What's new

2011 World Military Strength Ranking released

Some of you guys really don't know how to read. It says nuclear capabilities have not been taken into consideration. I dare UK to use that single aircraft carrier and attack Turkey. Why are we overrated please enlighten us.

Why wud UK use A/C against turkey Burak? So U only want to fight UK coz somebody scored Turkey below UK??
Is that the only reason??
Btw if Ur so eager to fight , UK wont be alone , they r smart ppl , US will jump in too (but again why wud thay want to fight Turkey??? ) and all Ur F-XX series birds will be rendered useless..and NO J-35 programme for U... Turkey is only budding.. leave this fighting for nothing for the heavy-weights !!!

Why wud UK use A/C against turkey Burak? So U only want to fight UK coz somebody scored Turkey below UK??
Is that the only reason??
Btw if Ur so eager to fight , UK wont be alone , they r smart ppl , US will jump in too (but again why wud thay want to fight Turkey??? ) and all Ur F-XX series birds will be rendered useless..and NO J-35 programme for U... Turkey is only budding.. leave this fighting for nothing for the heavy-weights !!!

When the F did I say I want to fight UK. It's just their cocky attitude that pisses me off. I never objected to their ranking. They are obviously technologically more advance than us, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve where we are ranked. Besides, it's not an official ranking so we are arguing for nothing. People need to do more research before underrating other countries.

Back
Top Bottom