What's new

2 militants including LeT's Bashir Lashkari gunned down by Army

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many times you pray this to Allha in a day ?

The same number of times you try to kill for gau bagwhan.

At this current rate, it will perhaps take 50000 years to accomplish your dream :coffee::lol:

No issue, Laylay tissue.

We have all time and we can wait.

why cant you cross the border to give the freedom from occupiers??

Pakistan Army and Kashmiris are doing fine job hunting swines slowly and giving them slow death.

Will be used for info.

Haha . Using the thesaurus again.

Here's one more, death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

RIP to the brave freedom fighters !!

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @waz

Isn't it a violation of Forum Rules to use word "Terrorist" for Kashmiri Freedom fighters ? Kindly edit the title and replace the word "terrorists" with "militants". Thank You
You have two choices 1) to live in your own make believe world.2) to face the truth.1 gives you comfort in the short run 2) gives you comfort in the long run which is lasting.

You have two choices 1) to live in your own make believe world.2) to face the truth.1 gives you comfort in the short run 2) gives you comfort in the long run which is lasting.

Yes, and you of course have chosen the first option !!

Let me educate you, my ignorant Indian friend:

The UN has no internationally agreed definition of terrorism and the reason is that some organizations (OIC, Arab League etc.) define terrorism to exclude "armed struggle for liberation" and "self-determination". The member countries (of these organisations) won't accept any definition of terrorism which may declare Palestinian Freedom Fighters as Terrorists. This Dead Lock continues to this day and the UN has not adopted the convention on international terrorism.

So, as long as the UN does not "define" terrorism, the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters cannot be declared Terrorists .....

As far as International Law is concerned, the Statute of the International Court of Justice does recognize the teachings of the most highly qualified publicists of the various nations as a valid source of International Law. This category may also include the work of organizations and private institutions. Opinions expressed by experts carry significant weight in International Law.

And here is what some experts on International Law have to say regarding the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters:

(The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) is an international human rights non-governmental organization based in Geneva. The Commission itself is a standing group of 60 eminent jurists(including senior judges, attorneys and academics) dedicated to ensuring respect for international human rights standards through the law. Commissioners are known for their experience, knowledge and fundamental commitment to human rights.)

ICJ sent a fact finding mission to Kashmir in 1995. The final report published not only challenged the accession of Kashmir to India, it went on to say "If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)

http://www.icj.org/category/publications/reports/page/33/

So these are the two points you are basing your argument on
So, as long as the UN does not "define" terrorism, the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters cannot be declared
Terrorists .....
Before I reply to this questing in detail I want to know your mindset so that I can reply accordingly .
As it's not defined by UN as to who is terrorist .I believe you don't have problem if someone calls ttp sharia fighters and bla and others freedom fighters
"If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)
Can you post the link once again with the actual report .it's not taking me to the page what's quoted above ,due to some reason

Once I get the reply .I will reply you in detail why you are so wrong.

As it's not defined by UN as to who is terrorist .I believe you don't have problem if someone calls ttp sharia fighters and bla and others freedom fighters

TTP's war is not an "armed struggle for liberation" or "self-determination", and Balochistan, unlike Kashmir, is not an internationally recognized disputed territory whose people have yet to exercise their right to self-determination.

Moreover, Acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying forces being carried out by Kashmiri Freedom Fighters and Attacks on Legitimate military targets are not "Terror" attacks. TTP,BLA etc., on the other hand, target civilians

Try Again, try harder

And BLA is as wrong (or right) as your Maoists. What are your views on Maoist insurgency ?

Can you post the link once again with the actual report .it's not taking me to the page what's quoted above ,due to some reason

The link is working.

Alternately, go to the website of ICJ (www.icj.org), go to Publications--> Reports --> Page 33 and download the Report by ICJ Fact Finding Mission, on Kashmir

Once I get the reply .I will reply you in detail why you are so wrong.

Waiting

Last edited:
Kashmir: Tens of thousands gather at Bashir Lashkari’s home in Kokernag for last rites

A witness said that “a sea of people” are waiting for the mortal remains of Lashkari in his ancestral Soafshali village.

2017_7$largeimg201_Jul_2017_200149893.jpg

Nearly twenty-thousand people have gathered at the home of Bashir Lashkari in Kokernag area of Anantnag district in south Kashmir to take part in his last rites.

A witness said that “a sea of people” are waiting for the mortal remains of Lashkari in his ancestral Soafshali village.

The body of Lashkari and other militant killed in a gunfight with government forces in Dialgam area today are in the custody of army at the camp of 19 RR in Larkipora, said an official.

Yes, and you of course have chosen the first option !!

Let me educate you, my ignorant Indian friend:

The UN has no internationally agreed definition of terrorism and the reason is that some organizations (OIC, Arab League etc.) define terrorism to exclude "armed struggle for liberation" and "self-determination". The member countries (of these organisations) won't accept any definition of terrorism which may declare Palestinian Freedom Fighters as Terrorists. This Dead Lock continues to this day and the UN has not adopted the convention on international terrorism.

So, as long as the UN does not "define" terrorism, the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters cannot be declared Terrorists .....

As far as International Law is concerned, the Statute of the International Court of Justice does recognize the teachings of the most highly qualified publicists of the various nations as a valid source of International Law. This category may also include the work of organizations and private institutions. Opinions expressed by experts carry significant weight in International Law.

And here is what some experts on International Law have to say regarding the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters:

(The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) is an international human rights non-governmental organization based in Geneva. The Commission itself is a standing group of 60 eminent jurists(including senior judges, attorneys and academics) dedicated to ensuring respect for international human rights standards through the law. Commissioners are known for their experience, knowledge and fundamental commitment to human rights.)

ICJ sent a fact finding mission to Kashmir in 1995. The final report published not only challenged the accession of Kashmir to India, it went on to say "If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)

http://www.icj.org/category/publications/reports/page/33/
Actually LET is declared a terrorist organization by UN and many countries.. So they are terrorists.

Actually LET is declared a terrorist organization by UN and many countries.. So they are terrorists.

Bashir Lashkari was a local Kashmiri Freedom Fighter from Indian Occupied Kashmir with no links to any foreign country or organization. Indian Media is lying as usual

Bashir Lashkari was a local Kashmiri Freedom Fighter from Indian Occupied Kashmir with no links to any foreign country or organization. Indian Media is lying as usual
The other guy was a pakistani national. U want his body back? Or u gonna deny that too.

Let is led by hafiz saeed, a un decleared terrorist. Hafiz saeed is its leader, he is a pakistani and not a kashmiri.

U know, the indian forces usually give kashmiri militants a chance to surrender before opening fire. But when it is a pakistani, they make minced meat out him.
But this bashir did not get the chance to surrender, co the j&k police wanted their revenge, and they got it. This op was led by j&k police

He had links and funding from LET which a banned terrorist organization.

most-wanted-terrorists.jpg

2 pigs less 10 more to go

So this^^ is your proof ??? :rofl::rofl:

And "the Pigs" are those terrorists in uniform in IOK who kill innocent men and rape the women

The other guy was a pakistani national. U want his body back? Or u gonna deny that too.

Please show us his NIC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom