What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

Yaaar mein nei kub kahaa haii that its alright if they don't in my yard but its alright if they kill in my neighbor's yard - Sindh, KPK, FATA, GB aur Baluchistan bhii tou meriii hiii yard haii - So it pains me whether anyone of my loved ones from across Pakistan irrespective of their ethnic or linguistic identity suffers.

Mein tou kehtaa hooon - Kaaat dalooo saaalooon ko !

You sure its not @Hyperion that you were talking about ? :what:

You know he drives a Soviet era T-72 back home in Waziristan whenever he goes to the market to get some eggs & vegetables for home ! :fie:

He even uses a khurkii, to scratch his back, which appears to be made out of a DU shell ! :omghaha:

Its probably Hype only, he's stocking up for the day the wahaabz run over Pak sarzameen. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

I was talking about a Khurkiii, as its called in common parlance here, thats used to scratch one's back not that Gorkha Knife ! :blink:

battery-operated-back-scratcher.jpg

@Hyperion, I would like to share some reports here, one done by Telegraph UK in 2009 on Jaish-e-Muhammad- The south Punjab chapter......but it is pandora's box ....and there will be a war between punjabis and tribals :D , shall i do it here or post it in Saudisation of Pakistan thread because it talks about funding from gulf states and blind of Govt. to punjab but they want to fight in North west :D

Yaaar mein nei kub kahaa haii that its alright if they don't in my yard but its alright if they kill in my neighbor's yard - Sindh, KPK, FATA, GB aur Baluchistan bhii tou meriii hiii yard haii - So it pains me whether anyone of my loved ones from across Pakistan irrespective of their ethnic or linguistic identity suffers.

Mein tou kehtaa hooon - Kaaat dalooo saaalooon ko !

You sure its not @Hyperion that you were talking about ? :what:

You know he drives a Soviet era T-72 back home in Waziristan whenever he goes to the market to get some eggs & vegetables for home ! :fie:

He even uses a khurkii, to scratch his back, which appears to be made out of a DU shell ! :omghaha:
idk if Hyperion is Yusuf jamal shah than it is him.....he is stockpiling to raise his tribal militia :D

Yeah go ahead, however, do it in the "Saudization" thread. Let the truth set us all free. Amen. :D

@Hyperion, I would like to share some reports here, one done by Telegraph UK in 2009 on Jaish-e-Muhammad- The south Punjab chapter......but it is pandora's box ....and there will be a war between punjabis and tribals :D , shall i do it here or post it in Saudisation of Pakistan thread because it talks about funding from gulf states and blind of Govt. to punjab but they want to fight in North west :D

Yara, even I thought you meant the other one. The Gurkha one. :blink:

I was talking about a Khurkiii, as its called in common parlance here, thats used to scratch one's back not that Gorkha Knife ! :blink:

A report published in London’s The Telegraph alleges that the outlawed terrorist organisation Jaish-e-Muhammad has acquired a 4.5-acre compound outside the city of Bahawalpur in addition to the madrassa named Usman-o-Ali inside the city. While the local authorities acknowledge that Jaish has spread out of the city, they deny that the new acquisition is anything more than a cattle farm to supply milk to the Jaish seminarians.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik has repeatedly pointed to the growing menace of terrorist activity in South Punjab. A number of acts of terrorism carried out on behalf of the Taliban have been traced to militants coming north to Lahore from the south. Individuals with large caches of explosives and weapons have been arrested in the region. And reports about variously designated ****** groups owing allegiance to Al Qaeda have featured in the national media.

It is going to be difficult to dismiss various reports in the media after what one has heard from a number of MNAs and MPAs about the danger of terrorist insurgency in South Punjab. A majority of the “non-state actors” now operating in the region and also targeting the state of Pakistan have come from South Punjab, with Bahawalpur as epicentre, simply because first Sipah Sahaba and then Jaish-e-Muhammad have found the backwardness of the region suitable for recruiting terrorists. In 1998, Sipah boys were part of the Taliban force that took Mazar-e-Sharif and killed Iranian Revolutinary Guards personnel stationed in the city under diplomatic cover and assisting the Northern Alliance which the Taliban were fighting. Later, Jaish emerged as the organisation that fought Indian occupation forces in Occupied Kashmir but also feasted itself bloodily by attacking Shias inside Pakistan.

