What's new

2 Girls Call For Help After Bike Broke Down, 11 Came To Rape Them: Police

LOHARDAGA, JHARKHAND:

Two minor girls have alleged that they were raped by 11 men at an isolated place in Jharkhand's Lohardaga. All the accused have been arrested on the basis of a police complaint of the girls.

The accused, all aged between 18 and 28 years, had raped the girls on August 16 while they were on their way somewhere with their neighbour, police said.

One of the girls called a friend of hers for help when the motorcycle they were travelling on broke down. Instead of sending help, the man allegedly sent his 11 friends to the location who beat up the accompanying neighbour and drove him away.

They then took the girls to an isolated place and allegedly took turns to rape them. Police said the men also took away the mobile phones of the girls which have been recovered from the house of one of the accused.

A case has been registered at Sadar police station and further investigation is underway.

(with inputs from PTI)

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/str...rape-them-police-1902914?pfrom=home-topscroll

But, but India is the safest country for women and children, India is great, India is clean, India has proper sanitation, awesome roads. India is better and richer and safer for women and kids than poor countries like Australia, yes India is great.
Should've told them that india will be a superpower by 2020, its designated.

As Indian, I'm disgusted with these filth.. there's no excuse, But you people mocking others also need to see themselves in a mirror as soon as possible, because it also happens widely in Pakistan, often unreported.

I've never head a story like this in Pakistan, and yes while rape occurs in our country, it's still a much bigger problem in yours. Stop being so arrogant and learn to accept it rather than just saying "Oh yeah well it happens in Pakistan too", you're never going to solve anything if you keep up this mentality.

Also, how can you know if it's often unreported? If it's often unreported, that means you'd never know about said unreported cases, so how did you come up with this conclusion?

Well at least they fixed the bike.

In any case rape and India are two different words for the same thing. So nothing new here.
And you share the same genes. If you deny by saying , "No, I am different because I am well-behaved." We too can deny by saying, "These are fake stories of paid news by corrupt media."

meanwhile in India

In India: A Woman is Raped Every 20 Minutes
https://news.sky.com/story/india-a-woman-raped-every-20-minutes-10459899

In India a child is sexually assaulted every 15 minutes
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/p...xually-assaulted-every-15-minutes-seven-year/

Australia is 100x times safer for women and children then india

And you share the same genes. If you deny by saying , "No, I am different because I am well-behaved." We too can deny by saying, "These are fake stories of paid news by corrupt media."

Chup bai bc

meanwhile in India

In India: A Woman is Raped Every 20 Minutes
https://news.sky.com/story/india-a-woman-raped-every-20-minutes-10459899

In India a child is sexually assaulted every 15 minutes
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/p...xually-assaulted-every-15-minutes-seven-year/

Australia is 100x times safer for women and children then india

Nah Australia is a poor, dirty country where crime against women is everywhere, where women can't call for help or they will get raped, where women can't do anything they want and be safe. In Australia, we go staring at women, groping them on trains, planes, busses.

So you see you are wrong India is the safest place in the universe for women and kids.

Nah Australia is a poor, dirty country where crime against women is everywhere, where women can't call for help or they will get raped, where women can't do anything they want and be safe. In Australia, we go staring at women, groping them on trains, planes, busses.

So you see you are wrong India is the safest place in the universe for women and kids.
Shut it you bloody rapey aussie, cant you see Australia is number 1 ranked unsafe country for women.
images

Rape is an Indian cultural problem, men dont see anything wrong in it in India.

Shut it you bloody rapey aussie, cant you see Australia is number 1 ranked unsafe country for women.
images

Rape is an Indian cultural problem, men dont see anything wrong in it in India.

Rape is a social problem. Put Islamic laws on both men and women, make women cover themselves in public and punish men with 100 lashes for raping, and have the problem solved within a month.

It's getting too common....might as well legalize rape in India.

How messed up is their society?

It's Bollywood culture of hindutva India.

Keep your kids away from Bollywood

Rape is a problem in India too and we are taking swift legal actions...

Within a month both bastards are convicted... ask any Indian, legal action is too swift... we are not sending them to Mars... we are sending them to hell... entire Indian society is in deep pain due to these brutal acts.

I want to thank each and every person who highlight these cases... now, I want that these death sentences should be printed on 1st page of each and every newspaper... publicise these sentences so that these rapist have fear...

Mandsaur rape case: Two accused awarded double death sentence

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/tw...minor-girl-in-mp/amp_articleshow/65487808.cms

Rape is a social problem. Put Islamic laws on both men and women, make women cover themselves in public and punish men with 100 lashes for raping, and have the problem solved within a month.
Indian men kidnap 6 year old muslim girls take them to a temple and then rape then and murder them. to spread fear in the community

and when the rapists and murders are arrested the hindu terrorist public hold rallies to free them. welcome to Indian republic of Rapeistan.

images

Keep sharia upto you... we have a constitution in India which has been amended to send rapists to hell...

God can decide further punishment...

Back
Top Bottom