What's new

$19 million might produce the first ever image of a black hole

you jahil isaan they are talking abut black hole :lol:. a massive black hole has power to swallow sun like plants solar systems and every thing by their massive gravity . its called black hole becasue even speed of light can't escape from it . and its not small but millions of kms big

just look at this picture you can say these millions tinny stars are larger the our sun in cage of black hole
Supermassive_black_hole.jpeg
the Black Hole that we have in the milky way.... is equal to the size of our Solar system

Simply because its restricted by your vision of the horizon.

and as for the red part, I completely agree, for a drop the ocean is infinity, for a thought, its application is infinity and for a soul, something science cant define, realization is infinity.

I am not a scientist sis, but I am trying to find an answer based on tangible evidences to find something intangible..

may sound idiotic but there is a reason why, questions were planted in human heart, called as curiosity if we always had to find things based at numbers.Our brother Orionhunter is not wrong at all. but there are things you cant prove factually but they do exist.
I agree to what you had to say except the last line.
I believe if we can not prove anything its because of our lack of knowledge.

I agree to what you had to say except the last line.
I believe if we can not prove anything its because of our lack of knowledge.

and the knowledge we are lacking, is something we will achieve in time. Like a scientist said, once we get that knowledge, we might have to scrap everything and go back to drawing board:)

Back
Top Bottom