Pakistan and India have fought overtly and covertly and while they may be making noises to normalise relations, the covert battles carry on. India is said to be fishing in Balochistan and there are allegations that Pakistan continues to look at the extremist elements in terms of “good” and “bad”. The problem with such a policy, if it exists, is that these elements cannot be controlled effectively; they have their own agenda which goes against the security and sovereignty of Pakistan. Jaish is linked to Al Qaeda and cannot be said to advance Pakistan’s interests. The report says that the new compound acquired 5 km outside Bahawalpur has wall graffiti issuing dire threats to “Hindus and Jews” along with a picture of Delhi’s historic Red Fort. This is nothing more than a ruse because Jaish is more concerned right now about fighting Pakistani security forces than taking on any external “enemies”. Moreover, it is not permissible that the local administration should tamely accept the expansion of one madrassa while the city already has an estimated 1,000 of them, all presumably teaching a brand of Islam that never suited the state of Pakistan.

Pakistan has reason to be worried about Jaish and South Punjab because there are 3,000 to 8,000 youths from this region fighting on the side of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The Punjab government and its law enforcement agencies should look into this and other such reports to ensure that this seminary is not up to any mischief.

The leader of Jaish, Maulana Masood Azhar was once very close to Osama bin Laden and went with him to Sudan when Al Qaeda relocated there after the jihad against the Soviet Union. He was an important fund-raiser for Al Qaeda and was caught in India after he landed there allegedly on a false passport. He was sprung from an Indian jail through a plane hijack in 1999 by elements linked to Al Qaeda.

What is most worrisome about the dominance of Jaish and other terrorist organisations in South Punjab is the fact that the local centres of power in the region are likely to succumb to it in the same way that the people did in Swat after warlord Fazlullah was allowed by the MMA government in the NWFP to establish his satrapy there. The Seraiki movement in South Punjab is against the political dominance of North Punjab but carefully skirts the real issue of the dominance of non-state actors there. This is not a good trend. Pakistan must re-evaluate its options in regard to regional security and review the policy which gave rise to the phenomenon of non-state actors. Our internal security demands that.

Note: if you still have guts and energy left to read further than i suggest you read this report of Telegraph U.K
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/6180118/Al-Qaeda-allies-build-huge-Pakistan-base.html

Can't understand how you can stand that sh*t - Meriii tou dil kartaa haii teacher kooo window see bahir pheeenk dooon when he goes Betaaa Debit this & Credit that ! :fie:

Sahi bola apne , mera bhi yehi dil karta hai. But these are things you have to do for a better future. It will pay off , trust me.

I agree its not racism. Racism is when a superior looks down upon inferior. You are not superior, its reverse racism.

I am not a racist. I am pashtun...i dont make jokes on nigggers

i understand your attempt at humour, but every joke reveals a sincere intention, however miniscule or hidden. and it would not surprise me to see such a comment in a less light hearted context, given the rampant superiority complex in some of your lot. have you ever heard a punjabi belittling, even in jokes, any pashtun? we welcomed them into our lands, and theres millions of pashtuns today in punjab, which we're proud to call our punjabi brothers. how many punjabis (non lej/ssp takfiri types) have gone and settled in khyber or afghanistan? quite negligible really, ignoring the crackhead fundos that some of your ilk seem to love.

keep on with your colour obsession though. i hope you know that civilizations are based on achievements not war and chest thumping. punjab has produced numerous scientists and mathematicians who were studied as far as baghdad, misr and europe in ages gone by. what did afghans produce? sifr. actually not even that. because the numeric system that you use and recite in every day life, including the concept of 0, was founded by punjabi vedic mathematicians, then travelled to persia, arabia and europ through al biruni and al khwarzimi. when we were forced by you tribals to fight, we brought the fight to your doorstep as well.

yet despite this, you never see punjabis going and telling all pashtuns to get out of punjab in their millions, or sindhis telling them to get out of sindh, and go back to afghanistan to join their mongloid brethren. we're above all of that. and can only pray that you see the light and Allah guides you to the right path.

1*) Abbay, recently converted yindo banye, my direct elders got you ALL of Northern areas, while your kind was encroaching on our ancestral lands, read: OUR LAND. It's your KIND who needed saving with creation of Pakistan, not ours.

Bravo_Bravo.gif

do you really want to go into the truth of it? the maharajah had a stand still agreement with pakistan and was leaning towards acceding the whole state to us, on completely legal and legitimate grounds. he only changed his mind when some savage members of the tribal lashkars began to loot, plunder and murder kashmiris in baramulla and different parts of the valley, like they have been so used to doing throughout history.

the kashmiris at that time turned against us, followed the pro congress sheikh abdullah and thats why we still have this deadlock. so there is nothing to thank in that regard, as they invaded a weak maharajh with no army worth mentioning, and locals bore the brunt of their pleasure-seeking before the indian army was there. once they entered they couldnt push any further but nehru promptly went to the u.n. against his general's wishes, who insisted the rest of northern areas could easily be taken given strategic situation on ground.

history is ugly but lets not distort it because of that. similarly, 'our' lands and 'your' lands is not the way to address our country. if you go back far enough, into pre christian times or even a few hundred years after that, the swat valley, peshawar, much of northern areas were inhabited by indigenous non-pashtuns, of either hindkoan, punjabi or ethnic kashmiri stock. pashtuns moved down later, initially very peacefully, but with the countless invasions in past thousand years, drove these native inhabitants down to negligible numbers in their own homelands, either through slaughter, migration or mixing of their bloodline.

^^ Thats a good comment...and i agree.
The only part i disagree is the jokes bit..
"Khan sahib' jokes are very popular in Pakistani culture.

and Monkey luffy wasnt joking..he meant that.....the reason why i ignored him.

battery-operated-back-scratcher.jpg

ohh i see.

yeah gurkha knife.. i have it in my village even I had 2-3 at house .. i scratched my back also :P . we cut potatoes and jack fruit from khukhri its normal at hills.

They are cannon fodder. Pakistan used them in the name of religion against india (1948 war of kashmir) and against russia and america in afghanistan...praise them, respect them , dont mess with them and they would die for you.. Pakistan army under musharraf got carried away, PA threatened them and ordered them to hand over their arab guests with whom they had intermarried. For american dollors pakistan army mishandled them...

it was asked that Pakhtunwali not be ABUSED

it was asked that foreign militants be identified and handed over - since many of them had no right to be there following the anti-soviet jihad. Even for conventional forces, when the call to duty comes - you fight. But then you go back to barracks. Some of these stateless individuals did inter-marry but some were just vagabounds with no fight. Their countries of origin and Pakistan shoulve helped them re-settle.

if you think its okay for foreign jeehadis to illegally live in the lands then you shouldnt talk about 'Punjabi domination' because some of these "guests" started flexing their muscles and getting too big for their boots.

It's a shame that Mullah Omar didn't heed to Pakistan or the Saudis when we told him to for Gods sakes relinquish the Uzbek and Arab fighters -- whom we are told were 'Al qaeda'

on your other points about tribals -- yes to have them on your side means you will win the battles. In that sense, Pashtuns proved their loyalty to Pakistan much earlier on. They gave their lives for Pakistan.

Development and investment is the need of the hour in FATA region; and the tribal elders must also be willing to accept the upliftment work without being a hindrance to it. Tribal code and traditions can continue to flourish, but the tribal "mentality" has to change.

A report published in London’s The Telegraph alleges that the outlawed terrorist organisation Jaish-e-Muhammad has acquired a 4.5-acre compound outside the city of Bahawalpur in addition to the madrassa named Usman-o-Ali inside the city. While the local authorities acknowledge that Jaish has spread out of the city, they deny that the new acquisition is anything more than a cattle farm to supply milk to the Jaish seminarians.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik has repeatedly pointed to the growing menace of terrorist activity in South Punjab. A number of acts of terrorism carried out on behalf of the Taliban have been traced to militants coming north to Lahore from the south. Individuals with large caches of explosives and weapons have been arrested in the region. And reports about variously designated ****** groups owing allegiance to Al Qaeda have featured in the national media.

It is going to be difficult to dismiss various reports in the media after what one has heard from a number of MNAs and MPAs about the danger of terrorist insurgency in South Punjab. A majority of the “non-state actors” now operating in the region and also targeting the state of Pakistan have come from South Punjab, with Bahawalpur as epicentre, simply because first Sipah Sahaba and then Jaish-e-Muhammad have found the backwardness of the region suitable for recruiting terrorists. In 1998, Sipah boys were part of the Taliban force that took Mazar-e-Sharif and killed Iranian Revolutinary Guards personnel stationed in the city under diplomatic cover and assisting the Northern Alliance which the Taliban were fighting. Later, Jaish emerged as the organisation that fought Indian occupation forces in Occupied Kashmir but also feasted itself bloodily by attacking Shias inside Pakistan.

Pakistan and India have fought overtly and covertly and while they may be making noises to normalise relations, the covert battles carry on. India is said to be fishing in Balochistan and there are allegations that Pakistan continues to look at the extremist elements in terms of “good” and “bad”. The problem with such a policy, if it exists, is that these elements cannot be controlled effectively; they have their own agenda which goes against the security and sovereignty of Pakistan. Jaish is linked to Al Qaeda and cannot be said to advance Pakistan’s interests. The report says that the new compound acquired 5 km outside Bahawalpur has wall graffiti issuing dire threats to “Hindus and Jews” along with a picture of Delhi’s historic Red Fort. This is nothing more than a ruse because Jaish is more concerned right now about fighting Pakistani security forces than taking on any external “enemies”. Moreover, it is not permissible that the local administration should tamely accept the expansion of one madrassa while the city already has an estimated 1,000 of them, all presumably teaching a brand of Islam that never suited the state of Pakistan.

Pakistan has reason to be worried about Jaish and South Punjab because there are 3,000 to 8,000 youths from this region fighting on the side of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The Punjab government and its law enforcement agencies should look into this and other such reports to ensure that this seminary is not up to any mischief.

The leader of Jaish, Maulana Masood Azhar was once very close to Osama bin Laden and went with him to Sudan when Al Qaeda relocated there after the jihad against the Soviet Union. He was an important fund-raiser for Al Qaeda and was caught in India after he landed there allegedly on a false passport. He was sprung from an Indian jail through a plane hijack in 1999 by elements linked to Al Qaeda.

What is most worrisome about the dominance of Jaish and other terrorist organisations in South Punjab is the fact that the local centres of power in the region are likely to succumb to it in the same way that the people did in Swat after warlord Fazlullah was allowed by the MMA government in the NWFP to establish his satrapy there. The Seraiki movement in South Punjab is against the political dominance of North Punjab but carefully skirts the real issue of the dominance of non-state actors there. This is not a good trend. Pakistan must re-evaluate its options in regard to regional security and review the policy which gave rise to the phenomenon of non-state actors. Our internal security demands that.

Note: if you still have guts and energy left to read further than i suggest you read this report of Telegraph U.K
Al-Qaeda allies build huge Pakistan base - Telegraph

Thousands of pakistani punjabi boys have been killed in kashmir too. They make good propaganda nameless graves now.

The terror factory does not waste anything. Hope pakistanis get rid of all terror from their soil.

it was asked that Pakhtunwali not be ABUSED

it was asked that foreign militants be identified and handed over - since many of them had no right to be there following the anti-soviet jihad. Even for conventional forces, when the call to duty comes - you fight. But then you go back to barracks. Some of these stateless individuals did inter-marry but some were just vagabounds with no fight. Their countries of origin and Pakistan shoulve helped them re-settle.

if you think its okay for foreign jeehadis to illegally live in the lands then you shouldnt talk about 'Punjabi domination' because some of these "guests" started flexing their muscles and getting too big for their boots.

It's a shame that Mullah Omar didn't heed to Pakistan or the Saudis when we told him to for Gods sakes relinquish the Uzbek and Arab fighters -- whom we are told were 'Al qaeda'

on your other points about tribals -- yes to have them on your side means you will win the battles. In that sense, Pashtuns proved their loyalty to Pakistan much earlier on. They gave their lives for Pakistan.

Development and investment is the need of the hour in FATA region; and the tribal elders must also be willing to accept the upliftment work without being a hindrance to it. Tribal code and traditions can continue to flourish, but the tribal "mentality" has to change.

But I heard on Pak media that Mullah Omar was not responsible for suicide attacks and bomb blasts in Pakistan though he had relations with Taliban.

Now musharraf's back all will be cured as he goes on the rampage and kills hundreds more muslim

Back
Top Bottom