What's new

20+ killed in bomb attacks on Pakistani Mosques.

BY this logic. perhaps if all Pakistan and Pakistanis were to be blow up similarly?? - The passivity of it all, the resignation in it - certainly regrettable.

A curse upon them and their supporters and enablers in the so called Army of Pakistan, who created and have unleashed these heathens upon Muslims.

They were created for some other purpose, lakhs of innocent Kashmiri pandits were killed by these people. What's happening now is KARMA....the curse of the innocent taking its course. It is easy to brand them heathens, but they were educated by Maulvis and what they do...according to them is a path chosen by Allah himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdzLxkKcbZA

QUOTE=Jayanta;4302735]They were created for some other purpose, What's happening now is KARMA....the curse of the innocent taking its course. It is easy to brand them heathens, but they were educated by Maulvis and what they do...according to them is a path chosen by Allah himself.[/QUOTE]

KARMA you say? Well, yes, sure I suppose it's possible - not heathens? o, you are mistaken there, the fact that they are trained by persons who claim to be Maulbis of "Real" islam, is, proof to me, that they are heathens.

evil horn from najd the khawarij/wahabism & Zionist is 2 biggest muslim world enemy,,,,,,,,

why pakistan support them............sunni is islam, shia is islam..............why we cannot united.........Why ? im bored..........

pakistan people......kill them all........the khawarij they are is no.1 enemy & chaos in islam world.........like prophet muhammad say......... they are dog of hell................

take malaysia or brunei system........& take scandinavia system like finland/norwey for peace & future of pakistan.......

Haram for muslim to kill other muslim

Bosnia fight serbia is jihad
palestina fight israel is jihad
Lebanon fight israel is jihad
Algeria Fight France is jihad

Syria war, pakistan war & iraq war sunni vs shia...........is not jihad is stupid wars..........
BAKA..............stupid khawarij jihadist....... may Allah destroy your soul into jahannam hellfire

evil horn from najd the khawarij/wahabism & Zionist is 2 biggest muslim world enemy,,,,,,,,

why pakistan support them............sunni is islam, shia is islam..............why we cannot united.........Why ? im bored..........

pakistan people......kill them all........the khawarij they are is no.1 enemy & chaos in islam world.........like prophet muhammad say......... they are dog of hell................

take malaysia or brunei system........& take scandinavia system like finland/norwey for peace & future of pakistan.......

Haram for muslim to kill other muslim

Bosnia fight serbia is jihad
palestina fight israel is jihad
Lebanon fight israel is jihad
Algeria Fight France is jihad

Syria war, pakistan war & iraq war sunni vs shia...........is not jihad is stupid wars..........
BAKA..............stupid khawarij jihadist....... may Allah destroy your soul into jahannam hellfire

What fascinates me is the word ZIONISTS, which I was unaware of until I heard a man named Zaid Hamid using it, so I googled it...and failed to understand how is it a threat to islam or Muslims.

The question you guys must ask is: Who invented the Taliban? Who nurtured them? Who trained them?

No prizes for guessing! The monster is now biting the very hands that fed it! There's an old saying: As you sow, so shall you reap!

As far as the tribe is concerned "the monster" only lives in loch ness.

Thats all fine. But you also need to acquire strategic depth, liberate cashmere and bleed your neighbour by a thousand cuts. No??

Dont feel saddened, these lives are just a collateral damage in grand scheme of things of your army and elites.
[/sarcasm]

You seem very happy about the going-ons in Pakistan with the violence and all. I want to spend my life on making my country better unlike others who take pleasure in the suffering of their neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom