What's new

193 freedom fighters killed in year 2017 so far

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Year 2017 hasn't been kind to freedom fighters in the valley. So far 193 freedom fighters have been killed in encounter by the security forces and total figure for the year 2017 will be somewhere north of 200. Biggest tally for this decade.

DO6xTlNUIAEmif3.jpg

freedom fighters ultimately got what they want!!

Year 2017 hasn't been kind to freedom fighters in the valley. So far 193 freedom fighters have been killed in encounter by the security forces and total figure for the year 2017 will be somewhere north of 200. Biggest tally for this decade.

DO6xTlNUIAEmif3.jpg

Is it possible to get the split-up ??? The number of Kashmiri guys and foreign terrorists KIA in two separate lists ?? :)

Burning schools, brainwashing kids, ISIS and Chinese flags, yeah!!!and you call them 'freedom fighters'!

Now they say they are 'victims' of terrorism and the world laugh! Not surprising.
your RAW has done much worse then that in Pakistan using your terrorist proxies.

India should stop spreading systematic terrorism inside South East Asia.

Does it include the 6 killed yesterday ? I m hoping for double century by the end of the year.:thinktank:

Many people are missing the gravity of that ops. LET Leadership is decimated. Tide and public opinion is turning against violence. It would be impossible to do such a op without local input. Situation in Kashmir is moving in India's favor faster than I thought it was possible.

I will remain in the heart of my Nation for ever.
Tyrant will bleed and the occupation will end.

Keep space in your heart for more to come.

Bro most of the terrorists killed belong to groups banned by Pakistani establishment,you might be booked for supporting these groups by your govt.stay safe
And acquitted by courts due to lack of evidence..

Many people are missing the gravity of that ops. LET Leadership is decimated. Tide and public opinion is turning against violence. It would be impossible to do such a op without local input. Situation in Kashmir is moving in India's favor faster than I thought it was possible.

Keep space in your heart for more to come.
You know the way these Pakistani's speak reminds me of my all time favorite game AOE2

When I am small I used to enjoy the thrill of war in a game as I got nothing to lose or no idea about how a war actually looks like.

Many people on this forum also are also behaving as kids.
They will never understand the pain of bloodshed until it is theirs

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom