What's new

2 Army Pilots Killed In Helicopter Crash In J&K's Udhampur

So I liked Teja comments, assuming he is saying that there is an urgency to replace Cheetah with modern helicopters. So silver lining means, that the pilot's blood will not go waste as perhaps higher officials will now seriously consider the replacement.

Very sad news concerning pilots.

But the silver lining is that it was a 40 year old cheap Cheetah chopper and not a valuable helicopter like Rudra, Mi-17, Dhruv etc.
Searching for a silver lining? Are you nuts?

But the silver lining is that it was a 40 year old cheap Cheetah chopper and not a valuable helicopter like Rudra, Mi-17, Dhruv etc.

Human life is priceless. Stop with the sick baniya mentality. It's sad that they have to make the ultimate sacrifice protecting worthless trash like you.

Tragic. Hope their families find comfort in their memories.

So I liked Teja comments, assuming he is saying that there is an urgency to replace Cheetah with modern helicopters. So silver lining means, that the pilot's blood will not go waste as perhaps higher officials will now seriously consider the replacement.
They were a matter of urgency in 2012. then with typical south Asian regularity the deal was caught up in the LUH corruption scandal. the KA226 deal is stalled and the Dhruv crashes at least once a year.

Are you for reall???

Who talks about hardware & cost in such a time??

As usual!!! Indians always talk about price and money.

They can't talk about quality(something unknown to them).

Food failure, Treatment failure, Salary failure, Moral failure, Innovation failure and all time high Equipments failure.

Interestingly, PA is also flying SA135B Lama since 1986.

Note that Cheetah is Indian version of SA135B Lama.

Silver lining?

Would have been golden if Generals were involved? 😔

This guy deserves a negative rating for his life.
Sanghis cant help them selfs , they care least about human lives
I wouldn't be wrong to say that he habitual to pull such kind of stuff in every situation in India. Only Indians can school him.
Get rid of him , he demeans the whole human race.

Very sad news about your existence, but the silver lining I guess is that your father learned to pull out in time.

I say golden lining.

I am not worried about MI-17 crashing but any crashing of LCA, LCH, Rudra, Druv will create irreparable damage to their reputation and future in the Indian Armed services.

You guys are so anxious to get rid of your Majors after Major Gobar being blasted on TV I see a silver lining in that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom