What's new

2,350 or 3,500 - How Many Nukes Warheads Does China Have?

All PLA Generals are very disciplined and they know what they are talking about.

To let a General to deliver this kind of message would be simply too harsh for the relationship between China and US.

A Colonel's words don't have enough weight, so a Major General would be the most suitable to do this job.

Actually this would showcase China's generals as being media mongs. Its the only reason I can think of why one would so cavalierly speak of plunging the world into nuclear war and guaranteeing general destruction for their own nation.

It's obvious the general was either never in the position to give any such order, or never seriously considered the scenario.

We have to make sure that US would permanently turn into an African nation, so we have to be able to deliver that many of nukes onto their soil.

Hmm and see over a billion Chinese dead and its history and culture wiped out. Is China willing to sacrifice that? Wonder what Mao has to say about it.

Hmm and see over a billion Chinese dead and its history and culture wiped out. Is China willing to sacrifice that? Wonder what Mao has to say about it.

Ask what Mao thought. In a nuclear war between the USA and China, China would have more people left over... by far.

But Mao is no longer here.

This is based on the condition when US launches the attack first.

Of course, why still having the hesitation when US already nukes us?

So China has to make sure that US wouldn't be able to survive after launching the nuclear attack on China.

And you shouldn't launch all of your nukes on China, because you should also save some for Russia.

Otherwise, after annihilating China, you would basically run out of nukes and become defenceless against the nuclear attack from Russia.

Ask what Mao thought. In a nuclear war between the USA and China, China would have more people left over... by far.

But Mao is no longer here.

Our nuclear arsenal is the key to prevent the dangerous opportunists within the current US goverenment.

As US needs the WWIII to save their economic crisis, there are some opportunists who would not hesitate to venture this path.

So we have to make sure that US wouldn't dare to declare the war.

That would be impossible because its more dense so instead of killing 10 million people in a city you killed 20 million.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

And you shouldn't launch all of your nukes on China, because you should also save some for Russia.

Otherwise, after annihilating China, you would basically run out of nukes and become defenceless against the nuclear attack from Russia.

10k of nukes is enough to turn China into another a new nation for somebody else, I think India would be interested in replacing its people there.

That would be impossible because its more dense so instead of killing 10 million people in a city you killed 20 million.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

10k of nukes is enough to turn China into another a new nation for somebody else, I think India would be interested in replacing its people there.

You need several megatons of power to destroy the down town area of Shanghai and Beijing.

The 10k atomic bomb can do some damage, but overall it can only create limited effect.

Keep in mind that India couldn't even manage to put their warhead on their missile.

Guys no purpose in responding to a troll. just listen to his comments another Amerikka strong guy that can't even beat the Taliban with the Most powerful Military Alliance.

And the Native Americans will be happy to finally have their empty land back. :azn:

Though to be honest Oldman, you should keep an eye on Russia more than anyone else. They are the ones who are the most interested in nuking you guys, they also happen to have the largest stockpile of nukes on Earth.

You guys can finish each other off, like you had always planned to during the Cold war anyway.

I think Russia is more interested in wiping you guys out since their population is shrinking while yours is growing and you are next door. Lots of empty space for lots of people you know.:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

And the Native Americans will be happy to finally have their empty land back. :azn:

Though to be honest Oldman, you should keep an eye on Russia more than anyone else. They are the ones who are the most interested in nuking you guys, they also happen to have the largest stockpile of nukes on Earth.

You guys can finish each other off, like you had always planned to during the Cold war anyway.

Actually they would have to go back to Asia. They are after all immigrants from Asia.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

You need several megatons of power to destroy the down town area of Shanghai and Beijing.

The 10k atomic bomb can do some damage, but overall it can only create limited effect.

Keep in mind that India couldn't even manage to put their warhead on their missile.

When I said 10k I meant 10,000 nuclear weapons. 1 nuclear warhead these days can destroy a city completely killed millions. Especially air burst ones.

I think Russia is more interested in wiping you guys out since their population is shrinking while yours is growing and you are next door. Lots of empty space for lots of people you know.:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Actually they would have to go back to Asia. They are after all immigrants from Asia.

True, that's why we don't trust them either.

But also keep in mind that they would not hesitate to nuke you when you have spent all of your nukes on China.

When I said 10k I meant 10,000 nuclear weapons. 1 nuclear warhead these days can destroy a city completely killed millions. Especially air burst ones.

Well, most of your nukes are aged, it is very possible that only 1/3 of these warheads could function properly.

Not Obama hates those nukes, but most of your nukes were the Cold War relics, and many them are well over 40 years old, so these old bombs are not maintainable anymore.

As i said, you need at least one megaton in order to destroy a medium sized city, because today's cities are not made with wood and bamboo like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And today's cities are far larger than the WWII cities.

The majorities of the current US warheads is under a megaton, so you need several W88 warheads in order to destroy a moderate Chinese city.

As you can see the radius of W88 is only 1000 feet.

Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes%2Btsar%2Bnuclear%2Bbomb.png

Well, most of your nukes are aged, it is very possible that only 1/3 of these warheads could function properly.

Not Obama hates those nukes, but most of your nukes were the Cold War relics, and many them are well over 40 years old, so these old bombs are not maintainable anymore.

As i said, you need at least one megaton in order to destroy a medium sized city, because today's cities are not made with wood and bamboo like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And today's cities are far larger than the WWII cities.

The majorities of the current US warheads is under a megaton, so you need several W88 warheads in order to destroy a moderate Chinese city.

As you can see the radius of W88 is only 1000 feet.

Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes%2Btsar%2Bnuclear%2Bbomb.png

Theres no guarantee that the 1/3 nukes are inoperable. And I wouldn't worry about the buildings because it can act as the nukes own shrapnel and most buildings are design to function for occupants for living and working, not bunkers. Don't forget that heat and radiation will kill them. And the W88 warhead is sufficient to destroy a large city for its power and method of attack which is air burst so the buildings don't negate its force. I don't know where you got that image but it is wrong. The W88 warhead was never called the peacekeeper unless its referring to an old missile Peacekeeper. And the measurement of the blast radius is just wrong as well. I mean seriously under 1 km??? Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bigger than 1 km.

Theres no guarantee that the 1/3 nukes are inoperable. And I wouldn't worry about the buildings because it can act as the nukes own shrapnel and most buildings are design to function for occupants for living and working, not bunkers. Don't forget that heat and radiation will kill them. And the W88 warhead is sufficient to destroy a large city for its power and method of attack which is air burst so the buildings don't negate its force. I don't know where you got that image but it is wrong. The W88 warhead was never called the peacekeeper unless its referring to an old missile Peacekeeper. And the measurement of the blast radius is just wrong as well. I mean seriously under 1 km??? Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bigger than 1 km.

The blast radius of the Tsar Bomba.

Tsar_Bomba_Paris.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom