What's new

2 Palestinians shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank today

I have a weak heart for those oppressed with the world blindfolded...I have a weak heart when even after raising my voice it goes to deaf ears and not a grain of change occurs...

I can knock only those out who I can ...but I cant wake the dead!
wow....woman....why u have to take every thing so seriously......
it was just a joke......:agree:

wow....woman....why u have to take every thing so seriously......
it was just a joke......:agree:
Well, I dont joke where other's life is at stake....heard enough pain in news to make me weak hearted!

You're saying so many things here can you simplify it a little bit? And please tell me about your background, you're saying Pakistan illegally seized Kashmir which was had majority indian inhabitants? And at what point?
I don't know why you want to discuss Kashmir on this thread?

Does India have troops there only or do they establish hindu only communities by forcing original inhabitants out?

India have troops there to protect its strategic assets and to counter insurgency. . . . nothing to do with the establishment of the population.

Does India impose restrictions on Kashmiris as well ?

Its the other war around. .

kashmir got status of a special state. . . mainlanders cant go and buy or sell properties there.

is there an thriving economy and national status there?

yes they do.

Does India plan to annex Kashmir basically as well?

to be honest . . it more about the national pride now,. for both India and Pakistan.

apart from that its an important strategic location.

there was a plan for referendum in the early sixties. . but things are screwed now. . . beyond repair.:coffee:

ok...fine....my mistake....
you are way too serious....need to take ur life easy.....
Oh its easy! :enjoy:

I am not a teenager you know! As you journey along life's road you collect burdens, responsibilities and sometimes trash from others and other times trinkets called experience! All of it burdens the soul a bit...you realize alot of things...

I am serious on serious issues and ok on others :enjoy:

Kindly do not derail the already off topic thread :enjoy:

@Hazzy997 About Kashmir...you listen to Indians you hear something you listen to Pakistanis you hear something else....Best is either talk to a Kashmir or read up and decide for yourself!

I'm from Kashmir. Pakistanis are habitual liars when it comes to kashmir. Best to not listen to them.

Could some Pakistanis please educate me on Kashmir? Does India have troops there only or do they establish hindu only communities by forcing original inhabitants out? Does India impose restrictions on Kashmiris as well or is there an thriving economy and national status there? Does India plan to annex Kashmir basically as well? Please I need short but clear answers
I would request OP not to bring kashmir in this issue as it would turn into a troll war between India and pakistani members...
this will not only derail the thread but also make a troll feast for the many .....
so..better talk about Palestine gaza and Israel rather than....India, kashmir and hindu......:tup:

@Hazzy997 There is no way one can compare Kashmir and Palestine mate. We aren't some alien regime who's controlling that land. To keep it very simple to you:
1. The Ruler of that State acceded his State to India in 1947, a legitimacy that Pakistan does not have.
2. The State was Muslim majority, a reason why Pakistan claims the region. India's secularism and large Muslim population trumps this argument.
3. Wars and newer agreements have made it virtually impossible for both India and Pakistan to scale back troops and hold a plebiscite there, as was the course agreed upon in 1948.

In case you didn't know, here's how the region is actually governed today(the terminologies might vary depending on whose map one is viewing, but the map is accurate enough):
Kashmir-Map.jpg

Thanks for responses and yeah let's get back on topic though I just wanted to see how two situations fare in this world and their similarities and contrasts while one nation gets whatever it wants even tests nuclear weapons at ocean unannounced and get away with it.

I'm from Kashmir. Pakistanis are habitual liars when it comes to kashmir. Best to not listen to them.
I can claim the same...and Kashmirs on Pakistan side say it more politely...either you are a liar or you have literally no manners and jumped in to trash Pakistan? :pop:

Shameless behavior by the Zionist entity but nothing surprising in this.

Still attacking defenseless people.

Back
Top Bottom