What's new

2 foreigner women amongst 3 molested on Goa beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you shocked????

Why would i be shocked, when perverts you like are there on the other side of border who can post such images .........who are know to the world as best men who ambushed women in bangladesh....talking of pakistani soldiers braveness in abusing helpless bangladesh women.....greate forces.. great land of pure ....

Why would i be shocked, when perverts you like are there on the other side of border who can post such images .........who are know to the world as best men who ambushed women in bangladesh....talking of pakistani soldiers braveness in abusing helpless bangladesh women.....greate forces.. great land of pure ....

i would be pervert if i would be making that picture, dont you think that shocking image reflects something about your india??

Rape statistics in countries around the world:

Report Rape statistics by country Crime Online| Crime Report Australia

India: 0.0143187 per 1,000 people

Meaning: (0.0143187/1000) * 1,20,00,00000 = 17,200 rapes in a year in India

Pakistan isn't even on the list.

18,000 women raped in India every year:

Some 7,000 women are killed in dowry disputes every year in India, with a further 18,000 raped and 175,000 suffering other minor crimes, according to India's national crime records bureau

India outlaws wife-beating and marital rape - Telegraph

Rape statistics from the world:

Rapes statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

i would be pervert if i would be making that picture, dont you think that shocking image reflects something about your india??

No, It's reflect your mentality only. any one can post any picture for any country. It doesn't reflect anything. If The topic is something else, what's point posting something else. I can post such 10's of Images in any Pak related topic. Easiest thing and most pathetic to do. It's frustration for other side.

@Bilal apparently about the same number in Pakistan too.

2 Rapes per hour, that makes 48 a day, and 17500 a year. With population 1/7th that of India.

In Pakistan, 14,000 women die every year in childbirth; two-thirds of women are illiterate; more than nine million girls do not go to school; 70-90 per cent of women in rural areas are victims of domestic violence, and a women is raped every two hours, according to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan. Most rapes go unreported, due to stigma, shame and fear of speaking out. The country has one of the worst ‘gender gaps’ in the world, ranked 132 out of 134 countries by the World Economic Forum due to prevalence of issues including honour killings, forced marriages, and physical and sexual violence.

2 Rapes per hour, that makes 48 a day, and 17500 a year. With population 1/7th that of India.

The links I've given are international statistics from international agencies, & they all report a much much higher rape figure for India than for Pakistan. Check out statistics in the links I have posted.

http://www.heuni.fi/Satellite?blobt...tion&ssbinary=true&blobheader=application/pdf

http://paandu.com/report-crime/sex-crimes/rape-statistics-by-country-australia

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

pakistan is not in the list, go figure ;)

pakistan is not in the list, go figure ;)

India is way down at 56 number too, so whats your point? Pakistan is not there in a lot of list. Doesn't mean there is no crime in Pakistan. It usually means that data for your country is hard to find, I wouldn't really be taking pride in that. That just means your country is unorganized. When was the last time you guys had a national census?

@ Bilal

I don't think a UK government website would publish wrong info either.

according to wikipedia
Rape and sexual assault
Incidents of rape and sexual assault against foreign tourists at popular tourist spots is increasing in India. Many of the alleged perpetrators are children of senior government officials or politicians.[59][60] In September 1994, Gurkirat Singh, grandson of the then CM Beant Singh, was accused of abducting and molesting a French tourist, Katia Darnand, in Chandigarh.[61][62] In March 2006, Biti Mohanty, son of a senior police official in Orissa, raped a German tourist in Alwar, Rajasthan.[63][64] A Japanese woman was raped in Pushkar, Rajasthan on April 2, 2006.[65][66] In June 2007, a South Korean was raped near Manali.[63] In September 2007, two Japanese women were gang-raped in Agra,[63] a popular tourist-spot in India where the Taj Mahal is situated.
The Indian state of Rajasthan--a popular destination among foreign tourists, with one out of every three foreign travellers visiting the state--have been rattled by rape cases of foreign tourists.[67] On December 5, 2009, a Russian woman was raped in Goa by a local politician, John Fernandes. In February 2008, Scarlett Keeling, a British national aged 15, was raped and killed in Goa.[68] In January 2010, a Russian girl aged 9 was raped in Goa;[69] referring to this and earlier cases, Russia threatened to issue an advisory asking its citizens not to travel to the coastal state.[70] The US Bureau of Consular Affairs has warned women not to travel alone in India.[58] However in contrast the British Foreign office only advise them to take normal precautions.[

indian children rape white tourists :blink:

It doesn't reflect anything. Goa receives more tourist than whole Pakistan. There are certain guideline in specific area which need to be followed. 1-2 such incident doesn't make overall situation for Millions of Tourists. Indeed, some incident happens everywhere in the world including Brazil, South Africa, etc.

There is difference between 1/2 Incident out of 10,000's of tourist who come rather than people don't even dare to go to Pakistan due to fear of Blast. lol :lol: That's why Pakistan is Failed Country and competiting with countries like Somalia, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, Iraq,etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom