What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

oh the indian excrement is here to celebrate is it?

No i just pointed out the obvious...It was pakistan who paraded him saying that he spilled the beans...Seems nothing has improved. Only that you managed to catch a wrong guy.

No we blame only one nation...pakistan.

What difference does it make? The Pakistani state only blames bharat and Afghanistan. So again, why is you blaming others OK but not when Pakistan does it?

What difference does it make? The Pakistani state only blames bharat and Afghanistan. So again, why is you blaming others OK but not when Pakistan does it?

Why Afghanistan though ? I thought your friend the good Afghan Taliban is in control of 70% of the country...Still blaming Afghanistan.

India, sure we will try hurting you....I mean it would be stupid not to.

No i just pointed out the obvious...It was pakistan who paraded him saying that he spilled the beans...Seems nothing has improved. Only that you managed to catch a wrong guy.
he is the right guy and got caught red handed but he is merely a part of the network. Don't worry these cowardly acts will not last for ever and things have vastly improved in comparison from few years ago. Time is now to hit all indian assets in afghanistan.

Why Afghanistan though ? I thought your friend the good Afghan Taliban is in control of 70% of the country...Still blaming Afghanistan.

And the rest of the country is where groups like TTP, JuA, LeJ, BLA, etc are hiding? Does that make sense to you?

India, sure we will try hurting you....I mean it would be stupid not to.

So then why are you complaining if bharat is getting blamed?

he is the right guy and got caught red handed but he is merely a part of the network. Don't worry these cowardly acts will not last for ever and things have vastly improved in comparison from few years ago. Time is now to hit all indian assets in afghanistan.

Yeah yeah...Find the right time...

Day after kulbhushan's video release we get terrorist attacks. The network is alive and kicking that is what it means. Our enemies are stepping up their game!
Blaming others we should first see ourselves... It is time we all Pakistanis should be united on one platform... We have to sacrifice to forget each others mistakes and should ignore the weaknesses and friendly attitude be forwarded to person to person and party to party...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom