What's new

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladeshis should subvert their rulers like be-haseena & HAL terrorists...they are taking orders from India & creating their country a laughing stock. These HAL'ers are alienating their beautiful country Bangladesh from Pakistan, China, USA, Russia, EU, Turkeye, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, etc just for a third world neighbor.
they are quite tight with russia and could care less.

3 Million Dead like the 300 buried in the grounds of Dhaka University. Why'd they never dig them up and give them a proper burial?
Ans: Because they aren't there.

If you believe the 3 Million figure, you seriously need to increase you base of study.

These people are brainwashed products of Indian Army...what else will you expect them to come up with? A human with a slight common sense will understand that 3 M figure is rubbish as it is not possible in any way. History is evidence that no matter what, you cannot kill this many people with even a million troops in just 9 months...and here we are talking about 40K Pak Army troops. Even 12+years of brutal WOT in Pakistan have numbers around 46k killed when TTPers are using much more harmful tactics then guns.

There are several contemporary sources that have documented the atrocities at that time. This included TV coverage that is available even now.

The only documented available footage of the Pakistan Army engaging in extra-judicial killings is a small clip of few seconds recorded after soldiers shot four Insurgents who had been disarmed at Iqbal Hall, Dhaka University on 25th March 1971.
If there's any other coverage you are pointing towards then it is either undocumented or you are mistaken.

This thread is not for that discussion. It has happened endlessly on this forum itself. Even your own Hamoodur Rahman report mentions the genocide of 25000+ people.

That's a more believable estimate but then again, even if for neutrality I double that, and double the double of it. It's still 1/10th of a million with 3 million still an eon away.

Not a single perpetrator was ever punished.

Likewise, those who massacred West Pakistanis, Pro-Pakistani Bengalis and Non-Bengali East Pakistanis were not punished either and that wasn't even hidden, the pogroms were carried out in broad day light in wide open grounds for the world to view.

If this is a matter of pride for you, so be it.

It is not a matter of pride, but of setting the record straight and bringing to notice the fact that this blatant lie can only be used to bring so many arguments to an unceremonious and untimely halt.

These people are brainwashed products of Indian Army...what else will you expect them to come up with? A human with a slight common sense will understand that 3 M figure is rubbish as it is not possible in any way. History is evidence that no matter what, you cannot kill this many people with even a million troops in just 9 months...and here we are talking about 40K Pak Army troops. Even 12+years of brutal WOT in Pakistan have numbers around 46k killed when TTPers are using much more harmful tactics then guns.

As they say, the victor writes the history. No matter how preposterous it may be.

Last edited:
That's a more believable estimate but then again, even if for neutrality I double that, and double the double of it. It's still 1/10th of a million with 3 million still an eon away.

OK, let's go with this number for arguments sake.

Would you say that someone should be punished for a genocide of 300,000 people by a professional army?

Would you say that someone should be punished for a genocide of 300,000 people by a professional army?

People were not punished, people distort history to suit their objectives. Take the assault on Dhaka University for example as it is already under discussion, it is painted as an event when a University was attacked in the dead of night and unarmed students and intellectuals were murdered in clod blood. The facts that are conveniently overlooked are that there had not been a class in Dhaka University for over a month at that point and most students had vacated the hostels and gone to their homes. The hostels had been taken over by insurgents who lived and stocked weapons there, the lawns were used for weapons training and to carry out military style parades, the pictures of which are still proudly displayed on the walls of the Liberation War Museum Dhaka.

Get what I'm trying to point out? I have more instances and loopholes to back up my argument just in case you aren't convinced.

People may laugh at the genocide of 3 million and rapine of 200,000 women, there is going to be a price to pay.

3 million number is bs and most modern estimates put the total dead at no more than 280,000.

What will they be trying them on? The lack of resources and references for Bangladeshi War Crimes claim is famous. The Tribunal is a judicial political vendetta, it's status is already questioned by the global community and I would love to see what they can bring up....

I know we don't have time for idiotic dramas, but still for fun - can we setup a kangaroo court to try Bangladeshis for charges of treason?

I know we don't have time for idiotic dramas, but still for fun - can we setup a kangaroo court to try Bangladeshis for charges of treason?

We're good at setting up Kangaroo Courts, won't really be that hard. It's worth a shot......:-)

Yes they should be but those who were in power at the time are gone now and everyone knows these Bengali kangaroo courts are just a tamasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom