What's new

1965 War: The Wrong Lessons

Thank God I have a "normal" Texas accent, ya'll hear?:D

Actually many of the Pattons that were abandoned was a result of flooded wheat fields, I hear!! that is not cowardice - I call it survival. Why be a sitting duck?

Key, how is London nowadys? my memories of Victoria station date back to the mid 70s when I moved to Texas.

*aside* sure feels strange being in a forum while there is a tornado siren blaring out there now!!

Adux, do you live in India?

Thank God I have a "normal" Texas accent, ya'll hear?:D

Actually many of the Pattons that were abandoned was a result of flooded wheat fields, I hear!! that is not cowardice - I call it survival. Why be a sitting duck?

Key, how is London nowadys? my memories of Victoria station date back to the mid 70s when I moved to Texas.

*aside* sure feels strange being in a forum while there is a tornado siren blaring out there now!!

Adux, do you live in India?

Well as long as people understand that damaged or abandoned material mens nothing in reality.

Well London is all bright and shiny pretty much like any other major city.

Well as long as people understand that damaged or abandoned material mens nothing in reality.

Well London is all bright and shiny pretty much like any other major city.

I hope so. I am going home to London on my annual vacation end of April. May is normally hight of Spring in the UK and expect to see flowers in full bloom.

yet another **** flame post guys! no replies to this one either ! I feel a ban coming on!:lol:

Paksniper ,
Your tone shows your defeat, I can understand your feeling .I am withdrawing some of my true remarks ( just like our army did in 1965 ) to keep the spirit of agood forum otherwise it is not worth to teach maths to a don***
--------------------------------------------------------------

I understand your feeling too; It must hurt like hell when the Medals for dead soldiers are given to soldiers who are alive; when soldiers rape and kill innocent civilians; when soldiers stage fake encounters and get promotion.When soldiers shoot their officers.This is how IA keeps "jawan" in good spirits.

I understand your feeling too; It must hurt like hell when the Medals for dead soldiers are given to soldiers who are alive; when soldiers rape and kill innocent civilians; when soldiers stage fake encounters and get promotion.When soldiers shoot their officers.This is how IA keeps "jawan" in good spirits.

As opposed to leaving the dead 'martyrs' in enemy land. As opposed to not even giving them a decent burial. As opposed to not even acknolodeging that the soldiers who died were SOLDIERS who died for their country, at their orders and not some rag tag terrorist group.

I think that this thread needs to be closed down for a bit.......I am gonna ask for it until heads cool down a bit.

I think that this thread needs to be closed down for a bit.......I am gonna ask for it until heads cool down a bit.

I second that! It would be great if we can all act like adults. 24 hour lock down??

Look at the first 3 pages for good discussion and after that newbies and their rants. We are loosing out on good knowledge and analysis cuz of these peeps

Thats why the thread will be closed temporarily untill further notice.
Keys, please close the thread.

Ok guys I've re-opened this thread again.........

If we get anymore flame posts on either side there will be permanent closing of this thread.

1)Stick to the topic......

2)Don't post whilst angry otherwise your post will more than likely be deleted so relax.....get a cup of tea (maybe a cake or biscuit....:coffee: ) then come back with a clearer head.

Back
Top Bottom