What's new

2 Saudi Border Guards Killed at Yemeni Border

Even though Saudis here that don't fear God refer to the Palestinian soldiers as 'terrorists', I express my condolences to Saudi Arabia because I'm better than them.

Yeah I remember how some Saudi members were actively trying to fan the flames with the abduction of Iran's guards by terrorists, and even one member posting how he wished their death or "slaughter" (and thanked by the rest).
But I also see myself way above such nonsense and Im simply not gonna reciprocate or immitate such behavior.

Loss of human life by terrorists is tragic and should be condemned.

But AQ does have significant precense in Yemen. And who knows where they are. They can move around and come close to border regions.

Yes, they have a presence in Yemen but not a presence near the border regions of KSA.

Most of the AQAP have a presence in the Southern regions and cities of Yemen (Abyan, Zinjibar, Ja'ar, Shuqrah etc.)

Occasionally they conduct attacks in Sana'a but their presence in the North (border regions of KSA) is small or non-existent.

It's probably smugglers or Houthis. Both have had conflicts with KSA in the past and even wars.

Rest in peace to Saudi guards.

We'll have to wait and see who is responsible. May have been Houthis but remember that Al Qaeda has big precense in Yemen.
Not to mention the fact that many Saudi fighters, radicalized from the Syrian conflict, have gone to Yemen to join up with AQ there.

Anyway my condolences.

Thank you.

The Hauthis are being mobilized to Umran, Yemen. Al-Qaida is pushed back to damage.

You don't have to wait. The attackers belong to the clan which tried to smuggle a thousand kilograms of weed last month. By the time the cartel was intercepted, the driver, his assistant had been shot dead by the army.

This was an act of vengeance, and we are sending someone to light a candle for them in Yemen.

Wonder why Suadi Royals ask two brigades of Pak army deployment in KSA.

Because God wants you to die for the Khominist cause :lol:

Thank you.

The Hauthis are being mobilized to Umran, Yemen. Al-Qaida is pushed back to damage.

You don't have to wait. The attackers belong to the clan which tried to smuggle a thousand kilograms of weed last month. By the time the cartel was intercepted, the driver, his assistant had been shot dead by the army.

This was an act of vengeance, and we are sending someone to light a candle for them in Yemen.

Is it confirmed that those are smugglers? We cannot know with certainty right now.

Yeah I remember how some Saudi members were actively trying to fan the flames with the abduction of Iran's guards by terrorists, and even one member posting how he wished their death or "slaughter" (and thanked by the rest).
But I also see myself way above such nonsense and Im simply not gonna reciprocate or immitate such behavior.

Loss of human life by terrorists is tragic and should be condemned.

Some of them have no decency at all, it's a sad development especially when they proclaim to respect all people's.

the Saudi-Yemen border & the Pak-Afghan border should be sealed ,fenced & mined, that is the need of the hour

The border is as good as gold for now. The attack is believed to be launched from within our territory. A hi-tech system is to be installed soon, along with the smart wall.

Thank you.

So it was smugglers then?

Its very tough to fight with mercenaries and insurgent. Pakistan learn after sacrificing 25 thousand soldiers. Time for Hijaz young generation to leave the Xbox and secure the country.

So it was smugglers then?

No, the smugglers were caught last month. This was an act of vengeance.

Its very tough to fight with mercenaries and insurgent. Pakistan learn after sacrificing 25 thousand soldiers. Time for Hijaz young generation to leave the Xbox and secure the country.

You don't say :lol:?

Thank you.

Well, your comments has no value for me. I am Pakistani to the bones. Your countries issues with Iran is your matter not mine. All Pakistani want get rid of TTP mullah filth and their new religion ideas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom