What's new

19th SAARC Conference in Islamabad 2016-News and Updates

Buddy no one cares what bangladesh does or thinks, just a little pushover state run by women lol, if they tire of bieng indias bitch, they can become ours, yet bitch they will remain...

If that is the line of thinking of majority of Pakistani's i'm afraid the battle is half lost, No sovereign nation big or small cannot and should not be discarded when it comes to global power politics, It's all countries for themselves, This is where India have won hands down i'm afraid, Look at the lengths they went to repair the damage they had with Nepal diplomatically

Sorry if thats the attitude Pakistan is going with this is going to be a short fight mate, Unfortunately

Buddy no one cares what bangladesh does or thinks, just a little pushover state run by women lol, if they tire of bieng indias bitch, they can become ours, yet bitch they will remain...
I hope that this kind of sentiment doesn't exits in our foreign policy circles.

We need to figure out why SAARC summit failed in Pakistan. Time for introspection.

I hope that this kind of sentiment doesn't exits in our foreign policy circles.

We need to figure out why SAARC summit failed in Pakistan. Time for introspection.
Im just stating things how they are, we are not diplomats hence entitled to agressive opinions, i believe its in our interests to topple bngla and afghan govts, place people in xharge loyal to us, we need to play the puppet game now, we are a major nuclear state, i guess playing puppet puppet with kids in the region comes with the title...

@WAJsal can represent Bhutan
One question, where in the map can i find Bhutan?

On topic: It's funny how Indians were talking about isolating Pakistan in SAARC last time around. Anyone remember? :azn:
On a serious note, what is expected to be gained from this? is the only reason for the boycott is because Pakistan is hosting the conference. What a cry baby type reason.
Afghanistan and Bangladesh is understandable, what the heck have we done to Bhutan? Or maybe it's an Indian media report. Don't believe Indian media reports.

Im just stating things how they are, we are not diplomats hence entitled to agressive opinions, i believe its in our interests to topple bngla and afghan govts, place people in xharge loyal to us, we need to play the puppet game now, we are a major nuclear state, i guess playing puppet puppet with kids in the region comes with the title...
So we should emulate neocons or Saddam Hussein in the region? How about revisiting our foreign policy?

Criticism should be legitimate. Not based on emotions.

If that is the line of thinking of majority of Pakistani's i'm afraid the battle is half lost, No sovereign nation big or small cannot and should not be discarded when it comes to global power politics, It's all countries for themselves, This is where India have won hands down i'm afraid, Look at the lengths they went to repair the damage they had with Nepal diplomatically

Sorry if thats the attitude Pakistan is going with this is going to be a short fight mate, Unfortunately
Lol short fight???, international politics are determined by strength of a state, we have major regional powers in our corner, like russia, china and iran, no one gives a flying **** about banglas and afghans and nepal lol, its not about attitude, we pakistanis are light years ahead of india in diplomacy cause we learned from the best (uncle sam) lol, al, nations of substance are approaching us....

One question, where in the map can i find Bhutan?

On topic: It's funny how Indians were talking about isolating Pakistan in SAARC last time around. Anyone remember? :azn:
On a serious note, what is expected to be gained from this? is the only reason for the boycott is because Pakistan is hosting the conference. What a cry baby type reason.
Afghanistan and Bangladesh is understandable, what the heck have we done to Bhutan? Or maybe it's an Indian media report. Don't believe Indian media reports.
I feel sorry for other Indian neighbours too if they dont comply they will be mistreated by this deprived child who is PM of a big country.
hence the saying, fear the day when a masali becomes a Choudhary of the village
he can go as low as possible to avenge all the ridicule and deprivation he & his folks faced at the hands of the villagers

So we should emulate neocons or Saddam Hussein in the region? How about revisiting our foreign policy?

Grow up buddy , those talks of peace and friendship and respecting soviegrnity are for dim masses, every region needs an uncle sam, and pak and china are slowly adopting to that role

Plus in order to prop up or topple regimes in sovereign nations you need to have influence over a significant proportion of it's populace, Not destroy what little influence you got by turning even the neutral majority against you, Thats just bad diplomacy

china are slowly adopting to that role

Sorry but China is way more prudent when it comes to real politik's of this world, Their ambitions does not involve the stick but the carrot, Thus they're one of the most powerful nations around

Back
Top Bottom