What's new

1971/1965..India & Pakistan must remember past

romail

New Recruit

Reaction score
Newspapers of that day Wednesday 1965
Source: Daily Newspaper (Pakistan) 1965

INDIA & PAKISTAN START WAR

India attack Lahore from three sides after then Pakistani army defends very well & Indian army forced by their Generals to surrender &runaway that time including the areas which were attacked & captured.

In Air strike 22 Indian jet fighter war planes destroyed by Pakistan airforce.In a first day of war 500 Indian troops were killed. Ten tanks & 50 army trucks were also destroyed that day. Indian forces ran by leaving their weapons & their dead bodies behind.

Dear Guys:

I just received old newspaper from a source, i came to a moral that dialog is better exercise then fight i hope India & Pakistan will agree it to avoid the upcoming war which think tanks already predicted.Both India & Pakistan can save their nations by starting peace process again which is a healthy excersie for both of them to vanish the non state actors.

India attack Lahore from three sides after then Pakistani army defends very well & Indian army forced by their Generals to surrender &runaway that time including the areas which were attacked & captured.

In Air strike 22 Indian jet fighter war planes destroyed by Pakistan airforce.In a first day of war 500 Indian troops were killed. Ten tanks & 50 army trucks were also destroyed that day. Indian forces ran by leaving their weapons & their dead bodies behind.

Dear Guys:

I just received old newspaper from a source, i came to a moral that dialog is better exercise then fight i hope India & Pakistan will agree it to avoid the upcoming war which think tanks already predicted.Both India & Pakistan can save their nations by starting peace process again which is a healthy excersie for both of them to vanish the non state actors.

Pakistan never forgot her 1971 and India remembers her 1962

However there is a divergence in the approach taken by the 2 nations to get back at the other.

While one nation took to seek revenge by trying to push the other country down.

The other country's approach was to strengthen itself economically, socially and technologically and become as relevant and important as the target nation by 2025

While one nation took to gaining the upper hand by resorting to destruction, the other took to achieve the same goal through self-development and ressurgence

" While one nation took to seek revenge by trying to push the other country down "

yes india always tried this against pakistan

don't forget your/indian relations with its neighbours

Yeah about that...
I want to ask something of al Pakistanis here.
Please give your views on why and how the war started. Links to any reports will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom