What's new

2 frigates arrive from China for the Bangladesh Navy

BNS Somudro Joy is not a frigate. It is a 40 years old museum ship. USCG gave this ship to BN instead of putting her in the naval museum. Even if she is rearmed she will not be an efficient war machine anymore.
You are a false flagger, go the fcuk off!

BD guys talk too much and do little. It is very different from our neighbour Myanmar Army guys. I have interacted many MA officers came to us for training. They talk nothing but do much. That is why BD is always behind them. I think Myanmar Army is far more well equipped and experienced than BD. They are battle hardened in variou COIN ops. But for BD, the only major battle in history is the suppressing of a mutiny.
@tarpitz: you are not a Chinese, so STFU!

Rearmed, refurbished, refit whatever. Why your fellow countrymen getting hysteric (praising Joy Bangla Joy China). Truth is pay money and get the stuff.

Is Chinese offered you Aircraft Carrier (at very low price) or Submarine technology or J30s .

@Topic: Congrats to mature bangladeshi.. you got a good deal. I would be more happy if you would have got Western Ships. West make better products. I would be even more happier if India start selling such frigates to Asian countries.
Are you asking BD act as cash cow like India does in the international weapon market? No one want India crap when you can't even fulfill your own need.

Last edited:
What about two of this:
12950098_769613.jpg

Are you asking BD act as cash cow like India does in the international weapon market? No one want India crap when you can't even fulfill your own need.

Ignored.. I will not argue with you. Pakistani will ban me while you will enjoy it..

It's the funniest user name I have ever seen.
lungi and muli bash( bamboo ) is the state of art weapon and uniform for the bangla maer damal chele ,our main reserve infantry

hey budddy do u know the meaning of this name.

in bangla(bangla maaer dhamal sele)

in english(the brave son of bangla mother)
welcome to the forum :) ,like your spirit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom