What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

RIP ....
I think it is time to start asking questions about what the Pak govt has done to stop any further attacks ... I know there were attacks earlier this year ... what were the preventive measures taken by the govt till now to stop such attacks ?
People should not let the govt to escape by saying "this is all because of the Indians or the Afghans .... " don't get blinded by the hatred towards neighbours (Which is done intentionally by both govts to escape their inability ), ask the right questions ...All the best

Stop blaming india. Our black sheeps help them do what they do.
All the above terrorists are present in your. Country too...All these years and you can't weed out. Some thing about pakistan simply attract all these radicals.
The day pakistanis will learn not to sell their country for india, iran , saudia or anyone who gives them money , pakistan will find peace. We are responsible for this mess. How much blame we are going to throw on india. Where did we fail in educating and employing our youth that thay had to go and blow themselves up.
Jahan kisi pakistani ko dhoka karnay ka moqa milta hai woh karta hai. Pakistan ko Allah nay bachaya hua hai warna everyone from politicians, to security agencies, to army to common people , not single one has left an opportunity to ruin this beautiful country. It is a very very emotionally low moment

Guys, India and Pakistan are sworn enemies, they will try to harm us whenever they get a chance and given the opportunity, we will do the same, however it's another thing that wherever an incident takes place in Pakistan, it's close to our hearts but it only seems to matter to Indians if something occurs in Delhi or Mumbai or maybe in IOK.
Under the circumstances, our law enforcement agencies should be more vigil, one thing is given, no Muslim would commit such heinous crime in the holy month of Ramzan.... but all the enemy can do is hit soft targets.

Last edited:
Day after kulbhushan's video release we get terrorist attacks. The network is alive and kicking that is what it means. Our enemies are stepping up their game!

This can also be staged just to prove the points made in video.

RIP ..... may the souls of victim live in the highest place of heaven

Then it must be one of the 2% hindus in pakistan or was it the non existent christians ?
Actually no because even these minorities lead a much better life than Dalits in India....you know the ones Brahmins kill for sport.

yes everything is staged, everything where india is concerned is staged.

I am not making any illogical remarks.
I have put what I think.
How come suddenly there is a violence just after the video. Somewhere something is deliberately done to make the vide authentic.

After the second confessional video of Gulbashan, there is no doubt left that India is directly involved in spreading terrorism in Pakistan & at the same time corrupt politicians by staying silent on every Indian terrorism activity in Pakistan shows they are involved to & are well aware of everything as these terrorist activities protects them from the grip of the Army.

To all Pakistani members asking for cranking up assymetric warfare against NDS/RAW:

Remember Einstein's definition of insanity. When a chosen course of action has resulted in a particular outcome today which you do not like, don't double down and ask for more of the same. Choose a different approach.

this city is a Shia dominated one, hazaras are being repeatedly targeted by terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom