What's new

200 Terrorists Attack Pakistan Post from Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've observed reading posts on this forum is that no matter what Pakistan does they will (the Indians) always try argue against it. It might not be clear, but if you read between the lines you will understand their real agenda.

I personally DO NOT have anything against Indians (got a few Indian friends on my own), but the way some of you reply in makes me wonder. It is believed that 200 militants crossed the border and attacked a Pakistani outpost, why put the blame on Pakistan? Where are the Afghan/ISAF/US forces??????????????:undecided:
Brother, stop thinking about ISAF.

What was PAF was doing during this incident? It should have bombed these infilitrators.

Salute to those brave soldiers who died defending the territory of Pakistan.

Shame on PAF and our top brass.

Maybe they consulted the same numerologist before planing the attack and found out 2 is their lucky number...Bewaare of 12th now.

if you people has nothing to say then don't demonstrate your empty think tank. Leave it.

There will be nighmares for Pakistan til 2014, very nightmares.

Operation in Abbottabad exposed ISI's failure or sleep time
Operations against Prime Minister Giliani and President Zardari exposed to run away to China
Operation against Mehran Base exposed Navy & SSG's weakness surprisingly failure
Operation 500 militants repeating against Checkpoints exposed communication links' failures, Army can't predict it in advances

Chaloo koi baat nahein, it is Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan always blame someone else instead fixing a broken glass. More surprisingly coming!

Take rest & don't under estimate PA. Analyze without your personal emotions.

They must be some "non state actors" from Afganistan.. over whom states won't have any control..

They must be some "non state actors" from Afganistan.. over whom states won't have any control..

Yes, you are right and i want to add that state departments itself are playing against the willing of state, here question concerned not to state but ISAF forces responsible for anti-terrorists attack, there are enough evidences when Afghan border forces called ISAF for back up or attack on particular locations so why at that moment there were no any response from both sides (ISAF & Afghan border security)? More than two hundreds militant's gathering didn't seem unusual? US/NATO very often use drones to kill some terrorists in Waziristan but how these 200 terrorists escaped from their eyes?

Conclusion not so difficult to draw.

Yes, you are right and i want to add that state departments itself are playing against the willing of state, here question concerned not to state but ISAF forces responsible for anti-terrorists attack, there are enough evidences when Afghan border forces called ISAF for back up or attack on particular locations so why at that moment there were no any response from both sides (ISAF & Afghan border security)? More than two hundreds militant's gathering didn't seem unusual? US/NATO very often use drones to kill some terrorists in Waziristan but how these 200 terrorists escaped from their eyes?

Conclusion not so difficult to draw

hmmmm interesting piece of analysis...bravo it seems uv hit the nail....congrats 1st really good analysis iv seen in pdf from ages

Conclusion not so difficult to draw.

they had entered in pakistan.. so could not attacked them because it would be violation of pakistan's sovereignty...

It was Police and the secuirty at border fought, Pakistan Army stayed behind...I dont know y?

1101255574-2.gif

It was Police and forces at border, who fought not Army

Haqqani informs reservations to US over Dir attack

WASHINGTON: Pakistani Ambassador to Washington Hussain Haqqani has contacted the US administration and expressed reservations over Afghan militants attack in Dir.

He demanded Obama administration to stop Taliban attacks on Pakistan from Afghanistan. He urged NATO and Afghan security forces to accelerate offensive against Taliban and al Qaeda.

Husain Haqqani informed Pakistan's reaction over Afghan militants assault in Dir.

He also demanded NATO forces to conduct severe operation against Taliban and al Qaeda. Afghan soil is being used against Pakistan.

Haqqani informs reservations to US over Dir attack

WASHINGTON: Pakistani Ambassador to Washington Hussain Haqqani has contacted the US administration and expressed reservations over Afghan militants attack in Dir.

He demanded Obama administration to stop Taliban attacks on Pakistan from Afghanistan. He urged NATO and Afghan security forces to accelerate offensive against Taliban and al Qaeda.

Husain Haqqani informed Pakistan's reaction over Afghan militants assault in Dir.

He also demanded NATO forces to conduct severe operation against Taliban and al Qaeda. Afghan soil is being used against Pakistan.

The Embassy finally does something useful.

And I take my words back about fencing the border. We should just mine it and let the infiltrators suffer the result.
Someone mentioned that the Pakhtoon population will be displeased about the division so I suggest them to join us and we should fence a few hundred kilometres into current Afghanistan.

Our military needs better equipment to tackle this issue and stop a massive operation. Small-scale and task-oriented ops will be better and more cost effective.

US teaching ''lesson'" to Pakistan military by utilizing their assets ,after critical and tense situation of OSAMA case that u cant win that ''war"' alone ,

well this is just proof that there is hardly any synergy between PA and NATO forces.....they yap their beaks when militants allegedly cross over from our side and times like this we should raise the issue to them (despite closed ears) that we've over extended ourself and it would be damn real nice if they could put even half-assed effort into securing that side of the border

the current numbers are laugh-worthy...it's a bloody joke

should we perhaps do some limited incursions on that side, do a few low fly overs over kabul to wake these clowns up? Lets leave it to the top brass to decide.

Please do some fly-overs. Our SAM systems need fine-tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom