What's new

2 Army Pilots Killed In Helicopter Crash In J&K's Udhampur

Human life is priceless. Stop with the sick baniya mentality. It's sad that they have to make the ultimate sacrifice protecting worthless trash like you.

Human life is precious to whom? Not to Indian Military bosses and Politicians.

The foot soldiers join the military as they are desperate to get a job.

Thousands of people die everyday in India. Loss of life is always bad& sad but we can't sit and keep crying all day. Need to move on.
Are you for reall???

Who talks about hardware & cost in such a time??

Unfortunately the harsh truth is in India's case, we can afford to replace humans easily than replacing the hardware.

Last edited:
Very sad news concerning pilots.

But the silver lining is that it was a 40 year old cheap Cheetah chopper and not a valuable helicopter like Rudra, Mi-17, Dhruv etc.

^^^This post is a perfect example of the difference between GANGEDESHIS and PAKISTANIS

- To Pakistanis the loss of our soldiers/any human would be mourned without any thought to the value of the heli. That to us if far more valuable than anything.

Are both Tejas same? same year both account were created!!! and One Teja defending the other Teja....

So I liked Teja comments, assuming he is saying that there is an urgency to replace Cheetah with modern helicopters. So silver lining means, that the pilot's blood will not go waste as perhaps higher officials will now seriously consider the replacement.

The Indian generals and politicians do not care for the low level foot soldiers. New procurements will be made only when they get their kick backs.

Human life is precious to whom? Not to Indian Military bosses and Politicians.

The foot soldiers join the military as they are desperate to get a job.

Thousands of people die everyday in India. Loss of life is always bad& sad but we can't sit and keep crying all day. Need to move on.

Unfortunately the harsh truth is in India's case, we can afford to replace humans easily than replacing the hardware.

Wow the truth about Indian military revealed on PDF. This explains why General Bakshi is the way he is.

Wow the truth about Indian military revealed on PDF. This explains why General Bakshi is the way he is.

India has 1.5 billion people but our defence budget is meagre. We see people die on roads in front of our eyes every day. People neither are afraid nor moved by death in India. For many people in India death is a relief. The soul of the dead pilots may be happy as the money given as compensation may help their families. A live pilot can never deliver such money to their families.

2 Army Pilots Killed In Helicopter Crash In J&K's Udhampur

Visuals shared on social media showed the wrecked helicopter, a Cheetah, on a hillside and locals trying to pull out the pilots.

All India Reported by Nazir Masoodi, Edited by Ridhima Shukla
Updated : September 21, 2021 3:21 pm IST

Two pilots were killed after an army helicopter crashed on the hills near Patnitop in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir today.
Officials said the pilots of the Army Aviation helicopter were critically injured when it crashed. They were rescued by locals and rushed to hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.

Both the pilots were Major-rank officers, a senior army officer said. "We shifted them to hospital but unfortunately both lost their lives" the official added.

my condolences to the soldiers next of kin.

k

India has 1.5 billion people but our defence budget is meagre. We see people die on roads in front of our eyes every day. People neither are afraid nor moved by death in India. For many people in India death is a relief. The soul of the dead pilots may be happy as the money given as compensation may help their families. A live pilot can never deliver such money to their families.
Stop repeating just one aspect. Can you make another Neeraj Chopra? Or Shiva ji or Vivekananda or Tagore etc?
After 70 years and among 1.5 billion people, you chose Modi, Amit and Yogi as leaders? Can't you produce a bright mind at least like Manmohan?
Making a good pilot costs way more than pieces of equipment. What wd you do with Rafale if you don't have an expert/worthy pilot left in IAF?
Pilot is very precious, just get with it.

It's surprising to see such comments from indian side. Life is more important than anything else. Indian foreign reserve is extremely high as compared to pakistan but still we are hearing same low income problem. I think population is too much in India. They should first control population.

I know I'm naive, but I can't believe that in this day and age, people value sh!t like a piece of military equipment more than life. Life btw which may have other lives depending on him/her and so on.

Other lives depending on them will be compensated. I am confident that the dead souls would be happy that they died to help their families.
It's surprising to see such comments from indian side. Life is more important than anything else. Indian foreign reserve is extremely high as compared to pakistan but still we are hearing same low income problem. I think population is too much in India. They should first control population.

No. Life is not important than anything else. I will die in a heartbeat if someone is going to offer 1 crore to my family if I die.

Stop repeating just one aspect. Can you make another Neeraj Chopra? Or Shiva ji or Vivekananda or Tagore etc?

The answer to your question is in your question itself. The people who died are just ordinary or average performing people.

After 70 years and among 1.5 billion people, you chose Modi, Amit and Yogi as leaders? Can't you produce a bright mind at least like Manmohan?

People get leaders that they deserve. Politicians care for their kick backs. They do not give a damn on what happens to the people.

Making a good pilot costs way more than pieces of equipment. What wd you do with Rafale if you don't have an expert/worthy pilot left in IAF?
Pilot is very precious, just get with it.

We get a Rafale once in 30-50 years. How many pilots can we get in the same time?

Back
Top Bottom