What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
السعودية لازم تقص روسهم وتعمل من لحاهم مماسح للاحذية

لااااااااااااا

و احنا التكفيريين و الارهابيين و ال وال و ال. ههههههههههههههههههههههه

احقر خلق ربي خلقهم

فكرة "سويدية" لاسقاط النظام, لم تخطر على بال السوريين .. !!

أحد النشطاء السوريين, وأثناء حديثه عن أن الشعب السوري يطالب فقط بحريته وكرامته, قاطعته صحفية سويدية, وبكل برود أعصاب قالت : لماذا كل هذا الدم والخراب في سوريا ؟, لماذا فعلتم بأنفسكم هذا ؟, لماذا لا تذهبون للبرلمان السوري, وتحجبون الثقة عن الرئيس الاسد, كنتم وفّرتم الكثير من الدمار والخراب !!.

للعلم فقط, فإن الناشط السوري ما زال بخير, ولم يصب بجلطة أو سكتة قلبية أو فالج أو شلل رباعي أو خماسي بعد هذا الحوار .
!!!!!:cheesy:

how is life in Jordan? can you tell me more of Queen Rania? i think she is very intelligent and trying to do best for her people.

how is life in Jordan? can you tell me more of Queen Rania? i think she is very intelligent and trying to do best for her people.

Life is not great but better than many countries. Queen Rania is a great woman indeed, she dedicated much of here time and efforts to support Women rights in Jordan and world wide, as well as education of women and children, she launched initiatives to reduce illiteracy and poverty of women and children. She is a modest and honest woman.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0151231767890826_701700971_n.jpg&size=960,686

I
I am following her on facebook :)
are there many poor people in Jordan? can foreign citizens attend Jordanian colleges?
what is the situation between Jordan and Israel?
p.s. do u have facebook?

are there many poor people in Jordan? can foreign citizens attend Jordanina colleges?

are there many poor people in Jordan? can foreign citizens attend Jordanina colleges?
what is the situation between Jordan and Israel?
p.s. do u havefacebook?

Her page is cool. There is poverty in Jordan, it's is not a rich country, but the vast majority of people belong to middle class, poor people get subsidy, free health treatment and free education and sometimes get small houses. You are always welcome to apply for Jordanian universities, the best one in my opinion is JUST university,

which neighboor countries are in good relations with Jordan?

Jordanian relation with the Syrian regime has always been cold, they follow different policy and ideology, and this regime was working to get Jordan to it's side by pressuring it through creating troubles in Jordan (were failed) and media attacks on Jordan, however Jordan was always keen to alleviate the tensions and then normalize the relations. Regarding Iraq, the relation with it is normal although Jordan is wary of Iraqi close relations with Iran. As for Israel, the relations are cold. But as For KSA the relations are brotherly and intimate.

I don't like Israel. Are there many jobless people in Jordan?
ehmm...and what about football in Jordan? :D

I don't like Israel. Are there many jobless people in Jordan?

Yes, there are but not because there are no jobs but rather because people won't work in craft jobs, and this is due to Culture of shame, they get ashamed from working in those jobs although they sometimes have higher salaries. And that's why there are more than 1.5 million foreign workers in Jordan.

craft jobs? like what? and what is salary if you knoo
w?

Cleaners, maids, construction workers, mechanics, carpenters, juniors, restaurant staff...etc. However, a professional mechanic gets alt least $1000 per month while the teacher gets $450-700 max.

Cleaners, maids, construction workers, mechanics, carpenters, juniors, restaurant staff...etc. However, a professional mechanic gets alt least $1000 per month while the teacher gets $450-700 max.

thanks for all information. im going now,see you tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom