the worst enemy (India)..

WoW!! just wow..Thank u china...

South Korea and Japan hate China.
China's neighbors next-door know China the best, right?

If you want to know about the true nature of China, then ask Koreans, Mongolians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, and Hong Kongese.

it shows that what are the current position of india and pakistan...

33% positive by china for its one of the best friend (Pakistan)..
So Pakistanis do know deep in their heart that China's no good; they are just taking China's money.

probably half the anti-China votes are located in South Korea, Japan and India.

Never mind. Our rising makes them like that, maybe fear also exist.

But i think India should be our friend as such similar we are, I mean History and population.

probably half the anti-China votes are located in South Korea, Japan and India.

Surprisingly, Japanese people are not anti-China. Koreans are also mostly not Anti-China. There will be right wing haters in both countries, but they hate all equally. There are hard core communists in China that hate Japan and Korea too, but that doesn't mean they're mainstream.

I suspect some Indians do hate China because of their irresponsible media, but even that's a minority, and probably decreasing a bit. I'd say Vietnam and Philippines probably has the biggest increase in China haters over of the past couple of years.

China's neighbors next-door know China the best, right?

If you want to know about the true nature of China, then ask Koreans, Mongolians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, and Hong Kongese.

not again your indian false flagging hk rightwinged troll.

out of the lot of haters, only japanese is a vendetta that will persist as long as the japanese government keeps playing bully on us. the rest of people are deluded by China bashers their attitude will change. I am disgusted you even mentioned a small right winged group's decadent attitudes as representative of HK and Taiwan

So Pakistanis do know deep in their heart that China's no good; they are just taking China's money.

that leaves to our Pakistani friends to decide. the poll is just for a gossiping reference. We wont look at the poll for our decision to help our best neighbour in the world if they need it!

Why your indian heart is so toxic and sour all the time @ our relationship?
It will be a growing cursing karma on you!

Our friendship with Pakistan will weather through time.

Don't keep yapping cr@ps all you indian cheerleading trolls!

Back
Top Bottom