What's new

1965 war - Meet the Muslim grenadier who killed a pakistani Brigadier

Here's the graveyard of the famed Pakistani Pattons tanks at Assal Uttar that got a hammering in 1965!

Go count them - 97 in all! The remainder are in bits and pieces which are difficult to count as whole tanks. That means > 100 Pattons! The Americans must have scratched their heads and got pissed of seeing their excellent machines being whacked because they were in the wrong hands!!

DE01-P07_D_C_GV_DE_2532352f.jpg

And for God's sake, stop falling lock stock and barrel by the propaganda spewed out by your mullahs and ISPR. Your history is all wrong. Ask your real historians and not those in the category of Zaid Hamid and Co.

You guys have been taken for a ride for far too long by your propaganda machine. Wake up and see reality instead of living in denial.

And so who should I listen to? Bha-rat-raksaw RSS propaganda b8llsh1t? The reason why you guys are pathological liars because it has to do what you worship! man made cartoon gods with bollywood stories!

Lining up tanks destroyed during entire war and claiming it was destroyed during "ONE" battle is the work of pathological liar indian army who got its 1ss kicked by 5 times smaller military!
Here is a picture of Indian AMX tanks captured!!!! CAPTURED!!! lol and we even used it against you... lol
11951757_997140656983207_3043688885608653946_n.jpg

Muslims has glorious service record in Grenadiers regiment,there is seperate M mujahid company of muslims in grenadiers..

Is that why Muslims are treated and killed by Hindu extremists in cold blood as second class citizens who don't belong to India and per your leaders, should move to Pakistan instead?

Is that why Muslims are treated and killed by Hindu extremists in cold blood as second class citizens who don't belong to India and per your leaders, should move to Pakistan instead?
Its mildly amusing to see you people showing phoney concerns about the people of India. For example, a lot many Hindus were killed too in Gujarat riots. In fact, the riots started due to burning of a train compartment full of Hindus. Wonder why I never see any of you talking about that ? You are a racist and you may keep your crocodiles tears to yourself. Try to feel your river with those tears and may be you will not need water from Indian rivers any more.

Oh yea? That's not what Modi and his 90% Hindu boys think......they want India to be a 100% Hindu nation by 2030. You must be a Sikh for dreaming Masjid, Mandir, Gurdwara crap. Ask your Hindu leaders. Its ONLY Mandir to them and going forward. Before you disagree, you may want to google your BJP lovers and their propaganda!!!

Yes I am a Proud Sikh... But First I am Indian.

Also our defense services are Secular and we maintain that.

Personally, I think this will give Pakistan a good opportunity to recruit Fifth columnist from amongst the Indian Muslims as they are totally alienated because of their third class citizenship status.
Typical butthurt pakistani.

and a professional lamo

More muslims are killed in paksitan than in india.

tell when was the last time when a shia mosque bombed in india ?

Until recently, before the Syrian crisis, more Muslims were getting killed in Pakistan that rest of the Muslim world put together and Pakistan is the only country on the face of the Earth, that was created for Islam.
very informative :tup: i think thats the reason why so called urdu speakers like @haviZsultan wants to relocate to india.

While your generals and brigadiers were hiding in bunkers our brigadiers and gen were on front lines like true warriors... thats why Indian soldiers are well known for being p022ies..
And that's why you guys got whacked! Our soldiers are more than enough for your generals. You started the war by launching Operation Gibraltar in 1965 by infiltrating your bozos into Kashmir, but got a hiding instead. Your grand design of capturing Kashmir was shattered! Just like the pasting you guys got at Kargil.

You guys never seem to learn!

very informative :tup: i think thats the reason why so called urdu speakers like @haviZsultan wants to relocate to india.
Merge Lucknow with Pakistan more truthfully. This is a temporary situation. Pakistan goes after right wing terrorist. Imagine India going after the hindutvas.

Merge Lucknow with Pakistan more truthfully. This is a temporary situation. Pakistan goes after right wing terrorist. Imagine India going after the hindutvas.
I agree with you but what do you say about racist pakistanis even on this site who call you kaley kalutey muhajir,indian raw agents etc etc

regards

I agree with you but what do you say about racist pakistanis even on this site who call you kaley kalutey muhajir,indian raw agents etc etc

regards
If you support a mafia then obviously people will develop a negative impression of you. We don't try to respect the local cultures, we vote for a known terrorist, act like we own Karachi if not Pakistan and harrass others in Karachi. That despite being the richest ethnic group in Pakistan. So the fault is as much in us as any other.

And raw agent. Well didn't ajmal pahari admit to take training in India? Don't try to divide us on the basis of ethnicity. And I prefer Lucknowi or Pathan rather than muhajir.

To begin with , having lived , commanded & served with Muslim troops I can vouch 1000% on their ability & loyalty. Those in the IA dont give a flying foxtrot about Pakistan as one would expect Sikhs & Hindus in PA to do for India.

You are Ex service man????? If yes why no pro tag for you?

If you support a mafia then obviously people will develop a negative impression of you. We don't try to respect the local cultures, we vote for a known terrorist, act like we own Karachi if not Pakistan and harrass others in Karachi. That despite being the richest ethnic group in Pakistan. So the fault is as much in us as any other.

And raw agent. Well didn't ajmal pahari admit to take training in India? Don't try to divide us on the basis of ethnicity. And I prefer Lucknowi or Pathan rather than muhajir.
why would we try to devide your its your own estrange people who openly claim that their ancestors made the mistake in 1947,don't forget MMQ chief still got huge support in sindh so you can't say that they all voted for a terrorist as for training mqm workers in india why are you surprised about it.I am sure RAW is supporting them covertly but MQM did not killed those innocents but your extremist org like LEJ and TTP etc.

Back
Top Bottom