What's new

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how people believe after 40 years of fantasy that 90000 pakistani soldier committed millions of rape and horror they are so gullible or emotional fool.
thats what make me laugh.

You would put that smile since you don't live in India anymore.

What will they be trying them on? The lack of resources and references for Bangladeshi War Crimes claim is famous. The Tribunal is a judicial political vendetta, it's status is already questioned by the global community and I would love to see what they can bring up....

Rhetoric, exaggeration, some more rhetoric and political posturing. Indira Gandhi tried it and failed despite all her effort.

I don't know how people believe after 40 years of fantasy that 90000 pakistani soldier committed millions of rape and horror they are so gullible or emotional fool.
thats what make me laugh.

Thank you for doing the math and breaking out of the cycle of lies that peddle this entire discussion. The world needs more people like you.

Pakistan should break diplomatic relationship with bangladesh and should call back their ambassader and send bangladesh diplomat packing.

BTW just for clarity sakes, the 90,000 number is also a fluke. The 90,000 includes soldiers, civil servants and civilian militiamen along with their families. The number of armed personnel members was closer to 67,000 and that includes Navy and Air force men who were not a part of the ground offensive or the force that put down the insurgency. The number of Army men was close to 58,000. So the "3 Million Dead" and "2 Million Raped" figure can be attributed to just 58,000 men.

This baneful BAL wants that if all Bangladeshis hate PK for eternity but at the cost of being a pile of laughing stock, at the cost of being distracted form the core issues with our inimical India, and at the cost of being India-fed puppets. It would be another farce, and would squander public's money and time.

But addressing the crimes of PA and the unheeded accountability of Pak govt at that time rationally, impartially and by following the standard international procedures based on concrete evidence would be welcomed - along with the involvement of harmful India, but unfortunately that is absolutely not the intention of BAL. Its entire goal is to spread hatred and be the slave of India.

Really BAL would not stop to regale the sensible minds, but it's just costing BD heavily; BAL just has given a permanent damage to this country's integrity and solidarity.

Last edited:
............../??/)......................
............,/?../........................
.........../...../........................
...../??/'....'/?????................
../'/..../...../..../??/?\..............
('(.....?....?....?&;/'..') ...........
.\................'..../..................
..'\'....\........._.??.................
....\.................(...................
.....'\................\...................

Well Said , Buddy.....

How about Pakistan trying those BD characters that committed atrocities against Pakistanis and Beharii Population.

Pakistan may try Sheikh Mujibur Rehman Posthumously for being a Traitor since he was a Pakistani citizen when he went to Agartala to conspire against Pakistan with Indians.

Like the present trials these will also be a farce ....
Munshi bhai it is already a bloodthirsty move. calling it "farce" has become a compliment. maybe the 195 people will be out of it but countless Bangladeshi nationals either who were alive in 1971 or born long afterwards will be slain for their nationalist opinions. this is operation isolate-bangladesh.

and if these 195 army men's "wrongdoing" was to hunt down Indians and Indian agents, then it would be appropriate to try them only if Bangladesh was India

BTW just for clarity sakes, the 90,000 number is also a fluke. The 90,000 includes soldiers, civil servants and civilian militiamen along with their families. The number of armed personnel members was closer to 67,000 and that includes Navy and Air force men who were not a part of the ground offensive or the force that put down the insurgency. The number of Army men was close to 58,000. So the "3 Million Dead" and "2 Million Raped" figure can be attributed to just 58,000 men.

Sir, I think i read somewhere that Regular Army troops were around 40K. Are you sure it was 58K? Are you including Paramilitary & Police too in 58K figure?

Good luck Hasina, you have no authority overseas, what makes you think you will be able to get them (if they are alive). You can't even get Mueen Ahmed who lives in the UK, the British support him 100%.

This does not mean squat. Pakistan also needs to hunt down and try the Muqti Bani terrorists responsible for attacks on Pakistan Army that resulted in the death of soldiers.

BTW just for clarity sakes, the 90,000 number is also a fluke. The 90,000 includes soldiers, civil servants and civilian militiamen along with their families. The number of armed personnel members was closer to 67,000 and that includes Navy and Air force men who were not a part of the ground offensive or the force that put down the insurgency. The number of Army men was close to 58,000.

images

So the "3 Million Dead" and "2 Million Raped" figure can be attributed to just 58,000 men.

The generally quoted figure for rapes is 200,000.

It is eminently doable by 58,000 people over a course of 9 months. There are BD sources that debunk this myth than it was not doable mathematically, I would avoid posting that for now.

Much smaller number of Mongols used to do it a thousand years back with just swords. Here these people had American supplied guns and bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom