What's new

20+ killed in bomb attacks on Pakistani Mosques.

I don't see why the security forces don't do everything to stop these attacks. Why aren't the real terrorists caught and put in jail but rather innocent civilians just to show performance. We should be pro-active and stop the attacks before they occur. Life is not a childs game, it is something to hold dear and close to your heart. The lives of innocent civilians should be protected each minute, each second. Pakistani citizens have to be protected from these terrorist attacks.

They have very twisted logic of blasting mosques, they give example of demolition of masjid e zarar.
The problem with TTP is that none of them are scholars, those who have graduated from madrassas have memorized the stuff but they dont understand the true spirit of islam, lack broad-mindess and have tunnel vision....the problem lies in our madrassas and those graduated from it...recently i got into verbal fight with mullahs of my village on two occasions...on one occasion, on janaza of my deceased uncle, the mufti leading the nimaz e janaza was entirely speaking about beard in unbelievable way and was quoting weird stories like those told by maulana tariq jameel as if you are extremely sinful if you dont keep beard...my deceased uncle was beardless...and it sparked my anger, i told him to change the topic and mention some the good things about my uncle...i faced the music later.
Still angry i lost my temper again when the mullah of the mosque on friday said in pashto before starting nimaz, translation" agar shalwar takhno sey upar na ho tou aapki nimaz nahi hoti"..i was on the front row, i challenged him to prove it from quran and hadith...lot of noises...but he admitted that it is according to most of the jaid ulemas.....!

They have very twisted logic of blasting mosques, they give example of demolition of masjid e zarar.
The problem with TTP is that none of them are scholars, those who have graduated from madrassas have memorized the stuff but they dont understand the true spirit of islam, lack broad-mindess and have tunnel vision....the problem lies in our madrassas and those graduated from it...recently i got into verbal fight with mullahs of my village on two occasions...on one occasion, on janaza of my deceased uncle, the mufti leading the nimaz e janaza was entirely speaking about beard in unbelievable way and was quoting weird stories like those told by maulana tariq jameel as if you are extremely sinful if you dont keep beard...my deceased uncle was beardless...and it sparked my anger, i told him to change the topic and mention some the good things about my uncle...i faced the music later.
Still angry i lost my temper again when the mullah of the mosque on friday said in pashto before starting nimaz, translation" agar shalwar takhno sey upar na ho tou aapki nimaz nahi hoti"..i was on the front row, i challenged him to prove it from quran and hadith...lot of noises...but he admitted that it is according to most of the jaid ulemas.....!

dear brother , an advise for you .. Don't indulge in debates , its useless and harmful for you .. No Matter how true you are , you'll get blame in the end .... " Never underestimate the power of stupid peoples in large group "

Aik kaan se suno aur doosre kaam se nikal do .

Takfiris..Khawarijis of worst kind.

Qur'an warned Islamic Ummah of these animals... :angry:

Inna lila hi wa inna ailay he rajioon...

I don't think there is anything written about Takfiris/Khawarijis in Quran. Although there are Hadith about them

I hope you will be spared from talibans

Must be Indian Hindus who did this.

After all when these attacks started happening 5 years ago most Pakistanis said that no Muslim or Pakistani can kill another Muslim so it must be the Hindus. They refused to believe that their people were terrorists.

Any way. May god grant peace to the departed and give comfort to the relatives.

Pakistan needs guys like you.Keep it up, good work.:tup:

RIP do deceased ones.

I don't think there is anything written about Takfiris/Khawarijis in Quran. Although there are Hadith about them

I hope you will be spared from talibans

I occasionally visit my village.....and some of my cousins are taliban (haqqani network) so no such threat for life.....though i earned lot of minus points, in the village people talk for days on any thing unusual.
A TTP commander was creating disturbance our region, planting and throwing bombs into houses of wealthy people for demand of ransom, they even kidnapped a doctor and i was warriod about my future career as doctor in lakki but haqqani network guys took care of him by killing him.

After all when these attacks started happening 5 years ago most Pakistanis said that no Muslim or Pakistani can kill another Muslim so it must be the Hindus. They refused to believe that their people were terrorists.

Any way. May god grant peace to the departed and give comfort to the relatives.

You got chance to bash Pakistan - i hope you will be feeling better now and can sleep with peace of mind.
@Parul - Logoff from PDF and serve your term honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to innocent victims of this inhuman incident.

I don't see why the security forces don't do everything to stop these attacks. Why aren't the real terrorists caught and put in jail but rather innocent civilians just to show performance. We should be pro-active and stop the attacks before they occur. Life is not a childs game, it is something to hold dear and close to your heart. The lives of innocent civilians should be protected each minute, each second. Pakistani citizens have to be protected from these terrorist attacks.

Thats all fine. But you also need to acquire strategic depth, liberate cashmere and bleed your neighbour by a thousand cuts. No??

Dont feel saddened, these lives are just a collateral damage in grand scheme of things of your army and elites.
[/sarcasm]

We express our deep sorrow over the loss of lives in these bombings. We send our deepest heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families. We also wish a speedy recovery to those who have been injured in these attacks. It is safe to say that these terrorists continue to cross all lines in their bid to send the region into chaos and frenzy. Unfortunately, this is not the first time they’ve targeted a place of worship. These barbaric minded criminals continue to push their dangerous agenda forward by all means necessary. We hope to see the ones responsible caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We face a common threat in the form of terrorism, and hope to combine our strength against those who are working against our peace efforts in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Shame on you for your dual standards! The real terrorist is YOU!! You have occupied many countries and are creating terrorist!!
How many examples of innocents being killed/bombed by you guys do you want me to give? One: Afghans recall US soldier's killing rampage

There are countless more like this! How do we know it was not ONE OF YOUR AGENTS who carried out this bombing? Or one of your created monsters!?!

They still believe that the Hindu RAW is behind all these killings by supporting the TTP. They claim they have 'proof', but till date they haven't produced an iota of evidence!

This is a convenient way adopted by the Establishment to pass on the blame, hiding behind the facade of 'Indian involvement', so that they can cover their inefficiency and incompetence in preventing these attacks that have cost the lives of 50000 Pakistanis.

It's easy: Just convince the gullible public that the Indians are behind this. Serves two purposes - to whip up anti-Indian sentiments and covers the omissions/commissions of an incompetent Establishment.

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."" "Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) forgive the bad deeds of the returning soul and accept the good ones, Ameen!

BY this logic. perhaps if all Pakistan and Pakistanis were to be blow up similarly?? - The passivity of it all, the resignation in it - certainly regrettable.

A curse upon them and their supporters and enablers in the so called Army of Pakistan, who created and have unleashed these heathens upon Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom