What's new

2 more F-16's for Pakistan Arrived.

I read some where that the delivered pair of F-16 are able to carry neuclear weapons!

Batman.
My fried the old F16s that PAF had had the capability to launch nuclear weapons. I think it is time we should put this debate to rest once and for all. I dont think it is that big adeal in any case. The whole world knows we now have quite a few means of deliveing Nukes if need be and having the capability on F16 /other aircrafts is now a non issue.I hope and prey we never have to use them EVER.
WaSalam
Araz

Hopefuly, if the sense prevails on our side.
Which mostly depends on the ruler. e.g. Zia failed to exploit the opportunities available to him.
Our political leaders are even more hopeless examples and all world is running there lobbies in America, you relax a moment and next you are slammed with sanctions.

Batman.
Brother could you please explain how Zia lost the opportunity to exploit the situation with regards to acquisiton of American weapons, as my understanding is otherwise. Help would be appreciated
WaSalam
Araz

It comes outta billions of dollars of aid they give. Pakistan couldn't even pay for the JF-17 Thunder project until 2003... only after US pabandiya were lifted on Pakistan and capital came flooding in.

They always find ways to complete there work how they done its there problem now things are going well and fine the Jf17 is on production line and after this year came out in mass numbers .... :cheers:

Batman.
Brother could you please explain how Zia lost the opportunity to exploit the situation with regards to acquisiton of American weapons, as my understanding is otherwise. Help would be appreciated
WaSalam
Araz, that's true that all F-16 came in Zia era but he was in perfect position to negotiate any thing. If Zia would have asked them to put up a F-16 manufacturing plant in Pakistan, they would not have refused it.
American expenses and risks of cold war were way too high than 30 or so, F-16.
At least we could have asked to build universities or hospitals in exchage for Russian war.
Again, that's how I see the things internal matters may have been different.

Actually it's kind of cyclical..the U.S. has put sanctions on Pak 3 or 4 times already. After which suddenly they require PAK's help and offer several billions worth of equipment. The only thing PAk needs to do is to make sure during the cooling of the relationship that PAK is not left short. And they have done this via the forming of relationships with China,South Africa and the home grown industries. The billions provided in U.S. aid would also mean that non -military budgets would not have to be cut which is a good thing as it would promote social growth.

Dear Keys,

Would appreciate if you can give me a few safe companies I can invest in Pakistan. A 12 % return on interest would be okay.

Regards

Dear Keys,

Would appreciate if you can give me a few safe companies I can invest in Pakistan. A 12 % return on interest would be okay.

Regards
I don't know about companies, but the name of the game in Pakistan nowadays is property's. I think they're on a slow down though.. you may have missed the boat, but someone living in Pakistan could give you a better idea.

:lol: I always assumed those dummy refueling probes.

Dear Keys,

Regards

lol it's funny you mention this.......The guy I was visiting with was a broker and was setting up a big deal involving a few elements in Pak.

hey guys the past record may not be too good but this time the US has no choice. all defence related agreements will be fulfilled INSHALLAH. the PAF has a history of using american equipment and training doctrines. the F-16 is a excellent platform which is in the hands of very good pilots. PAF has always displayed exceptional courage and skill against enemies who have / had superior equipment and will continue to do so. TRAINING and READINESS is the KEY.

hi
any latisest new any body

us deliver 10 more f-16 end of year
but he is not deliver
iam right

What are the recent devlopment of the F-16 there is far 2 Planes come to PAF and they where build under the Peace Gate III/IV programs.

did any one have the serial numbers of these 2 A/C s

Back
Top Bottom