What's new

1Mb broadband for Rs.1200 now!

I got a DSL 6000 (6Mbit) broadband and a telephone Flatrate for 40 €, that are 4065 Rs.

When here the prices will be reduced Here I have to pay 800 + taxes for 256k unlimited broadband but they give 75 calls free along with a land line phone. For 1 Mbps unlimited it is 2222 but number of free calls increase.

I want 2 Mbps connection at less then 1000 INR:blah::blah:

I use 2mb for 100$ (No Limit so it's a good deal imo..When i was in canada i had 15mbit link but 100gb limit..I download 200-300 GB per month now)

When here the prices will be reduced Here I have to pay 800 + taxes for 256k unlimited broadband but they give 75 calls free along with a land line phone. For 1 Mbps unlimited it is 2222 but number of free calls increase.

I want 2 Mbps connection at less then 1000 INR:blah::blah:

dude go for bsnl unlimited access. the package is:
2MBPS
Rs.750+taxes

i have been using it for some time but it is quite good. you can also check out a new package by airtel, which gives you a speed of 5mbps.

i m going to take EDGE, can some tell me which one is better, Ufone of Telenor?

i m going to take EDGE, can some tell me which one is better, Ufone of Telenor?
Telenor does not offer unlimited package AFAIK and ufone edge sucks.I'd recommend you to get Warid GPRS instead.500 Rs per month unlimited download!

Using 2 Mb by PTCL
Rs 5000. per month

BAD deal

PTCL should offer 5 MB in this price

dude go for bsnl unlimited access. the package is:
2MBPS
Rs.750+taxes

i have been using it for some time but it is quite good. you can also check out a new package by airtel, which gives you a speed of 5mbps.

Yaar BSNL is good but not good in customer service I am using Airtel oonly whichc for 256K unlimited is 799 + taxes + 75 calls per month free. For 512 K unlimited it is around 1500. Not a good deal. I have spoken with them seems price cut is on the horizon.

oh yes, customer care is an issue with them and there are times something like once a month when they have an issue with their connection but even then the connection is up and running with in a span of a few hours. not bad i would say, and it ceratinly is a lot better than airtel which i was using previously, and then bsnl also has 2mbps with limited access starting at Rs250/month.

no not at all interested in any limited connection. All unlimited only. I am using Airtel with wireless broadband which allows you to connect 4 systems simultaneously. BSNL does not gives that. So one (personal laptop) you can use only for download and one (official laptop) for surfing. So once you are out also the download can continue for eternity :)

I don't have Internet. I'm a Cyber-Organism wandering in cyber-space reading all your PM's about how the mod crew has been unfair to you.

*Electronic Laughter*

Back
Top Bottom