What's new

20 members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards killed in suicide attack in country's southeast - FARS

In ko bhugtna ho ga agr okaat m nahi rhy gy. Masla policy ka nahi masla mufta khatam honay ka ab visa lgvana parta hai tax pay krna prta hai hm jaysay Kaalay masulmano ko hamara firqa koi b hota in k masla nahi khatam honay ty
Masla yeah hai kai chand maslki ahemko ke wajha sai yeah Mulk yaghmaal hai.

More Sunni terrorists funded by Wahhabistan and given refuge in Pakistan.

Only the region next to Pakistan. Quite strange.

Well you have plenty of Shia terrorists running the government. Maybe the fashion spread to other areas.

If you have a problem, learn to properly guard your borders. Maybe you can bring back all the people butchering sunni in Syria and Iraq to come back and defend your borders.

I think its good idea, but i seems not possible due to US Sanctions

What sanctions have to do with fence? Pakistan never stopped Iran from building fence / wall, other than solving Iran's security problem it will also help Pakistan from oil and goods being smuggled into Pakistan.

Masla yeah hai kai chand maslki ahemko ke wajha sai yeah Mulk yaghmaal hai.

It's not few, Pakistan have plenty of fools who are more Arabs than Arabs or Iranian than Iranians, then we have wannabe goras. I can bet the Pakistanis who came to Iran and participated in Iran's revolution day rallies would never have did so on Independence day of Pakistan in their lives, same is true for Arab lovers. The day when people of Pakistan will start putting Pakistan first, everything will fall in line.

It's not few, Pakistan have plenty of fools who are more Arabs than Arabs or Iranian than Iranians, then we have wannabe goras. I can bet the Pakistanis who came to Iran and participated in Iran's revolution day rallies would never have did so on Independence day of Pakistan in their lives, same is true for Arab lovers. The day when people of Pakistan will start putting Pakistan first, everything will fall in line.
Some wannabe Afghans also.

Pakistan all neighbors including India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Hate Pakistan

Bhutan, Maldive, Nepal are with India

Due to our worst Foreign and Strategic Policies and We are going with Saudi Badus who are real enemy of Iran, Shia (and Sunni/Sufi too), and i hope in future Iran will do the same....

In years ago we sent Raheel Sharif for Riyal in so- called Saudi Led Islamic Alliance, in the name of War Against Terrorism, and now that Alliance is fighting only against Houthis in Yemen.

I hope Pakistan End is near like East Pakistan due to Our Politicians and Armed Forces Worst Polices

I believe you belong to Shi'a sect ..

Be careful Pak, be damn careful....

They now want to bring out the "Ace of Spades" for the lesser cards have failed. Their Sabr is reaching the rock bottom....

I have full confidence on the Pak Deep State for they know how to play in this region by HIS PERMISION...

And, I am pretty sure all the dirty plans from Iblis the Nejis and Habis will reach the garbage bin pretty soon....

Pak has seen all what there's to see by playing against all the Giants of the last one century!!! The "childish" plans and executions aren't enough for this Pehlivan....

Pak is no cry baby. She's been given the duty to defend the Haremain for a reason......

La Galibe Illallah...

Last edited:
Hmm an attack on iran from pakistan based terror group while saudi prince aka acting king is in pakistan. May be israeliz want pakistan and iran to start blaming each other or may be it was the saudiz who sponsored it. We gotta help iran. Fence the border etc
saydis are too dumb for that . its mossad i think .

RIP to IRGC Martyrs.

And due to some stupid Iranian guy here and some noob Pakistani wannabe defense analyst. This thread have turned into Blame Game instead of just simply typing RIP.

Neither any of the Iranian or Pakistani represent the official stance of Pakistan or what actually is happening so calm down. No one cares what you type.

20 is a very large number.very sad.iran should pull out from syria from yemen.this proxy war is now getting out of control.this saudi iran proxy war should end now.pakistani army is not in large number in balochistan.we told iran several times to protect their border.if you see anything suspicious,fire.now 20 men lost lives and i know iran will blame pakistan.it's time to protect border and iran should beef up security.

Back
Top Bottom