What's new

20 members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards killed in suicide attack in country's southeast - FARS

Deleted

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
8Of5Y9a.jpg

A suicide attack in the Chanali area of Southeastern Iran has killed 20 personnel from Iran’s elite revolutionary guards, Wednesday, according to FARS news agency.

https://www.rt.com/news/451391-iran-suicide-attack-revolutionary-guards/

Terrorists target IRGC bus in southeastern Iran

A number of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) forces have been killed in a terrorist attack in southeastern Iran.

The IRGC personnel were traveling between the cities of Zahedan and Khash, in Sistan and Baluchestan province on Wednesday, when their bus was targeted in a suicide car bomb attack.

The IRGC's Qods Headquarters said in a statement that a explosive-laden car rammed into the bus, which was taking the personnel back to their homes.

The so-called Jaish ul-Adl terrorist group reportedly claimed responsibility for the bombing.

The terrorist outfit was formed in 2012 by members of the Pakistan-based Jundallah, another terror group dismantled by Iranian intelligence forces in 2010 after its ringleader Abdolmalek Rigi was executed.

Iranian border guards have repeatedly come under attacks by terror outfits active on the Pakistani soil.

This item is being updated...

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/02/13/588488/Iran-IRGC-Zaheda-roadside-bombing

Last edited:
Only the region next to Pakistan. Quite strange.
That's also the region of Iran that has a largely Sunni and ethnic Baloch population. It would stand to reason that more terrorist attacks would occur there since the possibility of local support/shelter is higher.

That said, perhaps Iran and Pakistan can come to an agreement on jointly fencing the border similar to what Pakistan is doing along the Afghan border.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM So,you can't see his usual false accusation on Pakistan?
I can see he's implying that Pakistan might be responsible in some way, but as you can see from my post, I pointed out to him why the terrorist attacks in Iran appear to be largely concentrated in that region bordering Pakistan, and what potential solutions Iran and Pakistan can discuss to minimize the blame game.

Terrorist attacks in our Baluchistan region next Iran are also strange, or you have different classification?
Terrorist attacks exist all over Pakistan, not just in Balochistan.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM So,you can't see his usual false accusation on Pakistan?
It is a fact that these terrorists have refuge in Pakistan, usually even Pakistanis on here admit this.

Not my problem if you prefer to be blind to reality.

I can see he's implying that Pakistan might be responsible in some way, but as you can see from my post, I pointed out to him why the terrorist attacks in Iran appear to be largely concentrated in that region bordering Pakistan, and what potential solutions Iran and Pakistan can discuss to minimize the blame game.
I said many of these terrorists have refuge in Pakistan, and this is a documented fact and not even usually disputed by Pakistani people on PDF before.

Where do you think these Sunni groups are based exactly?

Hmm an attack on iran from pakistan based terror group while saudi prince aka acting king is in pakistan. May be israeliz want pakistan and iran to start blaming each other or may be it was the saudiz who sponsored it. We gotta help iran. Fence the border etc
A very reasonable and accurate response.

Back
Top Bottom